news.google.de problem

Name:    sascha
Product: Gran Paradiso Alpha 8

Comments:
After typing https://news.google.de and pressing
enter, I was protected to enter, because the
certificate points to www.google. I wanted to see
the site, so I unchecked permanently and clicked at
the exception button but nothing happened. Get me
out of there showed up my startup page.

Now I cannot open http or https news.google.de at
all. I haven't found where to configure this.

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.9.0.3) Gecko/2008092816 Iceweasel/3.0.1 (Debian-3.0.1-1)
From URL: http://www.mozilla.org/projects/granparadiso/

see it.
0
sascha

problems with news.google.de
If I open news.google.de and keep it open, firefox 3.6b1 crashes sooner or later. Can anybody confirm this? JMS ...

Routing Problems: www.google.de -> blog.zeit.de???
Hi there! I am really confused by now: My internet connection is really behaving in a funny way. Sometimes when i am trying to connect to a website another website is opened and displayed in the browser although the right domain name is shown. I can give an example: traceroute: Code: -------------------- traceroute to www.google.de (66.150.96.119), 30 hops max, 40 byte packets 1 SE515.home (192.168.1.1) 1.665 ms 1.804 ms 1.953 ms 2 * * * Unable to look up 217.0.70.202: Tempor�rer Fehler bei der Namensaufl�sung 3 217.0.70.202 774.735 ms 954.309 ms ...

Probleme de frappe dans la barre de navigation et dans la barre google
Name: Gautier Christian Email: cjfdotgautieratfreedotfr Product: Firefox Summary: Probleme de frappe dans la barre de navigation et dans la barre google Comments: Depuis quelques temps j'ai des problemes de frappe dans la barre de navigation, le curseur disparait en cours de frappe et je sui obligé de le repositionner avec la souris pour pouvoir continuer. Ceci se produit plusieurs fois pendant la frappe d'une simple adresse. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.0; fr; rv:1.8.1.11) Gecko/20071127 Firefox/2.0.0.11 ...

Feedback and Feedback Problem
Name: Peter Lehner Email: lehnerus2000atyahoodotcomdotau Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Feedback and Feedback Problem Comments: Hi Guys I wanted to send some feedback on Firefox 4, but I was directed to a page that said Forbidden (403). Feedback You should include more nfo in the screen tips. e.g. Ctrl+Reload - duplicate a Tab Ctrl+Back - opens previous page in a new Tab Ctrl+Forward - opens "next" page in a new Tab etc. I only discovered these, by accident, a few months ago. It would only be an extra line in a screen tip. Peter Lehner ...

My HomePage was Google News then problems began...
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: My HomePage was Google News then problems began... Comments: Every time I used Google through Firefox I was plagued with interrogations... The data transfer rates became progressively slower until FireFox repeatedly Crashed. So now I use Safari... Me thinks Google is campaigning dirty tricks once more... Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X 10_5_8; en-us) AppleWebKit/530.19.2 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.2 Safari/530.19 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a respon...

Problems problems and problems.
Name: A.A. Product: Firefox Summary: Problems problems and problems. Comments: I am not specific, but in short I can not use This site to listen music anymore, while I can in IE explorer. Just to let you guys know, new version messed something up. http://hypem.com/ Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.0.5) Gecko/2008120122 Firefox/3.0.5 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Problems, problems, problems
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: Problems, problems, problems Comments: I use FF all the time for work - I'm a software tester - the add-ons are invaluable. But v3.5 really has been a disappointment. It just keeps hanging all the time. And when Internet Explorer windows pop up, FF often just dies. It can't even restart itself - I have to manually kill the process every time; every update, every add-on that updates, "restart" fails - it's so frustrating. I hope v3.6 will be addressing this - PLEASE! Browser Details: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7....

Is anyone else having problems with news.google.com?
Mozilla v1.7.3 doesn't seem to render it properly and mozilla.exe hogs like crazy. I even turned off Java, JS, images, fonts, colors, cookies, etc. I tested Debian's Mozilla v1.7.3, and it had no problems. I already cleared the caches, but they didn't work. How about the rest of you? Thank you in advance. -- "Although you're a little ant, I won't bully you." --Sai Yuk from The Legend of Fong Sai Yuk movie (English subtitles) /\___/\ / /\ /\ \ Phillip (Ant) @ http://antfarm.ma.cx & http://aqfl.net | |o o| | E-mail: philpi@...

