no thing #3

Name:    arif khan
Email:   wanted_khan00739atyahoodotcom
Product: Shiretoko Alpha 1

Comments:
no no no

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1a2) Gecko/20080829082037 Shiretoko/3.1a2
From URL: http://www.mozilla.org/projects/shiretoko/

see it.
0
arif

Firefox 3 Beta 3 feedback #3
Name: Boff Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Firefox 3 Beta 3 feedback Comments: ehhh, did you know that the back arrow and the forward arrow disappeared? Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9b3) Gecko/2008020514 Firefox/3.0b3 ...

Firefox 3 Beta 3 feedback #3
Name: Boff Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3 Beta 3 feedback Comments: Second installment of my feedback. When bookmarking pages, you cant drag site into a bookmark folder, there isn't even a organize bookmarks button in the bookmarks dropdown. Also, when dragging the bookmarks (in the bookmark menu) it would be nice if the menu didn't disappear. That's all for now. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9b3) Gecko/2008020514 Firefox/3.0b3 ...

firefox 3.1 beta 3 feedback #3
Name: stephen Product: Firefox Summary: firefox 3.1 beta 3 feedback Comments: Hi there, Just some quick feedback regards to beta 3. I think the private browsing feature is superb, basic yet useful (especially when at work ;) ). Maybe we could have more settings to personalize this feature, e.g. start with Firefox and a quick access button that we can add to the toolbar. Also acid 3 test is very good and after evenly using Firefox and internet explorer using only half the RAM - FF=97mb IE=210mb. Overall very good improvement over Firefox 3.0 and internet explorer in a...

Firefox 3.1 Beta 3 Feedback #3
Name: Rosebud Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Firefox 3.1 Beta 3 Feedback Comments: This new updated version of Firefox is exceptionally well done. I particularly like the added plus sign next to the current tab used to add a new tab. I also like being able to tear a tab from the current window to create a new one. Dragging the tab into the Bookmarks folder to create a new bookmark is nice too; I don't know if that was just a feature on the previous version I never discovered, but I enjoy it nonetheless. The updates are not major, but regardless, they are mu...

feedback on firefox 3.1 beta 3 #3
Name: i hutchinson Email: hutchatbordernetdotcomdotau Product: Firefox Summary: feedback on firefox 3.1 beta 3 Comments: so far it works OK Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1b3) Gecko/20090305 Firefox/3.1b3 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

New things in 3.5 , my feedback
Name: Jason Vorhees Email: maxpayneatgmxdotde Product: Firefox Summary: New things in 3.5 , my feedback Comments: Hi! 1.) The "Open new tab"-button is needless, there are ENOUGH ways to open a new one, PLEASE add an option(!) to disable this - i need all the space available on my little screen. 2.) Why is firefox closing when i close the last tab?? If i want to close Firefox, I do it. There are so many scenarios where its an advantage NOT to close Firefox after closing of the last tab! Especially on computers that take a while to open firefox again.. At least ...

Feedback for Firefox 3.5/3.1 Beta 3
Name: Kuldeep Kapade Email: kuldeepkapadeatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Feedback for Firefox 3.5/3.1 Beta 3 Comments: Please improve the default looks of the browser and increase the viewable area like Google Chrome. It is good to see that you are borrowing good points from the Chrome and it will be much better if we can see the handy-ness (appearance-wise) of Chrome in Firefox too. 'Personas' is a great add-on and please increase the view are in it too. It would be also great to see bottom status bar as optional and replace it with a sma...

Firefox 3 feedback #3
Name: Kevin Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Firefox 3 feedback Comments: Installed Firefox 3 and I did not like that it would not support all my extensions. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9) Gecko/2008052906 Firefox/3.0 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Firefox 3 feedback #3
Name: Lee Bakes Email: leebakesatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3 feedback Comments: I could not open the "get transactions" part of the Australian Central Credit Union website. www.accu.com.au. I use this function to check recent transactions that have occured with my bank account and it is annoying not to be able to use it. Apart from this issue, Firefox 3 is much faster and brighter than Firefox 2, so keep up the good work. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB; rv:1.9b5) Gecko/2008032620 Firefox/3.0b5 From URL: htt...

3.5 feedback #3
Name: adam colgan Email: adam_colganatcomcastdotnet Product: Firefox Summary: 3.5 feedback Comments: for the most part everything seems ok. but when i play certain games on facebook i constantly get a new window message that i never have gotten before. when i go back to my previous firefox i dont get the messages anymore. there is also no tab to allow the site to have the popups like there normally is. one of the games i am referring to is called farm town. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.1b99) Gecko/20090605 Firefox/3.5b99 (.NET CLR ...

