Java(TM) 6 Not Supported in Firefox ver 2 #2

Name:    Alan Colton
Email:   acoltonatbigponddotcom
Product: Firefox

Comments:
Java(TM) 6 Update 1 is now Available for download.
When I updated this & then updated to Firefox 2.0.0.2 or 2.0.0.3 ??? (i
can't remember which update it was) I was told that Firefox was not
compatible with Java 6 and if I proceeded with the Firefox Update that
the Java part would be disabled. I have stayed with Java 5 & kept
updating Firefox, now to version 2.0.0.4 (today), but in reading what
the update does nothing has been mentioned about Java. My question is
has this been fixed now (ver 2.0.0.4) & will work with Java(TM) 6 Update
1???? or will you be fixing this soon.
Thanks Alan

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.4) Gecko/20070515 Firefox/2.0.0.4
0
Alan

Java(TM) 6 Not Supported in Firefox ver 2
Name: Alan Colton Email: acoltonatbigponddotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Java(TM) 6 Not Supported in Firefox ver 2 Comments: Java(TM) 6 Update 1 is now Available for download. When I updated this & then updated to Firefox 2.0.0.2 or 2.0.0.3 ??? (i can't remember which update it was) I was told that Firefox was not compatible with Java 6 and if I proceeded with the Firefox Update that the Java part would be disabled. I have stayed with Java 5 & kept updating Firefox, now to version 2.0.0.4 (today), but in reading what the update does nothing has been mentioned ab...

Firefox 2.0.0.2 and Java 6
Name: KC Jackson Email: kcramatoptonlinedotnet Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 2.0.0.2 and Java 6 Comments: Java 6 is functioning properly in 2.0.0.1, but the recent upgrade to 2.0.0.2 seems to have regressed somewhere, and Java applets do not all operate correctly - in particular, Remotely Anywhere, which I use to log in to my work computer from home. After two attempts, I reverted back to 2.0.0.1 and have temporarily disabled Firefox Update to prevent 2.0.0.2 from installing. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.1) Gecko/20061204 F...

iManager 2.6 SP3 supports IE7 + FireFox 2!
http://download.novell.com/SummaryFree.jsp?buildid=DKq2P7NJzeU~ Youngec2000, It appears that in the past few days you have not received a response to your posting. That concerns us, and has triggered this automated reply. Has your problem been resolved? If not, you might try one of the following options: - Do a search of our knowledgebase at http://support.novell.com/search/kb_index.jsp - Check all of the other support tools and options available at http://support.novell.com in both the "free product support" and "paid product support" drop down boxes. ...

Latest Version of ZAPro
After reading the newsgroups today, I still could not determine what is the latest version of ZAPro. My version is 2.6.84 and I downloaded/installed the program on 29 April, 2001. Is version 2.6.88 the new ZA and not ZAPro? If version 2.6.88 is the latest for ZAPro, should I download and install this latest version? Sorry for the newbie question, but I notice that other posters are asking the same question. Have a good Monday, Sam. "Silvio" <miamarino1@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:pPI9R$l1AHA.1272@colossus.SMG... > ftp://ftp.demon.co.uk/pub/simtelnet/d...

Java Env 6 not supported by Firefox 2
Name: ali yalcin Email: aliyalcinatalumdotmitdotedu Product: Firefox Summary: Java Env 6 not supported by Firefox 2 Comments: I encountered problems in viewing sites that use java after downloading firefox 2 Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.4) Gecko/20070515 Firefox/2.0.0.4 ...

Firefox 2 Feedback #2
Name: Julian Email: julianmatz_at_netlink.ie Product: Firefox 2 Beta 2 Summary: Firefox 2 Feedback Comments: Hello! I just wanted to make a suggestion... I'm a web developer, so I use Firefox a lot. One of the things I love about Firefox is the tabbed browsing - it's pretty much perfected! In Firefox 1.5 I got very used to having the little X-button on the very right used to close the tab that's currently open. This way I don't need to check where the tab is on my browser in order to close it - I simply had to press the "x" to close the tab I was...

Firefox 2 Beta 2 #2
Name: Hans Email: info_at_HansEbert.com Product: Firefox 2 Beta 2 Summary: Firefox 2 Beta 2 Comments: Only one comment: GREAT! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X Mach-O; de; rv:1.8.1b2) Gecko/20060821 Firefox/2.0b2 ...

Firefox 2 RC 2 #2
Name: Simon Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 2 RC 2 Comments: I like the product, but I would like to see: -More colour for the icons of the 2.0 default theme (the glow effect is not enough), -Smaller tabs like in Firefox 1.5 (the tab bar is too large), -A fast access to the recently closed tabs in the tab bar button like for open tabs instead of just in the History menu. Thanks! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; fr; rv:1.8.1) Gecko/20061003 Firefox/2.0 ...

