I am unhappy with Firefox.. :| Did not expected that from Firefox.

Name:    pavel lazarov
Email:   paveldotlazarovatgmaildotcom
Product: Firefox

Comments:
I am using firefox for really long time now. After updating to the
latest version 2.0.0.4 I have lost my visited pages... and I use that
really often as I do not remember the whole domain names. Why an update
would delete the visited pages ?

Pavel

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.4) Gecko/20070515 Firefox/2.0.0.4
0
pavel

Firefox or not Firefox

Firefox, and Firefox Portable
Name: Brian Email: silverdragona1ataol Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox, and Firefox Portable Comments: Feedback. After several hefty fallouts with AOL, and the complete dogs dinner we are presented with that they claim is worthy of using, be it the AOL9 browser, I decided to try Firefox.... I am very annoyed. Why?... because stupidly, I had not tried Firefox EARLIER.... I have now replaced AOL9 completely on all the family computers with Firefox... I am also TOTALLY bewildered as to how you can get a fully functioning Firefox to run on a USB Flash Drive......... I...

My feedback on Firefox 2 latest stable and Firefox 3
Name: Francois Email: tattva81atyahoodotfr Product: Firefox Summary: My feedback on Firefox 2 latest stable and Firefox 3 Comments: Hi Mozilla people, I must say I'm a huge Firefox Fan starting 1.0 release and I have recommended many people around me to use Firefox during all these years, the product was great, light-weight, fast and extremely reliable. I happened to try Firefox 3 during 2 days but I couldn't bear using it any more : Why ? 1. Insane loading time at startup (easily 3 and a half full minutes to dare to start) 2. Add-ons that setup themselves wit...

Firefox uses Firefox.

Firefox within Firefox
For a short time now (likely since upgrading to FF 1.5.02) I've noticed that when running a Firefox session, ZA will popup a notice that Firefox -- verified the same exe as the running one -- is "trying to access the internet." This is confusing because it's already accessing the internet, thanks much. However, the destination IP is always along the lines of 206.141.192.60:DNS, which translates to dns1.chcgil.sbcglobal.net, part of my ISP. So I've been saying yes. But I'm wondering why of a sudden this access is taking place, or being questioned, or what...

Firefox, meet the Firefox
Name: brooks Email: brooksonleyatyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox, meet the Firefox Comments: I don't know if this will go anywhere, but as both a die-hard Firefox user and an advocate for wildlife, I think it should be said.... As you may or may not know, "firefox" is the literal translation of the Chinese name for the Red Panda. Yes, the OTHER panda -- the cute, orange, raccoon-like one, not the big, black-and-white, bear-like one. Here is a link to an article at the National Wildlife Foundation [http://poprl.com/EIb], "Fighting for the Fi...

firefox companion for firefox
Name: william faulks Email: wf010a4342atblueyonderdotcodotuk Product: eBay Companion Summary: firefox companion for firefox Comments: great program, been looking for something like this for ages Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB; rv:1.8.1.3) Gecko/20070309 Firefox/2.0.0.3 ...

Firefox Beta Test Pilot (Feedback extension) causes Firefox to freeze on startup
Name: Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Firefox Beta Test Pilot (Feedback extension) causes Firefox to freeze on startup Comments: Get the latest Firefox Beta with Test Pilot (aka Feedback 1.0.3). Make sure user studies are turned on. The effect is even greater when there is an ongoing study collecting data. Now, close down Firefox completely and open it. After the UI has all loaded, start doing stuff (eg. open new tabs, type in URLs, etc). After a few seconds of use, Firefox will freeze completely for about 10 seconds, after which it will return to normal as if noth...

About Firefox and firefox -v do not match
After going through some pain and agony to update firefox from 3.5 to 3.6.x I went to About Firefox and it reports.... 3.5.3 on Suse 11.0, but if I do firefox -v it reports Mozilla Firefox 3.6.2, Copyright (c) 1998 - 2010 mozilla.org So which is it? I know it's.... 3.5.3 +3.6.2 ------- 6.11.5 / 2 = 3.5.5.2.5 Nope, still not 3.6.2, unless you round up then you get 3.6.3. Oh well. Ideas? Thanks! -- ms_mouse ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Code: -------------------- rpm -qi Mozilla-Firefox -----------------...

To pipeline Firefox or not to pipeline Firefox?
That is the question. Still says it's not supported by everything etc etc, so: do you do it, and does it help? THX JLJ On 16-Jul-09 15:38, JLJ wrote: > That is the question. Still says it's not supported by everything etc > etc, so: do you do it, and does it help? THX JLJ If you're talking about HTTP pipelining in HTTP/1.1, it should be fine to use it. I've always had it turned on, but never noticed anything detrimental for it. To turn it on, use about:config (there used to be GUI options for it, but I don't see them anymore). network.http.keep-...

Firefox / Firefox RC / Namoroka
Name: Durante degli Alighieri Email: infoatrealheavendotde Product: Namoroka Summary: Firefox / Firefox RC / Namoroka Comments: Dear ladies and gentlemen, please check following function. The update process. I have following system (different users: from beginner level {never used the settings} to information scientist) where the function does not work (I checked the settings - the fault is not there). Mac OS X 10.6.1 - 10.6.2 since yesterday(Minefield, Namoroka, Firefox and Firefox Beta {both + alpha} had been installed in the last month) - The newest updates did not c...

wrong firefox on firefox.de
Name: Gandalf Product: Firefox Summary: wrong firefox on firefox.de Comments: Hey, there is a bad version of firefox (usage of Firefox logo) on firefox.de :/ Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; de; rv:1.9.0.11) Gecko/2009060215 Firefox/3.0.11 From URL: Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Web resources about - I am unhappy with Firefox.. :| Did not expected that from Firefox. - mozilla.feedback

Expected value - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In probability theory , the expected value (or expectation , or mathematical expectation , or mean , or the first moment ) of a random variable ...

Expected utility hypothesis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In economics , game theory , and decision theory the expected utility hypothesis is a theory of utility in which "betting preferences" of people ...

Facebook’s ad share expected to grow to more than 15 percent
... coupled with Facebook’s focus on mobile monetization is resulting in some dramatic gains for the company in the ad market. Facebook is expected ...

New IVF project expected to boost camel births
A new laboratory dedicated to improving birth rates of camels in Dubai is expected to complete by September.

Johnny Depp expected to leave Australia to save pets Pistol and Boo
Johnny Depp is expected to leave Australia tonight to save the two pet dogs he brought into Australia without declaring them to quarantine.

Great Ocean Road fires expected to rage for weeks - AdelaideNow Search Search
THE most destructive blazes in Victoria since Black Saturday in 2009 are expected to rage for weeks.

Tight Indonesian presidential election expected to attract record number of voters
A record turnout is expected in the Indonesian presidential election today as the race goes down to the wire between two starkly different candidates. ...

Builders expected to say former prime minister Julia Gillard paid for renovations
Questions of whether union money was used to pay for renovations at the house of former prime minister Julia Gillard in the early 1990s could ...

Danny Strong: The Buffy actor you least expected to be super successful
WHEN Taraji P Henson bounded up the stage to accept her Golden Globe this week for playing Cookie in Empire , among the pantheon of people she ...