no e-mail connections in firefox 2.0.0.1

Name:    Joseph Biniek
Email:   biniekatmaxinterdotnet
Product: Firefox

Comments:
i just installed thunderbird and firefox 2.0.0.1 and am not able to
access my e-mail from the browser ! ! !  there is no link under TOOLS
there is no e-mail button in the customise section and there is NO INFO
anywhere
how is this fixed ? having a browser that wont GET MAIL  "is worthless! "
I love thunderbird and in order to use it, i have to use I.E.
unless you send a FIX !
THANKS-----would appreciate a reply
Joe Biniek

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.1) Gecko/20061204 Firefox/2.0.0.1
0
Joseph

I like firefox 2.0.0.0 better than 2.0.0.1
Name: tsit chan Email: chantsitathkbndotnet Product: Firefox Summary: I like firefox 2.0.0.0 better than 2.0.0.1 Comments: 2.0.0.1 version allows minimized pages pop up when open multi- tabs in one page ,until this fixed i prefer 2.0.0.0 before any new release. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB; rv:1.8.1) Gecko/20061010 Firefox/2.0 ...

firefox 2.0.0.1 and 2.0.0.2 download window problem
I am having a problem with the download options in the browser. Hope I can explain this correctly so it makes sense. I went to "options" "download" and tried changing it there for various settings with no change. Problem just started with 2.0.01 and unfortunately the browser updated to 2.0.0.2 before I could stop it but problems still there. My other computer works fine with both versions so I think something got corrupted but don't know what or how to fix it. I don't want to uninstall FF and reinstall it and lose all my bookmarks. Is there a r...

Firefox 1.5.0.9, Firefox 2.0.0.1 and Thunderbird 1.5.0.9 Security & Stability Updates
As part of Mozilla Corporation�s ongoing stability and security update process, Firefox 1.5.0.9, Firefox 2.0.0.1 and Thunderbird 1.5.0.9 are now available for Windows, Mac, and Linux for free download from getfirefox.com (http://www.getfirefox.com) & getthunderbird.com (http://www.getthunderbird.com). We strongly recommend that all Firefox users upgrade to this latest release. This update is available immediately in 41 languages including Spanish, Japanese, Arabic, Hungarian and more. Note: Firefox 1.5.0.x will be maintained with security and stability updates until Apr...

Firefox 1.5.0.9, Firefox 2.0.0.1 and Thunderbird 1.5.0.9 Security & Stability Updates
As part of Mozilla Corporation�s ongoing stability and security update process, Firefox 1.5.0.9, Firefox 2.0.0.1 and Thunderbird 1.5.0.9 are now available for Windows, Mac, and Linux for free download from getfirefox.com (http://www.getfirefox.com) & getthunderbird.com (http://www.getthunderbird.com). We strongly recommend that all Firefox users upgrade to this latest release. This update is available immediately in 41 languages including Spanish, Japanese, Arabic, Hungarian and more. Note: Firefox 1.5.0.x will be maintained with security and stability updates until Apr...

Online Firefox Update ver. 2.0.0.0 to ver. 2.0.0.1 fails
Name: user - europe Product: Firefox Summary: Online Firefox Update ver. 2.0.0.0 to ver. 2.0.0.1 fails Comments: The online update ver. 2.0.0.0 to ver. 2.0.0.1 indicates that a number of files could not be updated resp. installed, although I folowed your instruction and closed as many running applications as possible. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Win98; en-GB; rv:1.8.1) Gecko/20061010 Firefox/2.0 ...

printing issues with firefox 2.0.0.1 and 2.0.0.3
Name: ledatica Email: ledaticaathotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: printing issues with firefox 2.0.0.1 and 2.0.0.3 Comments: OS - windows XP home edition with SP2 After installing Firefox version 2.0.0.3 I noticed that web page printing is out of order, when the xp user account is a limited account. I checked to see the print preview and that showed me only partial page displayed and only prints partial page. I logged back on as XP admin account and checked the same web page again. This time both the print preview and the actual printing came out exactly as the web...

critical leak in security on firefox 2.0.0.1 and 2.0 #2
Name: Jimi Product: Firefox Summary: critical leak in security on firefox 2.0.0.1 and 2.0 Comments: Dear Sirs, I saw that you created new version of firefox 2 so I have just tested latest firefox 2.0.0.1. on the same problem that I had with firefox 2. So, after browsing again this time with 2 opened tabs I was testing switch proxy extension and than suddenly huge amount of data came on my computer seemingly out of nowhere. I stopped activities by pusshing stop loading this page icon on browser on both opened tabs although only on one the page was loading ...

Firefox 2.0.0.2 and Firefox 1.5.0.10 Security and Stability Update
As part of Mozilla Corporation=92s ongoing stability and security =20 update process, Firefox 1.5.0.10 and Firefox 2.0.0.2 are now available for Windows, =20 Mac, and Linux for free download from getfirefox.com (http://www.getfirefox.com). Due to the security fixes, we strongly recommend that all Firefox =20 users upgrade to these latest releases. Note: Firefox 1.5.0.x will be maintained with security and stability =20 updates until April 24, 2007. All users are encouraged to upgrade to Firefox 2 (http://www.getfirefox.com). Firefox 1.5.0.10 is available for =20 download from ...