Firefox 2.0.0.6 Reverts back to 2.0.0.5 reinstalls 2.0.0.6, wipes out user settings
Firefox is turning into a piece of crap. First, there is only 1 profile, the default profile. Second, after the first 2.0.0.6 update wiped out the profile settings (again), the automatic check for updates was turned off. This morning the customized profile settings went MIA again, Firefox decided it was version 2.0.0.5 (per the help, about firefox) and automatically downloaded 2.0.0.6; even though 2.0.0.6 had already been installed on July 31. It now thinks it is 2.0.0.6, the home page and other profile settings have been reset, and automatic updates turned off for everyt...

Warning! Java Console 6.0 users should _not_ upgrade to Firefox 2.0.0.2
Otherwise you will risk your console being disabled (as here). FF warned me by msgbox after the 2.0.0.1 => .2 upgrade and yes, I was so damn happy ;-) Do you know the difference between good and bad software? bad software: installs 2.0.0.2 upgrade and happily informs the user about JC 6.0 being disabled good software: detects for known JC6<->FF incompatibility, *warning* the user *in time* that he will "lose" JC 6.0 when upgrading to 2.0.0.2 But I should not complain - all in all, FF is a fine piece of work. -Andreas Andreas Eibach wrote: > Otherwise...

Java 6 Update 5 (as well as update 2) not compatible with Firefox 2.0.0.13
Name: mrinmoy Product: Firefox Summary: Java 6 Update 5 (as well as update 2) not compatible with Firefox 2.0.0.13 Comments: It seems that whenever in internet banking situation that recently warranted this java update (works perfectly well with internet explorer 6,7 as well under XP and 98 as appropriate) makes firefox to hang so that one can not access the secured website at all and hence has to revert back to operation by internet explorer. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.13) Gecko/20080311 Firefox/2.0.0.13 From URL: http://hendrix...

Feedback on Firefox 2 Beta 2
Name: Hemanth Email: hemanth_kumar_78_at_hotmail.com Product: Firefox 2 Beta 2 Summary: Feedback on Firefox 2 Beta 2 Comments: The new features added to Firefox 2 Beta 2 are really cool. I like the spell check feature for forms, which really helped me in avoiding typos. The development team is doing great job in making Firefox a great success. - Hemanth. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1b2) Gecko/20060821 Firefox/2.0b2 ...

Firefox 3.6.2 #2
Name: peraux Email: perauxaatyahoodotfr Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.6.2 Comments: Bonjour, depuis la mise à jour 3.6.2 je n'ai plus accès aux sites sécurisés https, les site http sont toujours accessibles. Hello since the update 3.6.2 i don't have access to https, http is OK Merci/thanks Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; fr; rv:1.9.2.2) Gecko/20100316 Firefox/3.6.2 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide ...

Firefox 2 Beta 2 feedback.
Name: Sudhakar Email: Sudhakar2k_at_hotmail.com Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 2 Beta 2 feedback. Comments: Under the bookmarks Menu when I right click on a bookmark and click "properties" nothing happens. The properities window does not appear. Also when i right click and select "sort by name", again nothing happens. The bookmarks are not sorted by name. I guess i could always choose organize favorites and do these things but it should also work when i just right click on the bookmark themselves and it isn't. Also i would like it all featu...

Web resources about - Java(TM) 6 Not Supported in Firefox ver 2 #2 - mozilla.feedback

List of Linux supported architectures - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Facebook Audience Network Available to More Brands; Link Ads Now Supported
... it announced at its F8 global developer conference in San Francisco April 30, and the social network also announced that link ads are now supported. ...

Facebook’s cover feed coming as an option to Home-supported Android devices
... latest update for Android devices will borrow from a notable feature within Facebook Home . Starting today, Android users with Home-supported ...

Heat Index Lite - Ad Supported on the App Store on iTunes
Get Heat Index Lite - Ad Supported on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

Remember when President Obama supported the sequester cuts? - YouTube
Remember when President Obama supported the sequester cuts?

Thousands grieve for murdered Syrian imam who supported Assad
As with so many of the shadowy deaths in Syria since the uprising began, there will be no independent, credible and thorough investigation into ...

Kevin Rudd supported Peter Garrett's handling of insulation program, royal commission hears
Former Prime Minister Kevin Rudd supported then Environment Minister Peter Garrett's handling of the home insulation program during the period ...

BoQ supported on Investec buy
Bank of Queensland has won strong support for its $440m acquisition of most of Investec’s Australian business.

Attacks on the public service are not supported by the facts
Attacks on the public service are not supported by the facts

EXO's Tao, "If I had been how am I now, I would have supported Kris' choice"
Chinese media outlet Sina recently released an exclusive interview with EXO’s Tao where he detailed his harsh reaction to Kris’ departure and ...