PROBLEMS, PROBLEMS, PROBLEMS.
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: PROBLEMS, PROBLEMS, PROBLEMS. Comments: Does Google's Chrome browser block out Firefox? Am having a lot of trouble getting Firefox to run after I run Chrome. No trouble what-so- ever before running Chrome. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US) AppleWebKit/532.5 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/4.1.249.1064 Safari/532.5 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see ...

Problems, problems, problems
Name: Hans Halvorsen Email: capricorn_at_online.no Product: Thunderbird Summary: Problems, problems, problems Comments: Hi, I downloaded Thunderbird some time ago, and I was over-satisfied whit it and how well it worked. In fact it worked 100% PERFECTLY UNTIL I got an newer update version of it. Since then I' ve had nothing BUT trouble! I've checked adresses, notes, password, deleted accounts and made new one's, checked sign-ins and sign-outs, passwords inside and out, upside and down, so many times that my frustration now is about to turn into pure and major ...

Problems Problems Problems
So, I have OpenSUSE installed on my laptop and everything is working well, except the wireless. It almost seems that every time I run a KDE distro I can not get the internet to work. I've run YaST and used iwconfig. nothing is working for me. Please help -ZAD -- zadnik18 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ someone is going to tell you to supply some more information 'My wireless doesn't work - a primer on what I should do next - openSUSE Forums' (http://tinyurl.com/6peanc) this is one of the stick...

problem with google desktop (problem for experts)
when I tried to search any thing using G.Desktop, an "Authentication Required" window appears asking for user name and password for the site http://www.cfauth.com. I really know nothing about this site nor its authentication. I access the Internet through my university which uses a proxy server, I authenticate my self and uses the internet very fine to all sites except the (offline) desktop results!!!! an "Access denied" page appears then and no results seen I am using firefox 3 as my default browser note (when I manually use IE with google toolbar to search desk...

probleme de mot de passe...
Name: vincent Email: vincentdoteric1atclub-internetdotfr Product: Firefox Summary: probleme de mot de passe... Comments: bonjour, j'ai un probleme de mot de passe , probleme recurrent et tres ennuyeux puisque cela m'empeche d'avoir acces à la lecture de mes messages!!! , j'ai changé de fournisseur internet mais j'ai commencé à avoir des problemes avant , quant j'ai essayé de créer une nouvelle adresse , j'avais alors une fenetre qui me demandé de donner un mot de passe , j'ai essayé tout les mots de ...

Googledot: News about Google, Stuff that Googles
Googledot: News about Google, Stuff that Googles http://googledot.org/ Google takes over the world! -- Kayode Okeyode http://del.icio.us/kayodeok "Memory fades but a google search never forgets" - Perry White ...

Web resources about - news.google.de problem - mozilla.feedback

Refugee crisis: Germany has a problem
GERMANY is a country on edge.

Asylum seekers: The ‘Pacific solution’ seeds local problems
In its desperation to stop asylum seekers, Australia has deserted the goal of promoting good governance in two of its closest neighbours.

A truly Canadian problem: Who do I complain to about Netflix?
The CRTC is promising some new code of conduct for the broad TV industry, including possibly video streaming, this year. But having already blinked ...

Review: Battery life and keyboard problems hinder HP Envy 13 Ultrabook
Andrew Cunningham HP's Envy 13 Ultrabook. 11 more images in gallery The Asus Zenbook UX305C and Dell XPS 13 are two of our favorite thin-and-light ...

Larwyn’s Linx: America Doesn't Have a Gun Problem, It Has a Democrat Problem
Send us tips ! Bloggers: install a Larwyn's Linx widget . Get real-time news, 24/7, at BadBlue . Nation America Doesn't Have a Gun Problem, ...

Denmark "Temporarily" Tightens Border Controls; Trains Cancelled; Cascade of Border Controls Grows; Understanding ...
... to restrict pedestrian access to trains and buses. Swedish train operator SJ has suspended services to Denmark until it can iron out such problems. ...

Hawaii's homeless problem reaches crisis level
There are now more than 7,000 homeless people in Hawaii the highest per capita rate in the nation

Christie’s Supreme Court Problem
Back in November, I pondered whether Chris Christie was about to make a political comeback. The verdict is still out. But, in the vein of ‘s ...

How many deaths until Remington admits its signature gun has a trigger problem?
What does a gun company do when it has a top selling product with a trigger defect that's causing accidental deaths? Nothing, apparently, for ...