go go go

Name:    catalin
Product: Minefield

Comments:
I like firefox

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.2 x64; en-US; rv:1.9a1) Gecko/20061007 Minefield/3.0a1
0
catalin

It keeps going and going and going...
http://www.symantec.com/connect/fr/blogs/trojan-found-usb-battery-charge r-software > We recently received a file (from CERT) for analysis. We found that > the file was a Trojan that opens a back door on a compromised > computer and listens for commands on port 7777. This by itself is not > very unusual, but what surprised us was that this file was being > distributed by Energizer Inc as part of a USB charger-monitoring > software package. > > The Trojan listens for commands from anyone who connects and can > perform various actions, such as the following...

Going...Going...Gone
As predicted, the project to replace our PB based system has been approved. So outside of a production problem that support can't fix, I'm out of here. As for why we are leaving, it isn't for anything that I haven't complained about for over three years so you can check back on my posts. Sybase has a very warped way of looking at software development and while I have disagreed with a lot of the folks here from time to time, it's up to this community to force change if it wants it. For all the trouble I gave Sybase, I apologize for none of it! :) For all those that try, ...

Tab: go-to or not go-to
Using Firefox 17 in Windows 7 Professional. Came back to FF after being away for a couple of months and one thing no longer works. I have my "When I open a tab go to it immediately" un-checked and have checked, unchecked, restarted FF - all the user stuff, and still the display jumps to the new tab. I won't go into the config file alone but with guidance will brave it. So what, if any, is my option? The about:config entry is browser.tabs.loadInBackground If set to 'true' Firefox should _not_ open the new tab. Double-click to toggle it. See http://k...

All Jobs going to india , What are we going to do
HI, As u ppl have heard that in few yrs all coding Jobs will be going to India. Just wanted to ask what are we going to do. HighOnCodingWanna get high! This is a rehash of an old thread, but here is my 2c. All jobs won't be going to India. A great many jobs will, but there will be plenty left over. Right now, and for the foreseeable future, only large companies will be able to afford to set up shop in India and see a real gain in doing so, and even then, the savings will be much smaller than people are expecting. The money you save on wages gets sucked up in other areas. For...

Go back/go forward
Name: Terrence Logue Email: nuthatchatembarqmaildotcom Product: Gran Paradiso Summary: Go back/go forward Comments: While on eBay, I discovered that the Forward One Page/Back One Page arrows stay grayed out and can not be used. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9b1) Gecko/2007110904 Firefox/3.0b1 ...

Operators that keep going and going...
No, this isn't a complaint about the number of operators in Perl6. ;-) Rather I'd just like to throw out an idea (or two) that occurred to me today somewhere between consciousness and the lack thereof while riding the Skytrain. Obviously the Perl6 community has accepted that it's possible to have variants on operators for things like vectorization. I'm wondering if there would be any desire, need or room for what I have so far thought of as "persistent" (or "Energizer Bunny") operators. The closest analogy I can think of is a spreadsheet formu...

Seamonkey 1.1 "Sending Messages" keeps going and going and going...
After sending an email, in Seamonkey 1.1, sometimes I'll get the following dialog box, hanging on and on... Sending Messages - (Subject line of message, sent without an attachment) Status: Copy complete. Progress: (eternally moving blue-on-gray bar.) [Cancel] The message seems to have been sent, but Seamonkey keeps trying to send it. Or something. I'm not really sure what it's doing. That little blue bar just keeps on sliding along from left to right, forever. Or until I hit "Cancel". Is there a way to stop this from happening? -- People who say t...

