I am running windows mobile 4.5 and I HATE the internet explorer I have on my phone (smartphone t-mobile dash) do you suggest anything for windows mobile? I would love to use firefox on my phone's in

Name:    brian wergin
Email:   cyph911xathotmaildotcom
Product: Firefox

Comments:
please read the topic. I typed it in the wrong box.sorry,thankyou
0
brian