Java(TM) 6 Not Supported in Firefox ver 2

Name:    Alan Colton
Email:   acoltonatbigponddotcom
Product: Firefox

Comments:
Java(TM) 6 Update 1 is now Available for download.
When I updated this & then updated to Firefox 2.0.0.2 or 2.0.0.3 ??? (i
can't remember which update it was) I was told that Firefox was not
compatible with Java 6 and if I proceeded with the Firefox Update that
the Java part would be disabled. I have stayed with Java 5 & kept
updating Firefox, now to version 2.0.0.4 (today), but in reading what
the update does nothing has been mentioned about Java. My question is
has this been fixed now (ver 2.0.0.4) & will work with Java(TM) 6 Update
1???? or will you be fixing this soon.
Thanks Alan

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.4) Gecko/20070515 Firefox/2.0.0.4
0
Alan

Java(TM) 6 Not Supported in Firefox ver 2 #2
Name: Alan Colton Email: acoltonatbigponddotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Java(TM) 6 Not Supported in Firefox ver 2 Comments: Java(TM) 6 Update 1 is now Available for download. When I updated this & then updated to Firefox 2.0.0.2 or 2.0.0.3 ??? (i can't remember which update it was) I was told that Firefox was not compatible with Java 6 and if I proceeded with the Firefox Update that the Java part would be disabled. I have stayed with Java 5 & kept updating Firefox, now to version 2.0.0.4 (today), but in reading what the update does nothing has been mentioned ab...

Java Env 6 not supported by Firefox 2
Name: ali yalcin Email: aliyalcinatalumdotmitdotedu Product: Firefox Summary: Java Env 6 not supported by Firefox 2 Comments: I encountered problems in viewing sites that use java after downloading firefox 2 Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.4) Gecko/20070515 Firefox/2.0.0.4 ...

Firefox 2.0.0.2 and Java 6
Name: KC Jackson Email: kcramatoptonlinedotnet Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 2.0.0.2 and Java 6 Comments: Java 6 is functioning properly in 2.0.0.1, but the recent upgrade to 2.0.0.2 seems to have regressed somewhere, and Java applets do not all operate correctly - in particular, Remotely Anywhere, which I use to log in to my work computer from home. After two attempts, I reverted back to 2.0.0.1 and have temporarily disabled Firefox Update to prevent 2.0.0.2 from installing. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.1) Gecko/20061204 F...

Latest Version of ZAPro
After reading the newsgroups today, I still could not determine what is the latest version of ZAPro. My version is 2.6.84 and I downloaded/installed the program on 29 April, 2001. Is version 2.6.88 the new ZA and not ZAPro? If version 2.6.88 is the latest for ZAPro, should I download and install this latest version? Sorry for the newbie question, but I notice that other posters are asking the same question. Have a good Monday, Sam. "Silvio" <miamarino1@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:pPI9R$l1AHA.1272@colossus.SMG... > ftp://ftp.demon.co.uk/pub/simtelnet/d...

iManager 2.6 SP3 supports IE7 + FireFox 2!
http://download.novell.com/SummaryFree.jsp?buildid=DKq2P7NJzeU~ Youngec2000, It appears that in the past few days you have not received a response to your posting. That concerns us, and has triggered this automated reply. Has your problem been resolved? If not, you might try one of the following options: - Do a search of our knowledgebase at http://support.novell.com/search/kb_index.jsp - Check all of the other support tools and options available at http://support.novell.com in both the "free product support" and "paid product support" drop down boxes. ...

Warning! Java Console 6.0 users should _not_ upgrade to Firefox 2.0.0.2
Otherwise you will risk your console being disabled (as here). FF warned me by msgbox after the 2.0.0.1 => .2 upgrade and yes, I was so damn happy ;-) Do you know the difference between good and bad software? bad software: installs 2.0.0.2 upgrade and happily informs the user about JC 6.0 being disabled good software: detects for known JC6<->FF incompatibility, *warning* the user *in time* that he will "lose" JC 6.0 when upgrading to 2.0.0.2 But I should not complain - all in all, FF is a fine piece of work. -Andreas Andreas Eibach wrote: > Otherwise...

Java 6 Update 5 (as well as update 2) not compatible with Firefox 2.0.0.13
Name: mrinmoy Product: Firefox Summary: Java 6 Update 5 (as well as update 2) not compatible with Firefox 2.0.0.13 Comments: It seems that whenever in internet banking situation that recently warranted this java update (works perfectly well with internet explorer 6,7 as well under XP and 98 as appropriate) makes firefox to hang so that one can not access the secured website at all and hence has to revert back to operation by internet explorer. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.13) Gecko/20080311 Firefox/2.0.0.13 From URL: http://hendrix...

FireFox 2.0.0.4 incompatible with Sun Java Console SE 6 (version 1.6.0)
Name: John Fredrickson Email: fredricksonjatapidotorg Product: Firefox Summary: FireFox 2.0.0.4 incompatible with Sun Java Console SE 6 (version 1.6.0) Comments: When I installed FireFox 2.0.0.4 it informed me that it was incompatible with the Su Java Console SE 6 (the current and most recent version) and that the Java Console would be in-activated. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.4) Gecko/20070515 Firefox/2.0.0.4 ...

