pause in video

Name:    Akira
Product: Shiretoko Alpha 1

Comments:
The namoroka no work well in video's site.
Pause button is untoucheble.

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2.3) Gecko/20100405 Namoroka/3.6.3
From URL: http://www.mozilla.org/projects/namoroka/

see it.
0
Akira

pausing video
Name: Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: pausing video Comments: U tube videos still pausing after 11 seconds what is up with this please Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB; rv:1.9.2) Gecko/20100105 Firefox/3.6 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Feedback on feedback

video plays on...dnt stop even if we pause it or close the video
Name: Usman Majeed Email: uhm1998atgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: video plays on...dnt stop even if we pause it or close the video Comments: http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/fastest/....i didnt even started the video and it starts playing (only the sound)..even if we close the respective tab or window it doesn't stops..unless we close all the firefox windows...chk it out...i have firefox 3.5 beta 4 Firefox RcKx Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1b4) Gecko/20090423 Firefox/3.5b4 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

(VIDEO SERVICES | VIDEO MIX | VIDEO CHAT | VIDEO CHANNELS | VIDEO CONFERENCE | VIDEO DATING | ONLINE VIDEO CHAT) on Mixmir.net !!
Name: mixerok Email: superadikdotvatgmaildotcom Product: eBay Companion Summary: (VIDEO SERVICES | VIDEO MIX | VIDEO CHAT | VIDEO CHANNELS | VIDEO CONFERENCE | VIDEO DATING | ONLINE VIDEO CHAT) on Mixmir.net !! Comments: Hello ! Here are found watch live broadcast tv Mixmir.net !! <url = http://www.mixmir.net/videomix/index.php> Internet Path </ url> Success !! As well is dating men <url = http://www.mixmir.net/dating/index.php> Want to make new friends? </ url> ... And who should be there Web Directory <url = http:...

(VIDEO SERVICES | VIDEO MIX | VIDEO CHAT | VIDEO CHANNELS | VIDEO CONFERENCE | VIDEO DATING | ONLINE VIDEO CHAT) on Mixmir.net .
Name: mixerok Email: superadikdotvatgmaildotcom Product: eBay Companion Summary: (VIDEO SERVICES | VIDEO MIX | VIDEO CHAT | VIDEO CHANNELS | VIDEO CONFERENCE | VIDEO DATING | ONLINE VIDEO CHAT) on Mixmir.net . Comments: Hello !! Here are found online video chat Mixmir.net !!! <url = http://www.mixmir.net/videomix/conference/index.php> Direct Link </ url> While !! And who wants is www dating <url = http://www.mixmir.net/dating/index.php> dating free </ url> ... As well Directory of useful sites <url = http://www.mixmir...

Youtube videos pausing
Name: Hector Email: pafindratyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Youtube videos pausing Comments: I'm having trouble with videos on youtube.com on Firefox 2.0.11 and Firefox 3 beta2 After the video starts it will stop playing after 2 seconds. If I move the video slide bar it will advance and when I let it run again it will play for another 2 seconds then stop. I have gone through some steps that MozillaZine Forum suggested but it didn't help. http://forums.mozillazine.org/viewtopic.php?t=617400&postdays=0&postorder=asc&postsperpage=15&start=0 ...

Video feed pauses
Name: Shawn Dunn Email: pastorswdunnataoldotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Video feed pauses Comments: Perhaps 10 percent of the time a video or commercial will stop and start. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-GB; rv:1.9.2b5) Gecko/20091204 Firefox/3.6b5 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Video slipping and pausing
Hi, I have a problem with my video stream. It seems to slip or pause and I miss moments of action on video files. I have to rewind back to view it again. It only happens for a moment but if it a quick action scene, I can miss what actually happened which becomes annoying. Is there anyway i can correct the stream. It happens with any video player and any type of file. It even occurs in a live stream on a web browser. Is anyone familiar with this problem. i would really appreciate any help to stop this. Thank you -- Linuxinlennox -------------------------------------------...

Video pauses when switching between application
I had opensuse 11.4 32-bits kde with nvidia driver installed from nvidia repo and at it i was able to switch between applications while playing a video file (such as wmv, flv, mpg...) and i could do another tasks that the video kept playing. It was very useful when i wanted to listen to the audio of some videos while doing something else on my pc. However now that i have opensuse 12.1 64-bits kde with nvidia driver compiled "the hard way" it's not possible anymore. Everytime i'm playing a video file as the formats mentioned above if i switch to another application t...

