hotmail page keep refreshing in 4.0b10

Name:    Ahmad Okda
Product: Other (please state)

Comments:
since version 4.0b10 whenever i open my hotmail inbox page, it keeps
refreshing itself without any input from my side

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:2.0b10) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/4.0b10
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.
0
Ahmad

Page is not getting refreshed but my datagrid is getting refreshed how to refresh the page
Hi EveryOne, Im getting a problem here that my datgrid is getting refreshed for every Updation ,Edit,Cancel commands but the page is not getting refreshed so anybody can help me how a page gets refreshed in a button click in C# of Asp.Net.                            Thanx in Advance RuttsRatnakar Choudry,c.ratnakar@gmail.com,Tension Nahi Leneka Apun Hai Nah... When you do an update on the DataGrid, for sure a postback happens! So how is it that the DataG...

auto-refresh pages no longer refresh to the spot on the page before the refresh
Name: John J. Gilroy Email: jjgilroyathotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: auto-refresh pages no longer refresh to the spot on the page before the refresh Comments: Using Yahoo scoreboards as an example, before the last upgrade, Firefox would refresh a page and return you to the location of the page you were at before the refresh. Now it does not. Is this a browser thing or a page thing?? because it thought it was cool that Firefox was the only browser that did that. Thanks! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.0; en-US; rv:1.8.1.3) Gecko/2007030...

How to keep form data after refreshing the parent page from child page
Hi Friends,I have a parent.aspx and child.aspx pages in my project.parent.aspx page have 15 to 20 fields and a dropdown.Dropdown values are binding from sql server table.Beside the dropdown, I have implemented add/edit values from another page called child.aspx.Whatever category I have added and edited in the child page that should be reflected in the parent.aspx page.So I tried like this child.aspx--------------function win() {window.opener.location.href="parent.aspx" mce_href="parent.aspx";self.close();}And   <input type=button onClick="win();...

Hotmail keeps refreshing
Name: Pedro Email: seistanteathotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Hotmail keeps refreshing Comments: Hi Guys, I'm not finding it any neater(faster)then previous standard version. And Hotmail keeps on refreshing... Cheers Pedro Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0; rv:2.0b10) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/4.0b10 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

4.0b10 no feedback
Name: Product: Other (please state) Summary: 4.0b10 no feedback Comments: The feedback buttons (firefox made me sad/happy) are gone. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:2.0b10) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/4.0b10 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Page Refresh #4
Hi to all. I have a Page that has 2 Views and it uses Meta Refresh every 2 minutes. The problems is that when is on the SecondView the Refresh turns it back to the First View. This is because on the Page_Load I have the ActiveView set to the First View. What code can I do so when I'm on the SecondView and the page refreshes it stay on the SecondView. Please Help. I'm using C#. Store the current page view in a Session, and then on the page load check the Session to see which is the active view.Normally this would be done on a check for "!IsPostBack", but as you are not pos...

refreshing page #4
Hi i have a custome controll which I have included on my master page, it pulls in the number of items from a table in my database that are flagged as 'waiting' eg there are 'x' products waiting... on one of my pages I can change the status of a product from waiting to not by clicking a button but the controll in my master page does not decrement, when i click on refresh on the browser it does, how can i get the conrtoll on my materpage to refresh after i have changed the status of a product when the change status button is clicked? any help would be appriciated ch...

refresh page #4
Hi, I have a button to set the refresh page on and off. I know that if I put this code in the header, it will auto refresh every 5 minutes, but if I have a button to switch the refresh  to ON or OFF how can I do it using C# as the code behind?  <meta http-equiv="Refresh" content="300" /> Cheers Claudi      Cheers, Claudi Make this to switch off the auto refresh:  <meta http-equiv="Refresh" content="-1" />   Do it from serverside: <meta http-equiv=&quo...

Refresh Page #4
 Hi friends,  I have one page.In that page i have one Gridview control. Using this grdi view i am editing the existing values and dsiplay. I also have one new button to create new entry and it add to that Gridview. Everthing work fine.My problem is:   When i edit value and click update button data updated. but when the user presses back button of the browser the old value displaying. i want to refresh the page with new value. I used the following code in the postback page               Response.Expires ...