Can't get your FireFox Mac ver 2.0.0.4 or 2.0.0.6 to work on Zillow
Name: Allen manzo Email: coralreeatbellsouthdotnet Product: Firefox Summary: Can't get your FireFox Mac ver 2.0.0.4 or 2.0.0.6 to work on Zillow Comments: Zillow.com Mac OS 10.4.9, FireFox Mac ver 2.0.0.4 or 2.0.0.6 When I enter "12550 SW 15 Street" "Pembroke Pines, FL 33027" Which is a condo. I can't view any data. When I go back to your FireFox 1.5.0.2 I can view the contents of the Zillow.com pages. The site says it is designed to only work with FireFox. What gives??? Have multiple computers and all have the same problem, with your 2.X...

Firefox 3.6 Feedback #2
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.6 Feedback Comments: Firefoz 3.6 is faster than internet explorer and is more responsive. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.2) Gecko/20100115 Firefox/3.6 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Firefox 2 Feedback #2
Name: Julian Email: julianmatz_at_netlink.ie Product: Firefox 2 Beta 2 Summary: Firefox 2 Feedback Comments: Hello! I just wanted to make a suggestion... I'm a web developer, so I use Firefox a lot. One of the things I love about Firefox is the tabbed browsing - it's pretty much perfected! In Firefox 1.5 I got very used to having the little X-button on the very right used to close the tab that's currently open. This way I don't need to check where the tab is on my browser in order to close it - I simply had to press the "x" to close the tab I was...

Firefox 2.0.0.6 Reverts back to 2.0.0.5 reinstalls 2.0.0.6, wipes out user settings
Firefox is turning into a piece of crap. First, there is only 1 profile, the default profile. Second, after the first 2.0.0.6 update wiped out the profile settings (again), the automatic check for updates was turned off. This morning the customized profile settings went MIA again, Firefox decided it was version 2.0.0.5 (per the help, about firefox) and automatically downloaded 2.0.0.6; even though 2.0.0.6 had already been installed on July 31. It now thinks it is 2.0.0.6, the home page and other profile settings have been reset, and automatic updates turned off for everyt...

Firefox 3 beta 2 feedback #6
Name: Teddy Christiansen Email: 2teddyatteliadotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3 beta 2 feedback Comments: I love it. its fantatic, i have seen much of the new things in firefox 3 and i cant wait for the final release. one thing does bother me, the "remove all" butten in the downloads are gone, only way to remove something is to right click and remove. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9b2) Gecko/2007121120 Firefox/3.0b2 ...

Issue with Tabs in Firefox ver 3.6.2
Name: Dawn Siemer Email: dgsiemerattaxtrimmersdotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Issue with Tabs in Firefox ver 3.6.2 Comments: Hi, Since I uploaded the newest version of Firefox, I've been having trouble with tabs closing unintentionally. Here's what happens: I click the X to close a tab. Maybe I'm holding the button down too long or dragging the mouse, I don't know, but the next tab closes too. This is very annoying because I often use the tabs to store articles I want to read. I've usually closed and/or deleted the original link, so once they're g...

Web resources about - Java(TM) 6 Not Supported in Firefox ver 2 - mozilla.feedback

List of Linux supported architectures - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Facebook Audience Network Available to More Brands; Link Ads Now Supported
... it announced at its F8 global developer conference in San Francisco April 30, and the social network also announced that link ads are now supported. ...

Facebook’s cover feed coming as an option to Home-supported Android devices
... latest update for Android devices will borrow from a notable feature within Facebook Home . Starting today, Android users with Home-supported ...

Heat Index Lite - Ad Supported on the App Store on iTunes
Get Heat Index Lite - Ad Supported on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

Ukraine: Atrocities committed by the US-Supported Ukrainian National Guard
We bring to the attention of Global Research Readers a video on the atrocities committed in Eastern Ukraine. The mainstream media is silent on ...

Thousands grieve for murdered Syrian imam who supported Assad
As with so many of the shadowy deaths in Syria since the uprising began, there will be no independent, credible and thorough investigation into ...

Kevin Rudd supported Peter Garrett's handling of insulation program, royal commission hears
Former Prime Minister Kevin Rudd supported then Environment Minister Peter Garrett's handling of the home insulation program during the period ...

BoQ supported on Investec buy
Bank of Queensland has won strong support for its $440m acquisition of most of Investec’s Australian business.

Sean Abbott being supported by Phillip Hughes' family
The thoughts of Phillip Hughes' extended family are with Sean Abbott, the bowler who delivered the ball that caused the severe injuries that ...

EXO's Tao, "If I had been how am I now, I would have supported Kris' choice"
Chinese media outlet Sina recently released an exclusive interview with EXO’s Tao where he detailed his harsh reaction to Kris’ departure and ...