most of glass part of window cannot control window

Name:    Josh Smith
Email:   JoshS91athotmaildotcom
Product: Minefield

Comments:
In Explorer, any part of the
glass can be dragged to move
the window, or double-clicked
to maximize the window. In
Minefield, only the title bar
can do this, and there is no
clear transition between the
title bar and the rest of the
glass.

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:1.9.3a4pre) Gecko/20100326 Minefield/3.7a4pre (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.
0
Josh

How to Control a Window from other Window
Hi, I have a window with a complex customer datawindow report (wr_report.dw_report)... Now, I need to automatize the printing of these reports. I will try explain in a simply way.... I've created a "controler window" with a reference to the "report window" w_report wr wr = create w_report I assing values from the "controler window" to the "report window". wr.t_from = x wr.t_ultil = y wr.t_customer = z wr.load_data() wr.print_data() On Debug I can see the parameters are right...

Child windows open under window controls
We are converting a pb7 app to pb10. I notice that child windows now open under any existing controls on the window. I.e. datawindows, etc... This is different than pb7 behavior, and is a pain. Anybody know of a fix for this? I can work around the problem by putting a BringToTop=True in the open event of the windows, but it sure seems like strange behavior. thx its fixed in 10.0.1 [Change Request#: 360192] Thanks for the info. Upgraded to 10.2 and the problem is fixed. > its fixed in 10.0.1 [Change Request#: 360192] ...

Control parent window from Popup window
Hi I open a popup window by clicking a button in a form. I want that, as soon as the popup window is closed the parent window should navigate to a another page. Be nice to geeks, you might end up working for onePlease hit "MARK AS ANSWER" if I made you smile today ;) To access the parent you can use "opener". opener.document.location.href = 'http://www.asp.net';Shane BauerMCP - ASP.NET hi, the parent window:   <asp:Button ID="Button1" runat="server" Text="Button" OnClientClick ="PopupWindow()"/>  <script type ="text/javascript" >   ...

triggering events of a window control from another window
Hi, I'm trying to trigger the "clicked" event of a command button on a window from another window. I made it by using a child window with this script in its close event: parentwindow().control[2].triggerevent("clicked") This works but I must know the index (in this case 2) of the control[] array in the first window associated with the command button. I would like to know how to obtain this index at runtime, or if there is another way to do the same without using a child window with the "parentwindow().control[]" notation. Thanks To ...

Embedding windows Form into Windows Control Library
hi all.i m trying to create a windows control library  and embedding it into web application.i want to embed windows form into  windows control library.is it possible.plz help me out  Hi, Based on your description, I understand that you need to embed a windows form into a windows control library and use the form in a web application. If there is any misunderstanding, please feel free to let me know. We can put a windows form into a windows control library. It is possible. Here are the steps 1. Right click on the windows control library project and select Add New Item.2. A...

Fire an event of a window from a control of another window.
Good afternoon everyone, Is it possible to fire an control's event of a window from another different window's control. i.e. I have window A and window B. Window A has a Save button and window B has a Find button. What I want to do is When I hit Save button in Window A, this action should fire the clicked event in the Find button of the other Window. Any comment is appreciated. Thank you in advance. Sonny In article <36AF78DA.655628C1@erols.com>, sonnydo@erols.com says... > Good afternoon everyone, > > Is it possible to fire an control's event...

design probelm
Dear All, I'm facing a design problem on a project I'm doing and was wondering if someone has some ideas on whether it is possible to implement the following in ASP.NET using VB.It is regarding the transfer of data between a webpage in a window to another webpage in another window, both originating from the same server witihn the same ASP app.Never done this before and have no idea how to do it and by now I'm questioning if it can be done the way I have in mind. I have a page named search.aspx (window 1) where I want the result set to appear. I have three options to look f...

Dynamically Resize Window and Controls based on Windows Environment
Hello all, I'm looking for Dynamically resizing the windows and controls based on Environment (like XP, Windows 2000) Currently our windows are designed 640X480 now we want to go for 1024X768 if there is some scripts are if anybody already did can suggest some ideas we really appreciate it. We use old PowerTools....and migrating from 6.5 to 9.0.1 or 10.0 later "Verticent" <support@verticent.com> wrote: > I'm looking for Dynamically resizing the windows and controls based on > Environment (like XP, Windows 2000) > > Currently our wind...

how do i create a pop window that interacts with the main window, and other windows
i need a to code a popup window that will interact with the main window and other windows when i say interact, i mean that if a button in the form is clicked than it will disable buttons in other pages or fill buttons in other pages via the popup(wizard) window i am using C# to code in visual web developer 2005 i dont know javascript or jscript A person could use AJAX which eliminates the need for JavaScript. AJX-model popup Hope this helps DK Check here for a complete sample using a Modal Dialog: http://forums.asp.net/t/1018312.aspx NC... You will need to use the window.op...

