IMacros for Firefox Addon causes error message to be sent upon Firefox closing

Name:    Donald DeLauder
Email:   ddelauderatprodigydotnet
Product: Firefox

Comments:
Using the Addon Imacros 0.6.0.4 for Firefox 2.0.0.3 causes an error
report to be sent to Microsoft and Mozilla each time Firefox is closed.
I solved the problem by disabling the Imacros 0.6.0.4 for Firefox, then
closed the Firefox window.
Upon restarting Firefox the problem was solved.

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.3) Gecko/20070309 Firefox/2.0.0.3
0
Donald

Hi Donald,

iMacros is our add-on and the issue you reported has been fixed:
http://forum.iopus.com/viewtopic.php?t=2884

Please install the latest update directly from our website at
http://www.iopus.com/imacros/firefox/

0
mr

Re-opening Firefox soon after closing it causes an error message
Name: Derek Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Re-opening Firefox soon after closing it causes an error message Comments: Using Firefox Beta (version 3.0b2) If I close Firefox, and then try to open it less than 10 or 20 seconds later, it won't open, but instead produces a dialog box with this error message: "Firefox is already running, but is not responding. To open a new window, you must first close the existing Firefox process, or restart your system." If you close the dialog box, wait more than 5 or 10 seconds, and then open Firefox again, it&#...

Error Message: "Firefox is already running, but is not responding. To open a new window, you must first close the existing Firefox process, or restart your system."
Name: Edward A. Product: Firefox Summary: Error Message: "Firefox is already running, but is not responding. To open a new window, you must first close the existing Firefox process, or restart your system." Comments: "Firefox is already running, but is not responding. To open a new window, you must first close the existing Firefox process, or restart your system." This is the error message I have already gotten a dozen times since I just upgraded (it's been less than a day since I upgraded to v3. I am not using the firefox browser any differently than ...

Firefox causing a DEP crash during closing of Firefox
Name: Daniel Jackson Email: packratsatcableonedotnet Product: Shiretoko Summary: Firefox causing a DEP crash during closing of Firefox Comments: When I close Firefox, I get the DEP message from Vista Business 32 telling me that the program must be shut down. This is amusing since I am trying to close the program! I disabled all add-ins and still get the same message. Firefox 3.1 Beta 2 did not manifest this issue. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.1b3) Gecko/20090305 Firefox/3.1b3 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.or...

Error message upon attempting to start Firefox - "The program must close to allow a previous installation attempt to complete"
I've just installed Thunderbird 1.0.2 on my new Win XP computer, and last night I transferred my old Netscape 7.0 e-mail files into Thunderbird (thanks to much-appreciated help from this forum). The latest version of Firefox was successfully installed only a few days ago (1.0.3, I *think*). Last night when I went to bed the computer was running fine, had been rebooted several times without any problem, and all was well. However, this morning when I try to start Firefox, it gives the following error message: The program must close to allow a previous installation attempt to co...

Error Message When Closing Firefox
Name: Dale Pershad Email: dalepershadatnetscapedotnet Product: Firefox Summary: Error Message When Closing Firefox Comments: I have been having ongoing problems with my HP m9340f PC, which has Vista 64Bit, especially with Adobe. Recently I get a 'crash' message whenever I close Firefox, and it seems to be coming from Windows. I am not sure if this is something that Adobe Support has caused when trying to fix their products, or if this is something new from Microsoft to report to me that something alien, ie not made by Microsoft, is being used on 'their' sys...

Firefox 3.5 Beta release. When closing programm process remains active and prevents restart of Firefox under Windows Vista. Memory intenese flash caused firefox to freeze
Name: Sebastian Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.5 Beta release. When closing programm process remains active and prevents restart of Firefox under Windows Vista. Memory intenese flash caused firefox to freeze Comments: The problem stated above happend quite often after Firefox was running for some time 3-4 Hours. When restarting Firefox a message that firefox was already running popped of, and the process had to be stopped via task manager (ctrl alt del). Second thing I recognized was when starting 2-3 memory intense Flash-Applications in tabs firefox would freeze (games f...

Firefox or not Firefox

When user close firefox, literally close firefox
Name: tommy Email: tommytong888athotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: When user close firefox, literally close firefox Comments: The most annoying thing in firefox, is that when you close firefox, you can't reopen firefox right away. Firefox is a fast browser, however if you consider the time it takes for you to go to task manager each time to end process before you can start a new session with firefox, firefox is the slowest browser in the market. My suggestion is to have a feature where when user closes firefox, forcefully close firefox, I really don't care ab...

firefox 3.1 closes with error message
Name: alec Product: Firefox Summary: firefox 3.1 closes with error message Comments: as above the browser has a sorry have to close message with option to debug. Only seems to happen when loading last part of a page and it appears to be related to the kona.kontera.com being the last bit loaded on the page. Very annoying. I loaded and activated no script addon and that stopped lots of it but some still getting through with same page being loaded Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.1) Gecko/2008070208 Firefox/3.0.1 From URL: http://hend...

