hii its well

Name:    amit
Email:   amit9672724000atgmaildotcom
Product: Shiretoko Alpha 1

Comments:
its well.its so fast

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2a1) Gecko/20090806 Namoroka/3.6a1
From URL: http://www.mozilla.org/projects/namoroka/

see it.
0
amit

Well well well
from 14b3 Ludo > from 14b3 > > Ludo Najludje ...

Feedback on feedback

well well
Name: tom Product: Thunderbird Summary: well well Comments: i really like your products i think you are doing a great job still, i'm waiting for something bigger from you keep rockin tom Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9b4) Gecko/2008030714 Firefox/3.0b4 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Well, well...
Hi again, Forgive my honesty, but this mail list looks kind of dead...Well, regarding my previous doubts, only the fourth remains - the others I already figure them out. But - without being rushed - I think there are major problems here. I sent an email yestarday telling about some incongruences in the calculations of DST for Portugal in 1979 - every sites where I did the calculations either gave wrong results or ambiguous ones. At first, I thought that the problem could be the database - but it isn't, now that I decode it. I think there are too much confusion in the modules t...

Feedback on feedback mechanism
Name: Robin Wylie Email: robindotwylieatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Feedback on feedback mechanism Comments: It might be nice if clicking the "send feedback" bookmarklet didn't take you away from the page you're currently on? Maybe a new window might be better. Or a javascript based new window might be a better way of doing it. Just so the user doesn't lose the page they were on when they decided to give feedback - apart from anything else, there might be important info on that page's rendering that they may want to look at while they'...

You have feedback at feedback.com
Name: Feedback.com Product: Firefox Summary: You have feedback at feedback.com Comments: People are using feedback.com for giving feedback to your organization. http://feedback.com/view-feedback-r.php?eid=20 Thanks! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.14) Gecko/2009082707 Firefox/3.0.14 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Feedback and Feedback Problem
Name: Peter Lehner Email: lehnerus2000atyahoodotcomdotau Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Feedback and Feedback Problem Comments: Hi Guys I wanted to send some feedback on Firefox 4, but I was directed to a page that said Forbidden (403). Feedback You should include more nfo in the screen tips. e.g. Ctrl+Reload - duplicate a Tab Ctrl+Back - opens previous page in a new Tab Ctrl+Forward - opens "next" page in a new Tab etc. I only discovered these, by accident, a few months ago. It would only be an extra line in a screen tip. Peter Lehner ...

Well well well... McCain volunteer made story up.
Obviously the girl needs some help. >>> Police say a campaign volunteer confessed to making up a story that a mugger attacked her and cut the letter B in her face after seeing her McCain bumper sticker; now she's facing charges. http://kdka.com/local/attack.McCain.Bloomfield.2.847628.html >>> ps. I wonder what the sanctimonious wingnuts have to say about it now. Derek Jones wrote: > Obviously the girl needs some help. > > > > > > Police say a campaign volunteer confessed to making up a story that a > mugger attacked h...

Feedback about the feedbacking language..
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: Feedback about the feedbacking language.. Comments: I use the Hebrew version of firefox, and whenever I report a broken site, phishing & etc, it asks me to write the report in Hebrew, and probably sends it to the Hebrew support center or whatever. Frankly, I don't trust the Hebrew language for such stuff, so I post it in English, but the report is probably still sent to the Hebrew team (And I believe they can't do anything with it). Can u please let us select the language of the report we're sending? btw there's no racism ...

feedback on Firefox & Thunderbird, as well as ideas
Name: kevin chiu Email: chiu888isatgmaildotcom Product: Other (please state) Summary: feedback on Firefox & Thunderbird, as well as ideas Comments: firefox 2 - pros - great product, tabs work well, design looks great, search bar easily accessible and has icons of the search engine (unlike I.E.), customizimg the toolbar with history, new tab etc. is good suggestions - thumbnail preview for tabs? webpages flow- creating a flow of different web pages, for example, if you need to go to 5 certain pages every morning, u can add them all up into one link when drag...

Feedback Agent does not want to feedback
This problem has existed from 1.5.03 through 1.5.04 and is still a problem on my 1.5.05 installation. Browser crashes. Feedback Agent loads when browser next loads - shows 1 item in the queue but when trying to send the incident it pops an error message --------------------------- Mozilla Quality Feedback Agent --------------------------- The Agent is unable to connect to the server. Please check your Proxy Server settings or try again later. --------------------------- OK --------------------------- Proxy settings are fine and I can connect to any other site. Any ideas...

hii
Name: tolga Email: abcdathotmaildotcoö Product: Firefox Summary: hii Comments: Hi, I have just heard that you support Kurdish Language in Fireworks. I think that it will be problematic situation for you. Did you research that this Kurdish language is not real? In Turkey, Turkish people are not against this language, but this time, it will be a chaos. Maybe you do not know who you serve. I want to you to rethink this issue and take back it." Browser Details: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 5.1) ...

Well
Name: Alin Email: deejay_enzoatyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Well Comments: Is very good .. keep up the good work.. i didn`t find any bugs so far... is a very good program :P Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; ro; rv:1.9) Gecko/2008051206 Firefox/3.0 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

well
Name: sampathkumar Email: sampathkumar36atgmaildotcom Product: Shiretoko Summary: well Comments: this is very good useful software Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB; rv:1.9.1b2) Gecko/20081201 Firefox/3.1b2 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Web resources about - hii its well - mozilla.feedback

Does Republican debate show Donald Trump has already won?
Christian Science Monitor Does Republican debate show Donald Trump has already won? (+video) Christian Science Monitor There's Donald Trump ...

Microsoft gets aggressive after 18 months nextgen CPUs like Skylake will only support Windows 10
Microsoft's aggressive pushing of Windows 10 is becoming legendary, with everything from irritating nag screens, to automatic downloading of ...

Burkina Faso: Operation to retake Splendid Hotel from Islamists ends, more than 100 hostages freed, minister ...
Security operations to drive Al Qaeda fighters from a hotel they seized in Burkina Faso's capital end with 126 hostages freed.

President Obama Raps ‘Forgot About Dre’ — Find Out Why And Watch The Video
President Barack Obama and Eminem may not showing up together at any events in the near future, but the two well-known figures do share bragging ...

Wal-Mart to close 154 stores in the US
Wal-Mart is closing 154 stores in the U.S. and another big chunk in its challenging Brazilian market.

JohnAndLisaGiveBack.com Scam? Are Powerball Winners John And Lisa Robinson Giving Back Money Through ...
The scam website johnandlisagiveback.com is getting plenty of attention, with its claims that the “Powerball Winners are Giving Away Cash To ...

‘Game Of Thrones’ Queen Of The Dragons Emilia Clarke Teases ‘Big Moments’ In Season 6 And The Return ...
With the new season of Game of Thrones only months away, fans are eagerly waiting for any spoilers concerning the fate of one Jon Snow (Kit Harington). ...

For better or worse, Bill Clinton not a big factor among U.S. voters
By Chris Kahn and Amanda Becker NEW YORK/MANCHESTER, N.H. (Reuters) - Bill Clinton may not be the “secret weapon” that Hillary Clinton needs ...

El Chapo Reportedly Had Time for Erectile Disfunction Surgery While on the Run
After escaping from prison last summer, Mexico’s most powerful drug lord Joaquin “El Chapo” Guzman surely found himself with a busy schedule ...

The IBM engineer that controlled a 'Star Wars' toy with his mind thinks brain readers could be the next ...
Earlier this week Business Insider reported that an IBM programmer managed to successfully take control of a BB-8 droid from "Star Wars" with ...