pages.google.com broken edit

I can confirm that pages.google.com doesn't work in Minefield 3.0a8pre
when you try to edit a page. No links/buttons work, e.g. edit html.
Majorly broken.

0
def

Firefox 3 beta problem with Google page creator & own-free-website.com page editing
Name: Manojit Haldar Email: manojit_alchemistatrediffmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3 beta problem with Google page creator & own-free-website.com page editing Comments: When we use firefox 3 to open google page creator page editing , it opens fine but does not edit as it has to be . same case is for own-free-website.com page editing . thanking you Manojit Haldar AWMbest http://manojit.page.tl Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9b3) Gecko/2008020514 Firefox/3.0b3 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

pages.google.com is broken in Firefox 3b2, Linux
Name: Doug Roberts Email: dougatparrot-farmdotnet Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: pages.google.com is broken in Firefox 3b2, Linux Comments: pages.google.com's editing features are all broken with version 3 b2. They work fine with version 2.0.0.11 Linux: Kubuntu 7.10 Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686 (x86_64); en-US; rv:1.9b2) Gecko/2007121016 Firefox/3.0b2 ...

Google Page Creator Edit page failure
Name: Dale DeLong Email: daledotdelongatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Google Page Creator Edit page failure Comments: I have been using Firefox to use Google Page Creator since June 2006. All was well until recently when Firefox would not present the Google Page Creator Edit page for all my Google Page Creator websites. I have uninstalled Firefox from the Add/Remove function of Windows and reinstalled Firefox as Instructed. Any suggestions? Help! I am losing business. All help appreciated. Thank you, Dale DeLong Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U...

pages.google.com
I have a requirement where end user will be able to design his own webpage. It should have all the features prvoided by http://pages.google.com.User can upload images and videos and just drag them on to the page surface.Images can be moved within the text. Please let me know if we can do this using asp.net, ajax and webparts.Let me know how to proceed. ...

You have feedback at feedback.com
Name: Feedback.com Product: Firefox Summary: You have feedback at feedback.com Comments: People are using feedback.com for giving feedback to your organization. http://feedback.com/view-feedback-r.php?eid=20 Thanks! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.14) Gecko/2009082707 Firefox/3.0.14 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

maps.google.com broken!
Name: Anonymous Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: maps.google.com broken! Comments: maps.google.com does not work. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X 10.5; en-US; rv:1.9.1b99) Gecko/20090605 Firefox/3.5b99 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Your "http://www.google.com/firefox" web page should include a hyperlink to "Language Tools" underneath the "Advanced Search" hyperlink and the "Google" logo should be a hyperlink to the standard Goog
Name: Charles Douglass Garnett III Email: cgarnettatstudentdotumassdotedu Product: Firefox Summary: Your "http://www.google.com/firefox" web page should include a hyperlink to "Language Tools" underneath the "Advanced Search" hyperlink and the "Google" logo should be a hyperlink to the standard Google website. Comments: Your "http://www.google.com/firefox" web page should include a hyperlink to "Language Tools" underneath the "Advanced Search" hyperlink and the "Google" logo should be a hyperlink t...

maps.google.com -- disregard [Edit]
Please disregard this message; I got an anwser in another thread. --- How do they do it? On maps.google.com, you get a Map. On this map are various items, like a distance bar, a zoom-bar, etc. When _dragging_ the map, all these items stay exactly where they are. The Map moves underneath. When during dragging, you move the mouse pointer over these items, you can see that they are actually transparent (forms?) because the mouse-pointer changes; but the drag is not interrupted, and there does not seem to be any problems keeping these things in the foreground, that is, op top of the Map. ...

Problem with Google Pages editing tool
Name: Jerry Meyer Email: theologyguyatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Problem with Google Pages editing tool Comments: Version 3 beta 3 does not seem to permit the editing tools of Google Pages to load. I have tried without success. After trying, I successfully loaded the tools with version 2 and with Internet Explorer. Otherwise, many pages that were "stuck" or would not load at all with beta 1 are doing fine with beta 3. Well done! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9b3) Gecko/2008020514 Firefox/3.0...

