not support all the firefox extensions

Name:    vikram
Email:   vikram2k_at_gmail.com
Product: Firefox 2 Beta 2

Comments:
not support all the firefox extensions. like duim show and many more.anyway it is best the old firefox

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1b2) Gecko/20060821 Firefox/2.0b2
0
vikram

Firefox Beta Test Pilot (Feedback extension) causes Firefox to freeze on startup
Name: Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Firefox Beta Test Pilot (Feedback extension) causes Firefox to freeze on startup Comments: Get the latest Firefox Beta with Test Pilot (aka Feedback 1.0.3). Make sure user studies are turned on. The effect is even greater when there is an ongoing study collecting data. Now, close down Firefox completely and open it. After the UI has all loaded, start doing stuff (eg. open new tabs, type in URLs, etc). After a few seconds of use, Firefox will freeze completely for about 10 seconds, after which it will return to normal as if noth...

Support for XPCOM extensions in latest Firefox
Hello. I have just built the skeleton of a C++ XPCOM plugin for Firefox. However, I then show this: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/4402226/xpcom-plugin-support-on-ff-3-5 Does this mean that my extension will not work in the latest Firefox? (I was wondering why you release a new Gecko SDK so often if this technology was abandoned, but anyway. Perhaps there are other uses for it now?) Now, the alternative for XPCOM seems to be NPAPI, but I know that Chrome is dropping support for it. Do you support NPAPI instead? If yes, will you continue to support it? ...

Feedback for Support Firefox day 3
Hey guys, Left this one til last. What would be the best way to get feedback from people who went to SFD 3? should we add a feedback box at the bottom, or a link to an email? Nothing too formal this time, but we want to get people's thoughts on the day of. Link to a forum thread maybe? Majken Connor wrote: > Hey guys, > > Left this one til last. What would be the best way to get feedback from > people who went to SFD 3? should we add a feedback box at the bottom, or a > link to an email? Nothing too formal this time, but we want to get people's > t...

Support for XPCOM extensions in letest Firefox
This is a multipart message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0001_01D010B0.D96E7E10 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii" Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Hello. I have just built the skeleton of a C++ XPCOM plugin for Firefox. However, I then show this: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/4402226/xpcom-plugin-support-on-ff-3-5 Does this mean that my extension will not work in the latest Firefox? (I was wondering why you release a new Gecko SDK so often if this technology was abandoned, but anyway. Perhaps there are other uses for it now?) ...

Does the Firefox OS browser support extensions?
Hello, I could not figure out whether it is possible to port Fennec extensions to the Firefox OS Browser or not. Does the Browser in Firefox OS support extensions? Thank you Julien Sobrier No, or, not yet. On Fri, Apr 26, 2013 at 10:46 AM, <julien@sobrier.net> wrote: > Hello, > I could not figure out whether it is possible to port Fennec extensions to > the Firefox OS Browser or not. Does the Browser in Firefox OS support > extensions? > > Thank you > Julien Sobrier > _______________________________________________ > dev-b2g mailing list ...

IDM extension is no longer supported in firefox
Name: Email: booboo_girl21athotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: IDM extension is no longer supported in firefox Comments: I have already posted a comment earlier about my dissatisfaction of firefox blocking the IDM extension completely. It seems every time Firefox releases a new version there are a lot of problems. I remained version 2 for many years before switching to version 3.6 because I had encounter so many problems when I install the new version. I have been using the IDM program for many years and I have not had any issues with it. I don't understand this bu...

Extension Support for Higher FireFox versions
Name: jeff holicky Email: wholinetatsentdotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Extension Support for Higher FireFox versions Comments: Dunno if there is a tool out there (checked a few weeks ago didn't see anything) - I have say 10+ extensions. Now for me to go out to every single extension just to see if all the extensions are updated for 2.0 is quite a time waster - just makes it that much more a pain to upgrade. It would be nice when I click extensions to see everything there TODAY but also have it say "Latest support: 1.5". So if it said that I have to wait...

Locate extensions I have not explicitly supported in Firefox 2
Without first installing Firefox 2 Release Candidates or Firefox 2 when it becomes available, do I have the means of quickly checking all of my extensions with an extension or other automatic means to see which extensions are not supported so I can check them out ahead of time. It seems to me that this should be easy to check if the maxVersion of Firefox is stored with the extension, as I don't mess with changing versions to force anything to run. If not I can look up each extension on their home pages. -- David McRitchie, Firefox customizations/extensions notes, see h...

