halt&blue screen-firefox on AMD 4200 64 bit with MS XP pro 64 bit

Name:    walter
Email:   walter_at_baziuk.name
Product: Firefox

Comments:
after using firefox for a day, it starting to crash more often and give
me a blue screen each time.

this now occurs with 2 mintues after starting firefox. xp pro does not
catch the firefox crash. xp pro dies with a blue screen halt- no way to
catch what/where the issue is.

has it been tested with xp pro 64 bit?
has it been tested on a 64 bit 2 cpu AMD?

i have uninstalled firefox as i need to use the new PC.
unfortunately, i am using ie now (;

MS XP pro 64 latest updates
Firefox- latest upadte as of Oct 28/06

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.0.7) Gecko/20060909 Firefox/1.5.0.7
0
walter

VS2008 Beta 2 install fails on Vista Business 64-bit & XP Pro 64-bit
I've posted these 2 posts on MSDN but thought I would try here ........... I am new to 64 bit windows, does anyone know whether I need to tell it to use WOW ? Regards KeithT Hi, Totally blocked trying to install on a clean install of Vista business. VS2008 initially reported could not install .net 3.5 framework, so installed it before trying again, but still the same error, does not seem to detect that it is present. A couple of line from the log file attached. Any help greatly appreciated as completely stuck.. KeithT [09/07/07,18:48:22] Microsoft .NET Framework v3.5 (x64)...

Create a production build of Firefox for Microsoft 64-bit OSs (Vista 64, MS Windows 2008 Server 64-bit)
Name: Dmitry Viazmin Email: dmitrydotviazminattutdotby Product: Firefox Summary: Create a production build of Firefox for Microsoft 64-bit OSs (Vista 64, MS Windows 2008 Server 64-bit) Comments: Hi, It would be great to get a production build of Firefox for Microsoft 64-bit OSs (Vista 64, MS Windows 2008 Server 64-bit). Do you plan to do that? Best Regards, Dmitry Viazmin Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.3) Gecko/2008092417 Firefox/3.0.3 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a...

64 bit cpu // 64 bit Os version // 64 bit powerbuilder?
Hi guys, Does anyone know if Powebuilder is available in 64 bit? Kind regards A 64-bit version of PB does not (yet) exist. -- HTH Arnoud Url: http://www.gloriant.be Also check out my PB Reference site : http://www.pbinfo.be "Gunther Huygens" <ghuygens@be.xrt.com> wrote in message news:eoSjDRaCDHA.331@forums-1-dub... > Hi guys, > > Does anyone know if Powebuilder is available in 64 bit? > > Kind regards > > > > Since there are no OS Windows 64 bits, i wonder how it could be possible. Since there is a 64 bi...

Proper Adobe Flash in 64 bit KUbuntu Linux with Firefox on 64 bit AMD processor? ; jor
What is the proper way to get Adobe Flash running in 64 bit KUbuntu Linux with Firefox on a 64 bit AMD processor? Adobe says they have discontinued work on their 64 bit version for now. Is it ok to use the only version of AF 10.1 they make available for linux on a KUbuntu 10.4 AND 64 bit version, running FF? On #firefox on irc: kbrosnan: 32 bit won't work by default, your distro may have a way to run 32 bit firefox or a program called nspluginwrapper can allow you to run 32 bit flash in 64 bit firefox Any idea what the proper way for Ubuntu is? Thanks :) ...

ASE 64 bit AMD 64 Xeon 32 bit and Support
Got a question for the experts. We are looking at moving to Linux RH ES 3 or 4 for our production and backup databases. We have been running ASE on Linux as our development database for a couple of years with out any troubles. Currently ASE SBE on RHES 3. Question #1: I noticed ASE has a "released" status for AMD 64. What type of support does Sybase provide for released vs certified. I would not want our support contract to be useless if we run the 64 bit version. Question #2: Our backup server would be a 32 bit Xeon based machine. Any troubles/pitfalls doing ...

