Just after Firefox 2.0.0.2 installed itself this morning, my printers are blown away. Can't install as my spoolers are preventing any action.

Name:    Ron Mayer
Email:   neymetalsaterolsdotcom
Product: Firefox

Comments:
Error signature
szAppName : spoolsv.exe szAppVer : 5.1.2600.2696 szModName:SR32DLL
szModver: 6.1.520.1 offset:0002e888

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.2) Gecko/20070219 Firefox/2.0.0.2
0
Ron

Emergency! I just installed the automatic installation of 2.0.0.8 (up from 2.0.0.7) and now FF w
Name: Steve Johnson Product: Firefox Summary: Emergency! I just installed the automatic installation of 2.0.0.8 (up from 2.0.0.7) and now FF w Comments: I just installed the automatic installation of 2.0.0.8 (up from 2.0.0.7) and now FF won't start at all! I was using it, all was well, the box appeared saying I should upgrade to fix security yada yada, I clicked ok, and now all is kaput. Specifically, when I try to run FF, the cursor returns, but no process is launched. Not sure how to even debug this! Was this update a trojan? Now I am totally dead in the water!...

Firefox/2.0.0.6 can't install extensions
Since updating to the Firefox/2.0.0.6 I can no longer install extensions. When I try an error window pops up with the message Firefox could not install the file at: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/foxfire/downloads/file/17118/unplug-1.6.06-fx.xpi because: Unexpected installation error Review the Error Console for more details. -203 Looking at the error console I see this error Error: e.location.getItemLocation(e.id) has no properties Source File: file:///C:/Program%20Files/Mozilla%20Firefox/components/nsExtensionManager.js Line: 4141 when I look at the code I see this h...

Firefox/2.0.0.6 can't install extensions
Since updating to the Firefox/2.0.0.6 I can no longer install extensions.When I try an error window pops up with the message Firefox could not install the file at: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/foxfire/downloads/file/17118/unplug-1.6.06-fx.xpi because: Unexpected installation error Review the Error Console for more details. -203 Looking at the error console I see this error Error: e.location.getItemLocation(e.id) has no properties Source File: file:///C:/Program%20Files/Mozilla%20Firefox/components/nsExtensionManager.js Line: 4141 when I look at the code I see this high...

I can't find the latest .net 2.0 install ( 2.0.50727.832)
Hello.Somehow our production servers have the latest .net 2.0 version (2.0.50727.832) and our stage servers have an older one (2.0.50727.42).I can' t seem to find the .832 installer anywhere.I downloaded the one on the MS site and it was the .42 version.Does anyone know where I might find this?Thanks!     Just a random guess.. maybe .net framework 2.0 service packs cause the version to change?Dev Yup, its the service pack. You can actually get it by running Windows Update (thats a semi-frequent issue, since people often forget to run Windows Update on staging servers, ...

Can't install extensions on Firefox version 2.0.0.18

Can't get your FireFox Mac ver 2.0.0.4 or 2.0.0.6 to work on Zillow
Name: Allen manzo Email: coralreeatbellsouthdotnet Product: Firefox Summary: Can't get your FireFox Mac ver 2.0.0.4 or 2.0.0.6 to work on Zillow Comments: Zillow.com Mac OS 10.4.9, FireFox Mac ver 2.0.0.4 or 2.0.0.6 When I enter "12550 SW 15 Street" "Pembroke Pines, FL 33027" Which is a condo. I can't view any data. When I go back to your FireFox 1.5.0.2 I can view the contents of the Zillow.com pages. The site says it is designed to only work with FireFox. What gives??? Have multiple computers and all have the same problem, with your 2.X...

Lightning 0.5 RC2 can't be installed on TB 2.0.0.4
Hi there, I've problems in installing lightning 0.5 RC2 on TB 2.0.0.4, not accepted as valid installation package. Any suggestions? Thanks Berzerker wrote: > Hi there, > I've problems in installing lightning 0.5 RC2 on TB 2.0.0.4, not > accepted as valid installation package. > Any suggestions? > Thanks Please post it to 'mozilla.support.calendar' newsgroup. ...

Lightning 0.5 RC2 can't be installed on TB 2.0.0.4
Hi there, I've problems in installing lightning 0.5 RC2 on TB 2.0.0.4, not accepted as valid installation package. Any suggestions? Thanks ...

Can't install iManager 2.0.2
Trying to install iManager 2.0.2 on Netware 6 SP5, eDir 8.7.3 and I get a "cannot authenticate through secure LDAP. LDAP is not installed on this server on it is not install correctly." LDAP version 8.7.3 is installed and it seems to be configured correctly by the information that I got from Consoleone. Any ideas would be helpful. --____LRXYPJGKPEYHQXUMWVAC____ Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1 Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Try looking at http://support.novell.com/cgi-bin/search/searchtid.cgi?/1009= 0732.htm and=20 http://support....