Go
This is a new language, launched by Google, that's been developed by Ken Thompson, Rob Pike and others: "Go is a new programming language from Google that aims for performance that is nearly comparable to C, but with more expressive syntax and faster compilation." <http://arstechnica.com/open-source/news/2009/11/go-new-open-source-programming-language-from-google.ars> <http://google-opensource.blogspot.com/2009/11/hey-ho-lets-go.html> -- Michael ...

go
Name: twajab61@yahoo.fr Email: twajab61atyahoodotfr Product: Firefox Summary: go Comments: ok Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9a6pre) Gecko/20070614 Minefield/3.0a6pre From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

go
Name: fhjgjh Email: bkhjlk Product: Minefield Summary: go Comments: jklllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmk Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9a4pre) Gecko/20070330 Minefield/3.0a4pre ...

go
Name: fatima Email: lady_punkitaathotmaildotcom Product: Gran Paradiso Summary: go Comments: me parece excelente Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; es-AR; rv:1.9b5) Gecko/2008032620 Firefox/3.0b5 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

How to do it like: http://www.bookpool.com/ss/1?qs=asp.net+2.0&sb=d&Go.x=15&Go.y=10&Go=Go
Can someone tell me how to do it like this page? http://www.bookpool.com/ss/1?qs=asp.net+2.0&sb=d&Go.x=15&Go.y=10&Go=Go I want to create a page similare to it. What server control shoul I select? Any sample code? You can look at some custom ISAPI stuff or look at a custom 404 page... But why? What is the big deal with not using a page name? It could be Repeater, DataList, DataGrid or GridView.  If you want the built-in Paging feature, then go with either DataGrid or GridView (both in template mode to offer more flexibility in design).  If you ca...

AdAware SE keeps going and going...
I am using Win XP Home. I ran AdAware SE using full scan.I have the latest def file.After 5 minutes it gets to conditional scans and states it's busy. But this runs 20 minutes.{ran this twice 30 minutes this time] The task mamager states it's running. Should I let it run or is there a problem. Joe K wrote: > I am using Win XP Home. I ran AdAware SE using full scan.I have the > latest def file.After 5 minutes it gets to conditional scans and states > it's busy. > But this runs 20 minutes.{ran this twice 30 minutes this time] The task > mamager states ...

Name: Ray Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: GO Back and Go Forward Buttons Comments: I like the design of the Go Back and Go Forward buttons with the included drop down of recent sites visited. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9b5) Gecko/2008032620 Firefox/3.0b5 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Web resources about - go go go - mozilla.feedback

Where's Santa Claus? Your 2015 Guide To NORAD Tracks Santa & The Google Santa ...
Search Engine Land Where's Santa Claus? Your 2015 Guide To NORAD Tracks Santa & The Google Santa ... Search Engine Land Santa Claus is coming ...

Imam claims US has enacted the policies of Donald Trump 'before he has received a vote'
Ajmal Masroor, 44, from north London, claims he was banned from boarding a Virgin Atlantic flight from Heathrow to New York last week by US embassy ...

US: Ted Cruz blasts Washington Post over cartoon showing daughters as dancing monkeys
The newspaper eventually withdrew the cartoon from its website on 23 December.

Suspect in Vegas Strip Crash Is Distraught, Attorney Says
ABC News Suspect in Vegas Strip Crash Is Distraught, Attorney Says ABC News Lakeisha Nicole Holloway enters district court with one of her ...

Activist: Mall of America protest 'decoy' for airport block
MINNEAPOLIS (AP) — The Mall of America was used as "a decoy" to start a protest that quickly moved to Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport ...

Festivus 2015
What’s Festivus? It’s nothing! That’s right. It’s that time again, Festivus 2015. We hope that you all took time out of your day to gather around ...

Was mosque link reason for British family's US travel ban?
American brother demands answers after family of 11 from London, barred from travelling to Disneyland in California without explanation

Check your credit card bills: Hyatt Hotels payment systems compromised by malware
Hyatt Hotels has asked customers to review their payment card account statements closely, after it detected malware on the computers that run ...

Illinois Attorney General Says DraftKings And FanDuel Are Illegal Under State Law
In the words of DJ Khaled: “Another One!” Jumping on the daily fantasy sports bandwagon, Illinois Attorney General Lisa Madigan has joined NY ...

Burmese migrants accused of murdering Hannah Witheridge and David Milleron on Thai island found GUILTY ...
The family of David Miller, 24, say they are happy Burmese migrants Zaw Lin and Wai Phyo have been found guilty of his and Hannah Witheridge's ...