Feedback on feedback

Feedback on feedback mechanism
Name: Robin Wylie Email: robindotwylieatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Feedback on feedback mechanism Comments: It might be nice if clicking the "send feedback" bookmarklet didn't take you away from the page you're currently on? Maybe a new window might be better. Or a javascript based new window might be a better way of doing it. Just so the user doesn't lose the page they were on when they decided to give feedback - apart from anything else, there might be important info on that page's rendering that they may want to look at while they'...

You have feedback at feedback.com
Name: Feedback.com Product: Firefox Summary: You have feedback at feedback.com Comments: People are using feedback.com for giving feedback to your organization. http://feedback.com/view-feedback-r.php?eid=20 Thanks! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.14) Gecko/2009082707 Firefox/3.0.14 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Feedback and Feedback Problem
Name: Peter Lehner Email: lehnerus2000atyahoodotcomdotau Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Feedback and Feedback Problem Comments: Hi Guys I wanted to send some feedback on Firefox 4, but I was directed to a page that said Forbidden (403). Feedback You should include more nfo in the screen tips. e.g. Ctrl+Reload - duplicate a Tab Ctrl+Back - opens previous page in a new Tab Ctrl+Forward - opens "next" page in a new Tab etc. I only discovered these, by accident, a few months ago. It would only be an extra line in a screen tip. Peter Lehner ...

Feedback about the feedbacking language..
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: Feedback about the feedbacking language.. Comments: I use the Hebrew version of firefox, and whenever I report a broken site, phishing & etc, it asks me to write the report in Hebrew, and probably sends it to the Hebrew support center or whatever. Frankly, I don't trust the Hebrew language for such stuff, so I post it in English, but the report is probably still sent to the Hebrew team (And I believe they can't do anything with it). Can u please let us select the language of the report we're sending? btw there's no racism ...

Site feedback for http://www.dontbouncespam.org
I finally got around to putting up a site I've been fiddling with in my spare time. Then if I get a bounce from a site that I feel might pay attention [and if I can find a responsible party without too much work] I can just point them to it. I've had positive results from trying to educate a few people so far, and more is better. Anyone who wants to do the same is more than welcome. :-) I'd be interested in any feedback people might have on technical errors, oversights or general stupidities. I'd like to make it shorter, but that's not likely to happen. <...

common feedback registration (some across moz orgs)
(my reply inspired by this quoted from alt.fan.mozilla message, regarding comment location for extension.) > why don't you post in the comments section: > https://addons.mozilla.org/mozilla/2558/ *another* place that rquires registering. :-( yes, we have password manager to help once already registered, but... i'd like to see something like the (incipient AFAIK) cross-blog mutual registration created for moz sites. (i have no idea what this "cross-blog mutual registration"Is called, but surely it's been named) -- cc to original thread,...

[meta] perl.org mail, ftp.cpan.org, www.perl.org and so on...
In the next hour or so we will be moving the box hosting ftp.cpan.org, cpan.valueclick.com, (perl|cpan).org mail, www.cpan.org, www.perl.org and so on to the rack next to the one it's in now. The downtime should be less than 10 minutes, but now you are forewarned in case I hit the 110V/230V switch while we move it or something. :-) - ask -- ask bjoern hansen, http://ask.netcetera.dk/ !try; do(); ...

Systm Org / The Broken Org
Torrent links for TheBroken.org & Systm.org Episodes 1-3: http://www.thebroken.org/ Episode 4: http://systm.org/ Winamp TV stream Episodes 1-3: igogg.com ...

Feedback Agent does not want to feedback
This problem has existed from 1.5.03 through 1.5.04 and is still a problem on my 1.5.05 installation. Browser crashes. Feedback Agent loads when browser next loads - shows 1 item in the queue but when trying to send the incident it pops an error message --------------------------- Mozilla Quality Feedback Agent --------------------------- The Agent is unable to connect to the server. Please check your Proxy Server settings or try again later. --------------------------- OK --------------------------- Proxy settings are fine and I can connect to any other site. Any ideas...

feedback
Name: Noah Email: noahm52atgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: feedback Comments: Theres nothing to say but thank you for creating this. I currently do not, and have never had a virus guard like Norton or McAfee nor have I ever had a spy ware protection. And have never had a problem. Keep up the good wrk. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.11) Gecko/20071127 Firefox/2.0.0.11 ...

Feedback
Hi doe's anybody have any thoughts on this site http://www.cryptoheaven.com/ I haven't had time to try it yet. Regards Paul Paul wrote: > Hi doe's anybody have any thoughts on this site > http://www.cryptoheaven.com/ I haven't had time to try it yet. > > Regards Paul have not had chance to run it or study the source code yet will get back after look Mark -- "Excellent I cried!, elememtary said he." The much misquoted A C Doyle. ...

feedback
Hi All, We were very excited to find persona, and we quickly integrated it with our site. We really liked the privacy protections and the slick integration from both the user and the developer's perspective. However, after testing it for two months, we are having to discontinue persona support. I just wanted to provide some constructive feedback as to why we are, at least for now, removing persona from our project. I hope these issues are resolved at some point so that we can again use persona. We removed persona for three reasons, in descending importance: 1. Users were oft...

Feedback
Name: Margaret McKnight Email: margatmargsdesignsdotcom Product: Thunderbird Summary: Feedback Comments: I've been trying out Thunderbird for the last few weeks. I've found it to be a wonderful alternative to the more commonly used email clients, such as Outlook Express. It's much better than Outlook Express. I just have a few suggestions that would make it more effective from my experience. To begin with, I have also used IncrediMail. One thing I have really liked about IncrediMail is the way the spam is handled. Currently, every message received that is not f...

Web resources about - Org - mozilla.feedback

Here’s A New New Star Wars Trailer, And It’s All About The Bad Guy
Thanksgiving doesn’t really rhyme with Star Wars Episode VII, but given that Disney wants to break the record of trailers before a theatrical ...

White House undergoes holiday lockdown after man jumps fence
ABC15 Arizona White House undergoes holiday lockdown after man jumps fence ABC15 Arizona Another day, another White House fence jumper. The ...

Donald Trump Firmly Denies Mocking Disabled Reporter, Demands Apology From New York Times
Business mogul and presidential hopeful Donald Trump is at the center of controversy once again after he appeared to have mocked a New York Times ...

Vladimir Putin: Barack Obama Betrayed Us, Russia Will Team With France To Fight Islamic State After Paris ...
Islamic State is facing fire from all sides and far beyond the borders of Syria and Iraq following the Paris attacks, for which ISIS has claimed ...

Big Balloons, Heavy Security for NYC Thanksgiving Parade
Big balloons, heavy security for NYC Thanksgiving parade; St.

French fly flags from windows for Paris victims in rare patriotic display
Windows in apartments, office buildings and corner cafes were draped with the French flag on Friday in a rare display of patriotism as France ...

For the kids suing over climate change, things are going well so far
When the young people working with Our Children’s Trust talk about their lawsuits to compel governments to act on climate change, they like to ...

PlayStation 4 Remote Play Coming to the PC Desktop
A quite amazing piece of technology that’ll have lapsed gamers stunned by what’s possible nowadays is on the way from Sony, with one of its development ...

LG to build a new OLED plant for more than $8.71 billion
In the past couple of years, we've constantly seen launches of OLED TVs with amazing picture quality, but high prices kept their sales way below ...

Rebel Wilson Wishes Her Fans a Happy Pre-Thanksgiving!
Rebel Wilson is all smiles as she makes her way through Heathrow Airport on Wednesday (November 25) in London, England. The Pitch Perfect 2 ...