Windows authentication but not for Windows??
Hi everyone, Is it possible to replicate Windows like authentication in a way that supports other OS's as well as Windows? My customer believes this is possible.Granville Barnetthttp://weblogs.asp.net/gbarnettFeel free to ask me any .NET question As far as I know, IE and Firefox supports Windows authentication. I am almost sure that other browsers (Opera, Safari etc) do not support it.Regards,Dejan VesićMCAD for .Net technologies | http://www.vesic.org/english/ | Blog: http://www.vesic.org/english/blog/...

Windows Login Windows
When users login to my network, they login to the client, but when they login, they get the Windows login screen. Is there a script or something that I could use to stop this from coming up? I am currently using a Windows 2000 Server with Active Directory and each user created in Active Directory with the same passwords to eliminate the windows from coming up. My client version is 4.83e. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! ObiWan217 ObiWan923048290340392482093482840238, The Novell GINA will pass the name and password to the MSGINA by default. ...

How do we disable only the Windows Close Icon from the Control Menu of a window.
Hi, The users of a system which I support require the close icon "X" on a particular window to be removed or disabled. We could diable the Minimize or Maximize buttons or the entire Control Menu. But I could not find a way to remove the close icon alone. Thanks Sujatha. hi, Here are two methods to do this. 1- use this , **globals ext. func.** FUNCTION BOOLEAN EnableMenuItem(UINT hmenu, UINT d, UINT s) library "user32.dll" FUNCTION UINT GetSystemMenu(UINT i_hwnd, BOOLEAN f) library "user32.dll" **to disable the close box.** uint hsysme...

Windows ME and Windows 98SE
Hi,ALL Are Windows ME and Windows98 support target of ASIQ Client? And, are there schedule which becomes support targets? Thanks, Odom IQ client works well on win98SE, did not run for me on WinME.I would strongly recommend using NT 4 or better however. "Odom" <anonymous@sybase.com> wrote in message news:1mdUzoRZAHA.290@forums.sybase.com... > Hi,ALL > > Are Windows ME and Windows98 support target of ASIQ Client? > And, are there schedule which becomes support targets? > > Thanks, > Odom > > ...

Windows Password Window
I am new to this so please bare with me. I am putting new users into our system and when they log into Novell a windows password pop-up window appears. This does not happen with older users. Any help getting rid of this windows password pop-up would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Have you set up the new users on both NetWare and the specific workstation? -- Barry Schnur Novell Support Connection Volunteer Sysop >I have set them up on both our "trees" as indivdual users, in the user package and as students. Have you set up the new users on both NetWa...

Web resources about - most of glass part of window cannot control window - mozilla.feedback

Now you can control your GoPro Camera from Apple Watch
One of the nicest features of the GoPro camera is the ability to control it using the iPhone app. With the GoPro App , you can easily control ...

Control a car's features with a glance? Not science fiction
Filed under: Emerging Technologies , Infotainment , Technology Press a button to change your car's climate controls? Turn a knob to view your ...

Arizona leaders welcome 'Leave No Child Behind' successor, less federal control
azcentral.com Arizona leaders welcome 'Leave No Child Behind' successor, less federal control azcentral.com The Senate gave final approval ...

FTC and healthcare cost control
... Pennsylvania, and lead to reduced quality and higher health care costs for the area’s employers and residents….the merged entity would control ...

Google seems more determined than ever to take control of Android
... to ad money. However, Google grabbed the lion’s share of the smartphone market by giving Android away. That means it lost the ability to control ...

How to control your iPhone by just tilting your head
... the best sight, hearing, or motor functions to still use iOS to its fullest capabilities — but they can also be used to customize your controls. ...

Fox Presents Ben Stein As An Awesome, Stupendous Gun Control Genius
Fox News host Neil Cavuto was super-impressed with “great writer and thinker” Ben Stein's opposition to gun control. “The problem is not gun ...

Jennifer Hudson On Gun Control: ‘We Are Acting Like Animals. We Need It’
Jennifer Hudson On Gun Control: ‘We Are Acting Like Animals.

The NFL Should Seize Control Of The Cleveland Browns
Drew Magary’s Thursday Afternoon NFL Dick Joke Jamboroo runs every Thursday during the NFL season. Email Drew here . Read more...