Page refresh #4
Whille refreshing page my asp.net code performs all operations performed in previous post back. I do now know why?Vijay Sonia2z Infotech Pvt. Ltd. If you are looking at an ASP.NET web page that is the result of a form submission (a post back), and you click Refresh, the browser will again submit the same form details that were used to request the currently-viewed page.A standard ASP.NET web page cannot distinguish between the original form submission and the Refreshed form submission, so it will perform the same operations each time. This is standard behaviour. If you do not want...

The page keeps on refreshing
Name: Khaled Abul Khair Email: kkhairatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: The page keeps on refreshing Comments: When I open this page http://zkoss.org/javadoc/3.0.5/zul/, which is a Java doc page with frames and choose any item from the bottom left frame the page keeps on refreshing Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9) Gecko/2008051206 Firefox/3.0 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Refresh a content page without refreshing master page
Hi, I am creating website.In that web site i am using ajax with master page. i have menu button in master page. When i click a menu item ,it will redirect to another page. How can i refresh only content page when i click the menu item( i tried updatepanel placing in master page ,but it is not working). Please ANy body help me, Thanks in advance.Shivakmar Dagam you may get some help at ASP.NET AJAX > The UpdatePanel Control > Using the UpdatePanel Control with Master Pages Thanx, [KaushaL] || BloG || Profile || Microsoft MVP"I would love to change the world, but they won’...

Refresh a content page without refreshing master page #2
I am developing a website using ajax+Masterpage concept .In my master page ,i have menu controls .The problem is when i click a menu control i want refresh only content page,not total page. So many people said you cant do it.But one day i saw a website  i.e http://www.codegod.de/WebAppCodeGod/Main.aspx How it is possible friends, Please tell me . Thanks in advance.Shivakmar Dagam Putting your content inside an iframe is probably the best way to do that.  Overusing the UpdatePanel for site navigation (as in that example you linked) is generally a mess to work with and ma...

Hotmail type page refresh
I was just wondering how did hotmail achieved the empty trash pop up window and when it closed the page refreshed automatically? I was trying to do a similar one using the js window.opener.location.reload(); but a pop up saying that the page cannot be refreshed without resending the information comes out. Any ideas on this? Thanks.Don't forget to click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helped you. That way future readers will know which post solved your issue. thats because the page your refreshing probably is trying to repost the data it already posted. The only way to not g...

Web resources about - hotmail page keep refreshing in 4.0b10 - mozilla.feedback

Moke (墨客) — A Refreshing Weibo Client (刷新你的微博体验) for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the iTunes App Store ...
Get Moke (墨客) — A Refreshing Weibo Client (刷新你的微博体验) on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

NSW election: Leaders' conduct makes a refreshing change
One of the most encouraging things to come out of Saturday night was Luke Foley's apparent willingness to join Mike Bard in lifting political ...

Socceroos certain also-rans: how refreshing
Australia is the 62nd-ranked soccer country in the world. In the other team sports dearest to Australians' hearts, there are not even 62 countries ...

WAG culture: Mirka Federer made a refreshing change
It really shouldn't be headline news, not in 2014, but so faultlessly has Mirka Federer conducted herself in the five years she has been married ...

Refreshing taste of diplomacy
The Scandinavians are heading south.

Refreshing way to brew a sector newbie
Nexba: refreshing way to brew an iced tea sector newbie

Justin Trudeau's Abortion Tweet About Women Is Pretty Refreshing
At a time when it can feel like women's rights are being determined by people who aren't, frankly, affected by them, one Canadian politician ...

Tea's refreshing change
Li Jiayi and her friends are happy to spend 1,000 yuan between them over a pot of tea.

This ‘Refreshing’ Document Review Job Ad Is Actually Just Annoying And Unprofessional
Does this company want document review attorneys or “camp counselors?” Continue reading » Follow Above the Law on Twitter or become a fan on ...

Coke Zero Even Makes PowerPoint A Bit More Refreshing
... that’s enough to suspect it’ll get passed around the office by basketball lovers. The post Coke Zero Even Makes PowerPoint A Bit More Refreshing ...