Upgrading from ASE (32-bit) 12.0.0.7 on Solaris 2.8 64-bit to ASE(64-bit) 12.5.1 on Solaris 64-bit
Hello all, We are planning to upgrade our ASE servers from a 32-bit ASE 12.0.0.7 to 64-bit ASE 12.5.1 on Solaris 8. Could you please give what are the steps to be taken care and how do I start with ( Do I have to first upgrade to 32-bit12.5.1 and then upgrade to 64-bit ASE 12.5.1, or directly upgrade from 32-bit 12.0.0.7 to 64-bit 12.5.1 ?). Could you also please point to some documentation (about upgrading 32-bit 12.0.0.7 to 64-bit 12.5.1). Thanks RK ...

Building 64 bit Python against 32 bit ASE on 64-bit Linux
I've been using various version of SYBASE=/usr/local/packages/sybase* to no avail. They all are giving me errors lated to "libblk". any ideas? /usr/bin/ld: skipping incompatible /usr/local/packages/sybase_OLD/lib/libblk.a when searching for -lblk If possible could you CC mrogish at tigr dot org since I am using the Sybase.com forums reader and it is difficult to bookmark this thread. Thanks!!! -- Matt Rogish cronus:/local/src/Linux64/python/modules/sybase-0.37 # /usr/local/packages/python64-2.4.2/bin/python setup.py build running build running build_py c...

32-bit clent or 64-bit client on 64-bit O/S
We currently have a 32-bit client running on AIX 4.3.3 32-bit. We're moving that client to an AIX 5.x 64-bit system. Is there any advantage to switching to the 64-bit Sybase client? I'm not sure if it matters but the ASE Server that the client uses is 12.5 64-bit running on a 64-bit O/S. TIA only if you client app needs the extra memory "Richard" <rmcgorman@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1170712581.822225.158160@h3g2000cwc.googlegroups.com... > We currently have a 32-bit client running on AIX 4.3.3 32-bit. We're > moving that > ...

PB compatibility with oracle 8i & 9i 64 bit and AIX 5.1 64 bit
We currently use Powerbuilder 7.0.3 with Oracle 8i 32 bit on AIX 433 32 bit. In the near future we are planning to perform the following upgrades: AIX 433 32 bit -----> AIX 5.1 (or 5.2) 64 bit oracle 8i 32 bit -----> oracle 8i 64 bit oracle 8i 64 bit -----> oracle 9i 64 bit Do you see us having any problems in using the Powerbuilder version we have with any of these versions of operating system or oracle? Appreciate a response zoya No problems, other than 703 not officially supporting 9i. If you stick with the 8i client on your desktop you should be fine. -- ...

Difference on ASE-12 32-bit & 64-bit on IBM AIX SP-64 machine
Hello, I would like to get more information for ASE-12 upgrade on IBM AIX SP-64 machine. What is the different between ebf9311 (32-bit) and ebf9312 (64-bit) on ASE-12? Are they compatible for IBM SP-64 machine. If just install 32-bit version, what will be suffered than install 64-bit version? Elsa Elsa wrote: > I would like to get more information for ASE-12 upgrade on IBM AIX SP-64 > machine. What is the different between ebf9311 (32-bit) and ebf9312 (64-bit) > on ASE-12? The EBFs are related to the version. If you have ASE 12 (32 bit version), you n...

SQL 8 support for 64 bit OS and 64 BIT OS, 64 BIT BUS Support, technical white paper, documentation, examples and success stories for SQL 8 if any please
SQL Anywhere Associates!! Is SQL 8 support 64 bit OS and 64 BIT OS, 64 BIT BUS Support, technical white paper, documentation, examples and success stories for SQL 8 if any please.... Thanks Vairam I believe that SQL Anywhere Studio is currently only released in a 32-bit format. TO the extent that 32-bit applications can run on a 64-bit OS, you can use ASA on a 64-bit system. -- Reg Domaratzki, Sybase iAnywhere Solutions Certified SQL Anywhere Associate Please reply only to the newsgroup ASA Patches and EBFs : http://downloads.sybase.com/swx/sdmain.stm -> Cho...