Feedback on Firefox 3 #3
Name: Trevor Head Email: Reddotwolffathotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Feedback on Firefox 3 Comments: It's the best. plain and simple Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9b4) Gecko/2008030714 Firefox/3.0b4 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Feedback on firefox 3 #3
Name: Vem Product: Firefox Summary: Feedback on firefox 3 Comments: firefox is generally fast when browsing. especially the opening of multiple tabs as compared to internet explorer. however, i don't really see the difference between firefox 2 and 3. one thing that has always bugged me is how firefox always takes so long to start up. and yes there is the other problem of add-ons and programs not being compatible with the new firefox. and today, firefox cant even detect and connect to wireless network properly. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT ...

3.5.3 feedback
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: 3.5.3 feedback Comments: Hello - I just wanted to express my frustration with the latest series of firefox, especially this last "upgrade". I have experienced more slow web connections and delay of action after starting firefox than ever before. Also disappointed the real player plugin is now disabled. I hope you are working to resolve these bugs. If there was a download to go back to an earlier version I'd surely be there. I have a fast computer 2.9 GHz w/ 3.37 GB ram & am running windows XP SE. I'm sorry to say, t...

3.0 Feedback #3
Name: Erich Staubringer Email: lmjx11atgmxdotde Product: Firefox Summary: 3.0 Feedback Comments: Here is some Firefox 3.0 feedback for the case you're interested in: 1) When visiting ftp sites, Firefox shows only timestamps but not the associated date. IE does show the date though. 2) Is there a way to have Firefox sending keepalives, to avoid being disconnected by the server after a certain time of inactivity ? Using a technique to reload pages at frequent intervals is useless as it may fail or change locations. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows ...

3.1 beta 3 feedback
Name: Jill Shepherd Email: jilicious4atyahoodotcodotuk Product: Firefox Summary: 3.1 beta 3 feedback Comments: Cannot use this version with the Royal Bank of Scotland internet banking. Most inconvenient! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1b3) Gecko/20090305 Firefox/3.1b3 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

FireFOx 3 beta Feedback #3
Name: Trym Email: Trym17athotmaildotom Product: Firefox Summary: FireFOx 3 beta Feedback Comments: I haven't found non bugs in the beta, I'm happy for use the browser. Thank you. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9b2) Gecko/2007121120 Firefox/3.0b2 ...

Feedback Firefox 3 beta 3
Name: Alexander Lindo Email: thisrockguyatlivedotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Feedback Firefox 3 beta 3 Comments: The new interface beautiful. I love the new combined navigation icons and the relocation of the Home button. Keep it that way. I do however dislike the new Reload button, It would be nice to keep the old STOP and RELOAD buttons. Anyways, enough about the interface, the performance has been great so far. I like the new Smart Bookmarks feature. The new add-ons manager is excellent. Keep up the great work. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5...

firefox 3.6 feedback #3
Name: Email: sayyadadothaiderdot9atmydotcsundotedu Product: Firefox Summary: firefox 3.6 feedback Comments: I downloaded the latest version of firefox (3.6) and later found that my right click is not working on the internet. it was working fine with the older version of firefox but it stopped working on the latest version. there is nothing wrong with my right click. It always works except when I go on firefox. is there anyway that i can change this. if possible i would like to re-install the older version of firefox because i liked that one better but i'm not sure how t...

Firefox 3 Beta 3 Feedback
Name: Vasileios Georgitzikis Email: billgeo13atgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Firefox 3 Beta 3 Feedback Comments: Hello, i would just like to make a suggestion about the way firefox shows the sites that you have already visited when typing a url in the url bar. I believe it would be pretty better if the "suggested sites" where slightly smaller. Just my 2 cents, thank you :) Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.5; en-US; rv:1.9b3) Gecko/2008020511 Firefox/3.0b3 ...

Feedback on Firefox 3 Beta 3
Name: Gregory Del Rosario Email: gregorydelrosarioatyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Feedback on Firefox 3 Beta 3 Comments: There are several things that need addressing (primarily features that were in Firefox 2 but are strangely missing in Firefox 2) 1. Click and drag bookmarks: In firefox 2, you were able to click and drag bookmarks to their respective folder. In firefox 3, that feature sometimes works and sometimes does not (mostly not though). Instead, it just moves the bookmark. 2. Lingering Bookmarks: Using the "Show All Bookmarks&...

