I can do what I can...

Name:    Kevin Issac
Email:   speedtweaker_at_gmail.com
Product: Firefox 2 Beta 2

Comments:
I will certainly submit as much feedback as I can as long as you guys do us firefox soldiers right as far as privacy goes...I don't need to know my data's been encrypted end to end and requires quad-form-factor uber-authentication on your end...whatever that may mean, just do us right and I got a helluva a lot of time in which to do a) nothing or b) something.....submittng feedback being a "thing" you'd be wise to keep makin' cool shit and improving/maintenanceing (sp?) your cool shit of old.....heh, whatever...yeah, it's a deal

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1b2) Gecko/20060821 Firefox/2.0b2
0
Kevin

Should can can?
$ cat test.pl use v5.14.1; use warnings; tie my $foo, "Foo"; say tied $foo; say ref $foo; say $foo->can ("FETCH"); package Foo; use strict; use warnings; require Tie::Scalar; use vars qw( @ISA ); @ISA = qw(Tie::Scalar); sub FETCH { [ "#", 1 .. 3 ]; } # FETCH sub TIESCALAR { bless [], "Foo"; } # TIESCALAR 1; $ perl test.pl Foo=ARRAY(0x81a220c) ARRAY Can't call method "can" on unblessed reference at test.pl line 9. -- H.Merijn Brand http://tux.nl Perl Monger http://amster...

How Can I Do This (*if i can)
I currently maintain a website for a nightclub which runs on asp.net cms system which has been written by a company.The guy who runs the contract is not the designer of the software he is more of a designer, I need to do a couple of things on the site but this guy wants big money for getting a programmer to do them (simple post back forms like refer a friends or questionaires)I do have a high level access to the site which I can uploads asx pages but not tried this as yet.How easy is it to write code on the front end of the site to use the server to email the response ?How easy it to adapt a...

How can I can the current page no. ?
During previewing a report, i use vertical scrollbar to scroll between page The problem is... how can I get the page no. which I currenty preview it. I know it is not equal to the focused row. Thank a lot!! Danny Hi, datawindow's computed field has expression currentPage(). Why don't you create hidden compute field, in band 'footer' and in it's field expression just write currentPage(). the value of tat filed changes as you scroll pages in datawindow. "Danny Chau" <danny@leaderlab.com.hk> wrote in message news:3ff3ef13$1@forums-1...

cans & cans of spam
Just checking our spam stats, I know they aren't the most boisterous out there, but gonna share anyway. In the last 1472 hours, SpamAssassin (running w/in Guinevere) has blocked approx 657980 spams, or right about 447 / hour. Think I might forward this to some of the people who ***** about not receiving some personal emails at work. I like to give those type of stats to those that ***** to me about getting 3-4 spam messages a day. Stevo wrote: > Just checking our spam stats, I know they aren't the most boisterous > out there, but gonna share anyway. > >...

If it can be broken, users can do it!
I have an asp page that has several text boxes on it. The first one where the user enters a part number. On the ItemInserting event I'm running a little process that goes out to a database and pulls back the description and other information of the part number that was entered. Sadly, and there is nothing I can do about this, this process can take up to 10 seconds or so depending on network traffic and what is happening on the system. As I often do, I made the mistake of assuming the users would wait for it to come back with the information, but they aren't and its really messing th...

Feedbacks: Can't give histories tags at one time, and firefox can itself not automatically translate 2 forms of Chinese
Name: Icarus Chan Email: chssos1999atyahoodotcomdothk Product: Firefox Summary: Feedbacks: Can't give histories tags at one time, and firefox can itself not automatically translate 2 forms of Chinese Comments: (i am a user of hongkong, so my english is not good, i wish someone is able to read this..) First, when i have to do projects i will check for materials online, using google, wiki etc, and, say i have inside a window a dozen of tabs for project A, and inside another window a dozen for project B, when i need to shut down the machine, i can only choose to save tabs fr...

can
Name: www.burhanist_34@hotmail.com Email: wwwdotburhanist_34athotmaildotcom Product: Minefield Summary: can Comments: açıklama Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9a3pre) Gecko/20070307 Minefield/3.0a3pre From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

can
?? -- Peter eDirectory Rules! ...

Can

Can
Blank post. -- Andrew C Taubman Novell Support Forums Volunteer SysOp http://support.novell.com/forums (Sorry, support is not provided via e-mail) Opinions expressed above are not necessarily those of Novell Inc. ...

Can I lock Thunderbird so my boss can't read but it can still download mail ?
Can I lock Thunderbird so my boss can't read my mail, but it can still download mail in the background? urgently need help :-) On 2/21/2006 2:33 PM On a whim, Loki pounded out on the keyboard > Can I lock Thunderbird so my boss can't read my mail, > but it can still download mail in the background? > > urgently need help :-) Hi Loki, Not that I know of. Setup up a Windows screen saver with a password. Save a shortcut of it to your Desktop and launch it whenever you leave your workstation. -- Terry Loki wrote: > Can I lock Thunderbird so my...

Web resources about - I can do what I can... - mozilla.feedback

Breaking News – ‘Star Wars: The Force Awakens’ On Pace To Be Top-grossing Film Of All Time
The breaking news for movie-goers is that Star Wars: The Force Awakens could very well become the top-grossing film of all time. According to ...

Longest-serving Lebanese prisoner in Israel killed in Syria
BEIRUT (AP) — Samir Kantar, a Lebanese who was convicted of carrying out one of the most notorious attacks in Israeli history and spent nearly ...

Shots fired in busy Wisconsin mall, police say
NBCNews.com Shots fired in busy Wisconsin mall, police say KERO 23ABC News Copyright 2014 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material ...

Terrorist Tashfeen Malik’s Visa Application ‘Sloppily Handled:’ Congressman
Tashfeen Malik, one of the terrorists in the San Bernardino shooting, got into the U.S. partially thanks to a “sloppily handled” visa application, ...

National Herald case: Hours before Gandhis arrive, Patiala Court turns into a fortress
Almost twenty matters that where listed to be heard on Saturday have been deferred and have been given different dates.

Auburn Deputy Mayor Salim Mehajer to be charged with electoral fraud offences
Controversial Auburn City Council Deputy Mayor Salim Mehajer is served with a court attendance notice for alleged electoral fraud offences.

Old Trafford legend: Why Leicester remind me of great Man United sides - Football - Premier League Transfer ...
OLD TRAFFORD great Andy Cole says table-toppers Leicester remind him of the Manchester United...

Air France flight makes emergency landing in Kenya after bomb alert
An Air France flight from Mauritius to Paris was forced to make an emergency landing in Kenya early Sunday after a suspicious package was found ...

Introducing 2015’s Miss World Winner: Miss Spain, Mireia Lalaguna Royo
Miss World winner 2015 is Mireia Lalaguna Royo, who won the title of Miss Spain before competing in the global competition. She is a 23-year-old ...

South China Sea- Other countries shouldn’t meddle: Chinese envoy
BJP general secretary Ram Madhav and Chinese ambassador Le Yucheng shared opposing views on the contentious issue of South China Sea on Saturday. ...