Feedback about the feedbacking language..
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: Feedback about the feedbacking language.. Comments: I use the Hebrew version of firefox, and whenever I report a broken site, phishing & etc, it asks me to write the report in Hebrew, and probably sends it to the Hebrew support center or whatever. Frankly, I don't trust the Hebrew language for such stuff, so I post it in English, but the report is probably still sent to the Hebrew team (And I believe they can't do anything with it). Can u please let us select the language of the report we're sending? btw there's no racism ...

You have feedback at feedback.com
Name: Feedback.com Product: Firefox Summary: You have feedback at feedback.com Comments: People are using feedback.com for giving feedback to your organization. http://feedback.com/view-feedback-r.php?eid=20 Thanks! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.14) Gecko/2009082707 Firefox/3.0.14 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Feedback and Feedback Problem
Name: Peter Lehner Email: lehnerus2000atyahoodotcomdotau Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Feedback and Feedback Problem Comments: Hi Guys I wanted to send some feedback on Firefox 4, but I was directed to a page that said Forbidden (403). Feedback You should include more nfo in the screen tips. e.g. Ctrl+Reload - duplicate a Tab Ctrl+Back - opens previous page in a new Tab Ctrl+Forward - opens "next" page in a new Tab etc. I only discovered these, by accident, a few months ago. It would only be an extra line in a screen tip. Peter Lehner ...

Feedback on feedback mechanism
Name: Robin Wylie Email: robindotwylieatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Feedback on feedback mechanism Comments: It might be nice if clicking the "send feedback" bookmarklet didn't take you away from the page you're currently on? Maybe a new window might be better. Or a javascript based new window might be a better way of doing it. Just so the user doesn't lose the page they were on when they decided to give feedback - apart from anything else, there might be important info on that page's rendering that they may want to look at while they'...

Video Spokesperson | Sales Training Videos | Online Video Advertising
Video Spokesperson | Sales Training Videos | Online Video Advertising Video Spokesperson - Online video is growing three times faster than Rich Media. Research predicts online video will receive sixty cents ($0.60) of every video/rich media dollar by 2013. http://www.innovatemedia.com/clients/epipen video spokesperson, sales training videos, online video advertising Crap! Spam has penetrated Mozilla defenses! :-P Op 28-4-2010 15:38, uitte innovate media de volgende woorden: > Video Spokesperson | Sales Training Videos | Online Video Advertising > > Video Spokespe...

Web resources about - pause in video - mozilla.feedback

Facebook Pauses Mobile Ad Network Tests
Rumblings of a Facebook external ad network , where ads gathered by social data show up on sites outside of the social network, sent waves throughout ...

PAUSE Magazine (@Pause_Mag) on Twitter

MoviePro : Video Recorder with Pause, Zoom, Secret Mode, and Multiple Recording Options with Fastest ...
Get MoviePro : Video Recorder with Pause, Zoom, Secret Mode, and Multiple Recording Options with Fastest Performance on the App Store. See screenshots ...

Pause (The Dukes of Hazzard '69 Charger and Ted Kaczynski's Montana Refuge) - Flickr - Photo Sharing ...
Explore hustler of culture's photos on Flickr. hustler of culture has uploaded 60246 photos to Flickr.

NASA - Ask a Climate Scientist: Global Warming Pause? - YouTube
Is there a pause in global warming? This question was posed to Jet Propulsion Laboratory scientist Josh Willis as part of NASA's Ask A Climate ...

Security Council considers “pause” in Yemen air strikes
... of humanitarian assistance and the evacuation of foreigners ADEN // The UN Security Council on Saturday discussed calls for “humanitarian pauses” ...

First Israeli killed as 'pause' in Gaza fighting ends
After a brief, one-sided cease-fire, hostilities resume.

Unrest pauses for Thai King's birthday (01:16)
Thai protesters are set to stand down for King Bhumibol's birthday on December 5, yet thousands continue to march.

A Brief Onstage Pause At CES Shows How Fierce The Rivalry Is Between Facebook And Twitter
A brief pause and an offhand joke between panels featuring Twitter CEO Dick Costolo and Facebook global marketing solutions VP Carolyn Everson ...

Pregnant pause needed for alcohol awareness
ADHD has become quite an acceptable label to paste on children, but what if the problem is something else?