Firefox 2.0.0.2 and Firefox 1.5.0.10 Security and Stability Update
As part of Mozilla Corporation=92s ongoing stability and security =20 update process, Firefox 1.5.0.10 and Firefox 2.0.0.2 are now available for Windows, =20 Mac, and Linux for free download from getfirefox.com (http://www.getfirefox.com). Due to the security fixes, we strongly recommend that all Firefox =20 users upgrade to these latest releases. Note: Firefox 1.5.0.x will be maintained with security and stability =20 updates until April 24, 2007. All users are encouraged to upgrade to Firefox 2 (http://www.getfirefox.com). Firefox 1.5.0.10 is available for =20 download from ...

Upgrade 2.0 to 2.0.0.1 blows up firefox
Windows 2000 system with firefox 2 working just fine. After running update, it will not start in either normal or safe mode. Task manager says there is a 7.5mb firefox.exe running but nothing progresses. Task manager cannot shut down the instance of firefox.exe. Upon rebooting, firefox.exe does not show up in the task manager until firefox is invoked. It then goes to the same situation as in the first paragraph. I have looked at the issue of a trojan and nothing shows up looking at the registry as suggested in the firefox website. Firefox will not start up after a reboot. T...

Buggy firefox 2.0.0.2 and 2.0.0.3
Name: badidea Email: very_bad_ideaathotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Buggy firefox 2.0.0.2 and 2.0.0.3 Comments: I don't know what changed since 2.0.0.1 but the new releases (2.0.0.2, 2.0.0.3) seem very buggy. Random crashes, slow responses and additionally problems with administrator rights. I had similar problems on 2 out of 2 systems. Best solution for me (and probably a lot of other users) is to go back to 2.0.0.1 and disable automatic update. Success! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.1) Gecko/20061204 Firefox/2....

Firefox/Thunderbird 1.5.0.9 and Firefox 2.0.0.1 release tomorrow (Tuesday 12/19)
We are on track for releasing Firefox/Thunderbird 1.5.0.9 and Firefox 2.0.0.1 tomorrow. The plan is: 1. Push the bits out to the mirrors Monday night 2. Make mozilla.com website changes and downloads live at 10am Tuesday morning 3. Updates will go live between 4 - 5pm Tuesday evening QA will be doing their live spot checks and update testing during that time... and hopefully everyone will start getting their updates as early Christmas presents by tomorrow night. - Jay Jay Patel wrote: > We are on track for releasing Firefox/Thunderbird 1.5.0.9 and Firefox ...

critical leak in security on firefox 2.0.0.1 and 2.0
Name: Jimi Product: Firefox Summary: critical leak in security on firefox 2.0.0.1 and 2.0 Comments: Dear Sirs, I saw that you created new version of firefox 2 so I have just tested latest firefox 2.0.0.1. on the same problem that I had with firefox 2. So, after browsing again this time with 2 opened tabs I was testing switch proxy extension and than suddenly huge amount of data came on my computer seemingly out of nowhere. I stopped activities by pusshing stop loading this page icon on browser on both opened tabs although only on one the page was loading ...

Firefox/Thunderbird 1.5.0.9 and Firefox 2.0.0.1 update... release date pushed out to Tue. 12/19
We have final candidate builds and are wrapping up QA, but will not be able to hit the original release date... the new tentative release date for Firefox/Thunderbird 1.5.0.9 and Firefox 2.0.0.1 is *Tuesday, December 19*. More info about the release can be found at http://wiki.mozilla.org/Firefox:1.5.0.9-2.0.0.1:Community Thanks! - Jay Jay Patel napsal: > We have final candidate builds and are wrapping up QA, but will not be > able to hit the original release date... the new tentative release date > for Firefox/Thunderbird 1.5.0.9 and Firefox 2.0.0.1 is *Tue...

Web resources about - no e-mail connections in firefox 2.0.0.1 - mozilla.feedback

Police tear open roof to arrest man in connection with stabbing murder
Police have torn open the roof of a Gold Coast home to arrest a man in connection with the stabbing death of 16-year-old Michael Brack.

Paris attacks: Belgium connection probed as terrorist past of Brussels district of Molenbeek under spotlight ...
Prosecutors reveal a growing Belgian connection to the deadly Paris attacks, focusing on a poor Brussels district.

Cross-cultural Connections and Exchange: international study is more important than ever
... And, as a minority of ill-intentioned individuals and groups do their best to create divides, we need citizens equipped to create connections ...

Brussels Connection Under Spotlight After Paris Killings
(EurActiv) — Prosecutors on Sunday disclosed a growing Belgian connection to the Paris attacks as Premier Charles Michel conceded that a Brussels ...