SQL 8 support for 64 bit OS and 64 BIT OS, 64 BIT BUS Support, technical white paper, documentation, examples and success stories for SQL 8 if any please
SQL Anywhere Associates!! Is SQL 8 support 64 bit OS and 64 BIT OS, 64 BIT BUS Support, technical white paper, documentation, examples and success stories for SQL 8 if any please.... Thanks Vairam Is there any particular 64 bit OS that you are interested in hearing about? - Mark VS Vairam wrote: > > SQL Anywhere Associates!! > Is SQL 8 support 64 bit OS and 64 BIT OS, 64 BIT BUS Support, technical > white paper, documentation, examples and success stories for SQL 8 if any > please.... > > Thanks > > Vairam WINDOWS all flavours...

32-bit ASE 12.5.x on 64-bit Solaris9 or 64-bit Solaris10
manuals.sybase.com does not mention anything about Solaris9/10. It only mentions about required patches for Solaris8. Does Sybase support 32-bit ASE 12.5.x on 64-bit Solaris9 or 64-bit Solaris10 ( SPARCs of course )? Any specific OS patches required for Sol9/10 ? ...

PB10 & 11 running in ultimate vista 64 bit trying to connect to oracle 11g 64 bit database
when I try connecting from pb 10 or 11 using the native driver to an oracle 11g 64 bit database i get this error: oracle library oci.dll could not be loaded.when i use an oracle odbc driver i get this message: data source name not found and no default driver specified. when i trying connecting from visual studio 2008 i get this message: attempt to load oracle client libraries threw badimageformatexception. this problem will occur when running in 64 bit mode with the 32 bit oracle client components installed. > I am running both pb and oracle 11g in ultimate vista 64 bit whe...

Web resources about - halt&blue screen-firefox on AMD 4200 64 bit with MS XP pro 64 bit - mozilla.feedback

Mozilla launches a faster Firefox for Android with ‘Awesome Screen’
Mozilla refreshed its Firefox for Android app today and promised an "a snappy and dynamic upgrade" that will improve everything from page load ...

New Firefox beta for Android adds more custom home screen options
Mozilla has released a new version of its beta Firefox browser for Android, which includes some new way for users to customize their home screen ...

Firefox gains Reader View, adds screen sharing capabilities to Hello chat tool
... Russian and European Spanish are all currently supported. The final new feature sees Firefox’s chat tool Hello gain a new feature: screen sharing. ...

Firefox for touch screens goes to beta
As the stable version of Firefox gets additional social features, the lesser-used Beta finally gets a Windows 8 touch screen-friendly interface ...

Mozilla reveals an adaptive Android home screen built around Firefox
... home screens, because Mozilla is throwing its hat into the increasingly crowded ring. The company has just offered a sneak peek at Firefox Launcher ...

First Screens of Firefox Mobile Surface with Few Surprises, No Release Date
Early October saw Mozilla CEO John Lilly claiming Firefox Mobile

Firefox Beta for Android offers new home screen customization
Mozilla’s new beta browser offers more personalization, allowing you to tweak which web sites appear on your homepage.

Alcatel's Pixi 3 runs Windows Phone, Android, or Firefox OS; comes in 3.5", 4", 4.5", and 5" screen sizes ...
Rich McCormick / The Verge : Alcatel's Pixi 3 runs Windows Phone, Android, or Firefox OS; comes in 3.5", 4", 4.5", and 5" screen sizes; debuts ...

Black screen with firefox
Minutes into watching this program http://www.cbs.com/shows/extant/video/6323C20B-B9B4-4FAA-374D-1934B9FC2F56/extant-the-other-side/ using the ...

Firefox adds Pocket support, screen sharing and new developer tools in latest update
Firefox users have a few new features to take advantage of today. In addition to some interesting new developer tools and a screen-sharing feature ...