Alert message error upon FireFox initiation
Help, please! Ever since downloading the beta for the latest FireFox months ago, and thru each successor iteration, I get an alert message saying "TypeError: Components.classes[cid] has no properties." every time I initiate a search of any type via FireFox ( a few dozen times a day!) and must click the darn thing off in order to get FireFox to open on up. I'm such a novice re the IT side of matters I cannot figure out how the heck to repair/replace whatever wrinkle in FireFox is causing the problem but can see from other messages that I'm not alone. Can anyone, PLEASE...

Firefox Beta Test Pilot (Feedback extension) causes Firefox to freeze on startup
Name: Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Firefox Beta Test Pilot (Feedback extension) causes Firefox to freeze on startup Comments: Get the latest Firefox Beta with Test Pilot (aka Feedback 1.0.3). Make sure user studies are turned on. The effect is even greater when there is an ongoing study collecting data. Now, close down Firefox completely and open it. After the UI has all loaded, start doing stuff (eg. open new tabs, type in URLs, etc). After a few seconds of use, Firefox will freeze completely for about 10 seconds, after which it will return to normal as if noth...

Firefox 3.1beta2 closing last tab closes Firefox
Name: Michael Bower Product: Shiretoko Summary: Firefox 3.1beta2 closing last tab closes Firefox Comments: I noticed on the Beta 2 that when you use the Close Tab (right click on tab and select Close Tab) feature when there is only one tab open, it slams shut Firefox. It used to close that tab and start a new tab... This was nice since it cleared all the BACK links and basically started Firefox over for you... Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1b2) Gecko/20081201 Firefox/3.1b2 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: H...

When one closes ONE Firefox Window --- ALL FIREFOX WINDOWS CLOSE!
When one closes ONE Firefox Window --- ALL FIREFOX WINDOWS CLOSE! It is OK for all the TABS to close, BUT ALL WINDOWS? This bug needs to be fixed! -- "Jay" <jemontes48@gmail.com> wrote in message news:ZOSdnXsvzv8FzuXVnZ2dnUVZ_tbinZ2d@mozilla.org... > When one closes ONE Firefox Window --- ALL FIREFOX WINDOWS CLOSE! > It is OK for all the TABS to close, BUT ALL WINDOWS? > This bug needs to be fixed! Tools → Options → Tabs → Warn (me) when closing multiple tabs Tools → Options → Tabs → Always show the tab bar The second one will stop Firefox fro...

Error message when closing Firefox 3.5 Beta 4
Name: Tim Bartlett Email: timattimbartlettdoteclipsedotcodotuk Product: Firefox Summary: Error message when closing Firefox 3.5 Beta 4 Comments: Every time I close Firefox 3.5, I get the following error message:- "The instruction at "0x033d609c" referenced memory at "0x00000014". The memory could not be read. Click on OK to terminate the program" Nice programme, BTW -- much quicker than the current version Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB; rv:1.9.1b4) Gecko/20090423 Firefox/3.5b4 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL:...

Web resources about - IMacros for Firefox Addon causes error message to be sent upon Firefox closing - mozilla.feedback

iMacro Tracker - Calorie, Diet and Macros Counter on the App Store
Read reviews, compare customer ratings, see screenshots, and learn more about iMacro Tracker - Calorie, Diet and Macros Counter. Download iMacro ...

Facebook Chat download - Free
Download Facebook Chat for Windows, Nobody is unaware of the most popular social networking service of the time! One of the features we mostly ...

Can't Delete WordPress Posts or Comments? iMacros may be to Blame
For the last few months I was having a peculiar problem with Firefox: When I tried to delete a post, page, or comment by pressing the delete ...

Captcha Entry Service - Captcha Bypass
Captcha Entry Service to help you bypass captchas and automate projects Home Register Prices Imacros Code Contact Login Why use BeatCaptchas? ...

Bestmacros - Best imacros scripts for Linkedin,Facebook,Twitter and many more
Here you can get free imacros scripts (imacros bots) for different web sites like facebook, amazon, linkedin,tumblr, youlikehits, twitter, hellotxt, ...

Curious Tester
This is Part II of my response to Santhosh Challenge . Part I is HERE 8. If you are the solution architect for a retail website which has to ...

Transfer High Quality Pictures from Kodak to Picasa
In this post, I'll let you know on how to automate the transfer of your photos (in original quality) from Kodak to Picasa . Lately each of us ...

Reputation Management from Brandon Hopkins – Archive
Phone (Call or Text): 559-871-1613 - brandonchopkins@gmail.com Home About Archive Contact Home About Archive Contact Archive Home Archive Archive ...

API: overview
Bypasscaptcha API overview Back to bypasscaptcha.com Explanation for all terms used ( Must read firstly ) Submit your captcha image to our server ...

Chrome Extensions for Windows - Free downloads and reviews - CNET Download.com
The most downloaded Chrome Extensions software, including Sony Vaio Theme, Split Screen, and FastestChrome