Can't Install 2.0.0.6
Name: Margo Pinkerton Email: TBCatZAPphotodotcom Product: Thunderbird Summary: Can't Install 2.0.0.6 Comments: When I try to install Thunderbird Beta 2.0.0.6, I get the following error message: Error opening file for writing: C:\Program Files\Mozilla Thunderbird\mozMapi32.dll Click Retry to try again, or Cancel to stop the installation. I am on a PC w/ XP Pro. I love Thunderbird and was really looking forward to the new Beta with added features. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.6) Gecko/20070725 Firefox/2.0.0.6 ...

How can I create an installer for firefox 2.0.0.8 on ubuntu #2
am able to build firefox successfully. But when I run the command to build an installer: gmake -C firefox-objdir/browser/installer/ I get this error: Makefile:69: ** you need a "--enable-static --disable-shared" build to create an installer. Stop. I recall I don't need a 'static build in firefox 1.5 in order to create an installer. Can you please tell me if this is a new requirement in firefox 2? Or there is a new way to create installer in firefox 2? Thank you for any help. yinglcs@gmail.com wrote: > am able to build firefox successfully. But ...

Firefox 2.0.0.10 closes automatically to install update to 2.0.0.11
Hi, who on earth implemented this stupid thing that Firefox 2.0.0.10 closes automatically without any warning to install an update to 2.0.0.11. I might appreciate an automatic update feature but I hate that an update is done without any user pre-warning. I can not accept that Firefox shutdowns itself to install an update. I was just accessing my mailbox to write an email and this was gone due to the unexpected shutdown. Please avoid such stupid things in future! Stefan On 8/12/2007 12:25, sw.nospam@gmx.net wrote: > Hi, > > who on earth implemented this stupi...

Installing Firefox V. 2.0.0.4 (over 2.0.0.3) has disabled Skype
Name: Norman MacLeod Email: norshmacattalktalkdotnet Product: Firefox Summary: Installing Firefox V. 2.0.0.4 (over 2.0.0.3) has disabled Skype Comments: I used Skype successfully before installing the 2.0.0.4 update. After that Skype (V 2.0.0.6) booted up but would not function. None of the contact icons light up and if you do try to make contact, "Misc Error" appears. Is there a cure or have I to uninstall Firefox? Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X Mach-O; en-US; rv:1.8.1.4) Gecko/20070515 Firefox/2.0.0.4 ...

installing Firefox 2.0.0.2
Name: Alessandra Email: auroredotalessandraatyahoo.fr Product: Firefox Summary: installing Firefox 2.0.0.2 Comments: Hello, I've been trying to install the new version of Firefox and it seems to work but every time I start Firefox again, a pop up advise me to download this new version... So how the hell does it work ? Is there any trick or what ? Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.1) Gecko/20061204 Firefox/2.0.0.2 ...

Web resources about - Just after Firefox 2.0.0.2 installed itself this morning, my printers are blown away. Can't install as my spoolers are preventing any action. - mozilla.feedback

Education Is The Key To Preventing Facebook Leaks
... sites. This sometimes leads to leaks, hacks, and other nightmares. Jaspreet Singh, the CEO of Druva , told AllFacebook that the key to preventing ...

Preventing a “BREACH” Attack
Last August, security researchers published details about a general attack on HTTPS traffic called “ BREACH. ” It interacts in interesting ways ...

BackTap to Shoot - Preventing Fall on the App Store on iTunes
Get BackTap to Shoot - Preventing Fall on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

President Obama Speaks on Preventing Gun Violence - YouTube
President Obama discusses the need to take action to prevent gun violence. February 4, 2013.

Ebola's lessons - preventing the next pandemic
The G7 needs to take steps to combat the next pandemic before it is upon us.

Sydney siege: Charles Hurt tells Fox News Australia's tough gun laws to blame for preventing self-defence ...
The siege in Sydney’s CBD and its terrible end received saturation coverage on American cable news, with at least one commentator lamenting Australia’s ...

Tale of two shark culls: Reunion Island in the Indian Ocean takes a different approach to preventing ...
The killing of sharks in an effort to protect beach-goers was met by protests in Western Australia whereas on the other side of the world in ...

Preventing political advocacy by environment groups an 'attack on democracy'
Any move by the Coalition to narrow the definition of what constitutes an "environmental organisation" – and strip them of their ...

Getting a move on preventing diabetes (03:08)
Melbourne nurse Catherine Stirling was diagnosed with pre-diabetes more than a decade ago, and since has worked hard to avoid the condition developing ...

Cambodia preventing 13 Vietnamese refugees from seeking asylum, says UN
Local authorities in Cambodia are preventing 13 members of a Vietnamese ethnic minority from going to the capital Phnom Penh to claim asylum ...