Can anyone tell me how to create firefox extension using code on this link: http://kailaspatil.blogspot.in/2010/12/firefox-extension.html please.....
please tell me if you know about this..... eagerly waiting for reply... Thanks in advance. ...

French Dictionary support broken in Firefox 3.5 (amongst other extensions)
Why does Mozilla break lots of addons/extensions with every new "improved" release ? With 3.5 there is no French dictionary that works anymore. Hey, French is a major language. Isn't language support essential for a browser ? Mozilla should: a) Write the rules for addons so that they are not broken when you update b) Provide basic language support for the world's principal languages I have seen others complain about this, but obviously it is not a high priority for Mozilla. It should be because this is a major defect that will cause people to switch browsers. On ...

Can anyone tell me how to create firefox extension using code on this link: http://kailaspatil.blogspot.in/2010/12/firefox-extension.html please.....
please tell me if you know about this..... eagerly waiting for reply... Thanks in advance. ...

Beta version of the Firefox Accessibility Extension 1.1 with ARIA support available
A new beta version of the Firefox Accessibility Extension is available from the Firefox Extension website that implements features to debug web pages using the new W3C ARIA specifications [1,2,3]: http://firefox.cita.uiuc.edu#beta The features are under the "Scripting" menu and Toolbar options. ----------------------------------------------------- Beta Test Pages There are also some beta versions of ARIA test pages at: http://www.disability.uiuc.edu/ita/brasic/citaweb/test/aria/ NOTE: Please do not link to these test pages, since the final url will be in a different ...

Firefox Extension: Firefox IDN Info
Firefox Extension: Firefox IDN Info http://4t2.cc/mozilla/idn/ (I didn't install so I cannot comment further) followup to grc.security -- Kayode Okeyode http://del.icio.us/kayodeok In article <cv9v1n$1us4$2@news.grc.com>, kayodeok writes >Firefox Extension: Firefox IDN Info >http://4t2.cc/mozilla/idn/ Looks interesting. >(I didn't install so I cannot comment further) I think I'll hold off too. I have no idea who 4t2.cc is, and the issue isn't important enough to me research whether the site is legit or not. :-) Spoofstick will give m...

Firefox 3 Dropdown Password Prompt: Is it possible to create something similar in an extension, to give user feedback???
The subject line says it all. Is it possible to create something similar to the Firefox 3 Dropdown Password Prompt in an extension. I wan't to give the user some feedback... but in a way not so intrusive as with Alert prompts. Thanx!!! Dado wrote: > The subject line says it all. Is it possible to create something > similar to the Firefox 3 Dropdown Password Prompt in an extension. I > wan't to give the user some feedback... but in a way not so intrusive > as with Alert prompts. The password manager uses the appendNotification() method of the notification el...

Web resources about - not support all the firefox extensions - mozilla.feedback

Google Chrome extension - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
to build the extensions which requires different code and skills for each extension. Extensions can be created through use of web technologies ...

Star Wars: The Force Awakens: Browser extensions help avoid online spoilers
There are at least two extensions for Google's Chrome browser that will help you stay away from spoilers for the new film.

Feds defend request for right-to-die time extension
The Liberal government is telling the Supreme Court of Canada that those pushing for speedy implementation of right-to-die policies are naive ...

Skype iPhone & iPad app gets improved sharing with iOS extension
... if you’re unfamiliar: The updated Skype app for iPhone and iPad is available on the App Store. Filed under: Apps Tagged: App Store , extension ...

Obscura Camera 2.0 introduces Photos edit extension and improved photo browser
... launch on iOS. Obscura 2.0 sees the addition of a couple of notable features and the introduction of a new pricing model. Photos edit extension ...

HC.Gov extension to 12/17
... in comments over the past day about what to do if you were stuck in Healthcare.gov . I thought there was a good chance of a 1 to 3 day extension ...

Rwandans approve extension of Presidential term
Rwandans voted overwhelmingly to support changes to the constitution that would allow President Paul Kagame to extend his term in office, possibly ...

Solar & Wind Tax Credit Extensions Big Boost To Solar & Wind Growth
... Returns Support to Wind and Solar After many long months of deliberations and lobbying, the US Congress has approved a five-year extension to ...

‘Dance Moms’ Star Abby Lee Miller Threatens Exit From Upcoming Season; Seeks Extension In Legal Battle ...
The Dance Moms host seems to be fighting two different wars on two separate fronts, both of which could possibly see Abby Lee Miller on TV a ...

US extension of solar investment tax credit expected to decrease US PV installation capacity in 2016
The US senate has decided to extend solar investment tax credit for five years and this is expected to result in reductions in US PV installation ...