Feedback on 3.1 Beta 3
Name: Lynn Product: Firefox Summary: Feedback on 3.1 Beta 3 Comments: Two things: 1. I used to have a bug on the firefox 3.0.7 - i was always asked for a username and password when accessing the internet via proxy. Every time a picture loaded: i had to type in my username and password. This doesn't seem to be the case with 3.1 beta 3 - THANKFULLY!!!! 2. I tried to install an update for one of my addons so that it would be compatible but i got this error: Firefox could not install the file at http://releases.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/addons/3794/facebook_toolbar-1.3-f...

Firefox 3 beta 3 feedback
Name: Jim Email: awsome_megasatyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3 beta 3 feedback Comments: I really like the new default theme for the Mac OSX version. It looks very nice and sleek. The only two complaints I have are the session manager isn't working with this build and the Command/F key stroke doesn't work at all. That is a very inportant feature as unlike other browsers firefox searches the page's text in real time. Also right clicking is distored in this build as well. Overall very great job on Firefox 3. I absolutly can't wait for the final ...

Firefox 3 Beta Feedback #3
Name: JD Hopper Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Firefox 3 Beta Feedback Comments: i do not like the feature that puts your bookmarks in the address bar, i find that there are too many things that pop-up and it annoys me. so i just end up deleting all my bookmarks to prevent the "pop-up" from happening Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9b4) Gecko/2008030714 Firefox/3.0b4 ...

Feedback on Firefox 3.0 #3
Name: Maria Tomassi Email: tomassidotmariaatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Feedback on Firefox 3.0 Comments: I was excited to download and install Firefox 3.0 when I saw it was available. I love Firefox but am disappointed with this new version. I wanted to install the Neopets toolbar from neopets.com and this new version of firefox will not let me install it. Now I want to go back to the old version of firefox so I can have my toolbar and I can't find the old version anywhere. I should have the option to install any toolbar I want. Now I'm considering...

Feedback on Update 3.0.3
Name: Luke Tanner Product: Firefox Summary: Feedback on Update 3.0.3 Comments: I have noticed in this update that the forward, back, reload, stop, and home buttons are mush smaller. I do not like this design at all and frankly find it quite annoying. I think the older design with the larger back button was much more attractive. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.3) Gecko/2008092417 Firefox/3.0.3 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provi...

Web resources about - no thing #3 - mozilla.feedback

When Bad Things Happen to Good People - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
When Bad Things Happen to Good People ( ISBN 1-4000-3472-8 ) is a 1978 book by Harold Kushner , a Conservative rabbi . Kushner addresses in the ...

Sparky Automotive thinks riderless bicycles should be a thing
Filed under: Green , UK , Emerging Technologies , Technology , Autonomous , Bikes , Electric London startup Sparky Automotive is trying to crowdfund ...

"In the future, I would like to do things such as go to college, start a business, even have my own home ...
"But I am not considered a legal person and cannot yet do these things." Said the scientist: "I do believe that there will be a time where robots ...

Google is about to let you pay for things using your smartphone in the UK
Android Pay is coming to Britain. Californian tech giant Google is preparing to launch its contactless smartphone payments system in the UK, ...

Fish Braces Are Now a Thing Thanks to Mr. Hot Wing
... Valley Veterinary Dermatology . They posted these details with the photo: "Fish Braces!!?? Mr. Hot Wing came in today for trouble breathing ...

6 things to know about credit reports
Understanding credit reports makes all the difference to finances. A look at six things everyone should know about them.

Brussels' mood: 'We know these things can happen, but we must go on'
CNN Brussels' mood: 'We know these things can happen, but we must go on' CNN (CNN) Day broke Wednesday on a Brussels facing a new reality, ...

Congressional Committee Grills FCC About The Way They Do The Things They Do
... specific policy. Everyone — the FCC and the members of Congress each with their own agenda — got to have their say, either for or against things ...

Cool new things you can do after iOS 9.3 update - Cult of Mac
The latest version of Apple's mobile operating system brings sweet new features. Here's everything you'll enjoy after your iOS 9.3 update.

Happy sixth birthday, Obamacare, you not-job-killing thing, you. And many more!
... implement this law, we have at last succeeded in leaving our kids and grandkids a country where pre-existing conditions exclusions are a thing ...