Problem loadind google.com page
Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at www.google.com. My system Windows XP Firefox 2.0.0.9 Help me Tkz On 11/26/2007 9:32 AM, vitor.marques@muu.pt wrote: > Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at www.google.com. > My system Windows XP > Firefox 2.0.0.9 > > Help me > > Tkz Can you connect to *any* site? See if this article helps: http://support.mozilla.com/kb/Cannot+connect+after+upgrading+Firefox -- Irwin Please do not use my email address to make requests for help. Knowledge Base: http://kb.mozilla...

synchronizing content pages to master page when master page is edited
 Hi Guys,I'm new to designing websites so please forgive this basic question.I've updated my master page and the modfications ( adding a couple of extra place holders)  are not reflecting in the content pages.Is there any way we can update the content pages created before the changes to the master page were made.Thanks a lot  :)  abhinaynag: I'm new to designing websites so please forgive this basic question. I've updated my master page and the modfications ( adding a couple of extra place holders)  are not reflecting in the content pages. Is t...

Edit Page / HTML editing
Use the Edit Page and HTML editing daily. Thanks for continuing to improve it. Thank you for this tool!!!!!!! Greg Connell wrote, On 18/12/2013 06:52: > Use the Edit Page and HTML editing daily. > > Thanks for continuing to improve it. > > Thank you for this tool!!!!!!! If you speak about the SM Composer ... nobody improve this tool. Ray_Net wrote: > Greg Connell wrote, On 18/12/2013 06:52: >> Use the Edit Page and HTML editing daily. >> >> Thanks for continuing to improve it. >> >> Thank you for this tool!!!!!!! > If yo...

can't edit my google pages
Name: Carol Strom Email: ntvgardenclubatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: can't edit my google pages Comments: Every since the last mozilla firefox beta 3 updates I haven't been able to do anything with my googlepages website. I can go to the sitemanager page, I can click on my home page and go to it. However, once I get to one of my pages I can't edit them in anyway. Also, I can't go back to the sitemanager. I click on the edit Html etc. buttons on the bottom and nothing happens. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1....

mail.google.com page works poorly
Name: Mike Rudnick Email: micdotrudnickatgmaildotcom Product: Gran Paradiso Summary: mail.google.com page works poorly Comments: My mail.google.com page works poorly under Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.9b5) Gecko/2008050509 Firefox/3.0b5. First off, the spacing of numerous things is wrong. For example, the label/mail-folder column on the left is narrowed to the point I'm unable to read many of them, ie, display of their names is truncated. The "who from" column (next column from the left) has grown huge. Also, when I click on a "who fro...

Web resources about - pages.google.com broken edit - mozilla.feedback

Google
× Öfter hier? als Startseite festlegen Ja Nein danke Suche Bilder Videos Maps News Shopping Mail Mehr Übersetzer Bücher Scholar Blogs YouTube ...

Google - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article is about the corporation. For the search engine, see Google Search . For other uses, see Google (disambiguation) . Menlo Park , ...

Google - CrunchBase
Google provides search and advertising services, which together aim to organize and monetize the world's information. In addition to its dominant ...

Google - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article is about the corporation. For the search engine, see Google Search . For other uses, see Google (disambiguation) . Googleplex, Mountain ...

Page Has Moved
about dmoz - help The page you attempted to access does not exist on this site. The closest matches are: Computers Computers/Companies Open ...

A Googler - Twitter
News and updates from Google

Google
Google's official YouTube channel.

In The Plex: How Google Thinks, Works, and Shapes Our Lives - Amazon
Few companies in history have ever been as successful and as admired as Google, the company that has transformed the Internet and become an indispensable ...

Google+ - iTunes
Real-life sharing rethought for the web, wherever you are Google+ for mobile makes sharing the right things with the right people a lot simpler. ...

Google Mobile
Music, Books, Apps and Movies available anywhere. Now your favorite entertainment is all in one place that's accessible from the Web and any ...