Generally worked well

Name:    Atif
Email:   rmpjayatgmaildotcom
Product: Gran Paradiso Alpha 1

Comments:
It fails to load videos on youtube.com I hope that
this does get ironed out, because Firefox is highly
unstable with Windows x64 (which im running)

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.2 x64; en-US; rv:1.9a1) Gecko/20061007 Minefield/3.0a1
0
Atif

Generally works well, one plugin broke
Name: Ivan Product: Firefox Summary: Generally works well, one plugin broke Comments: The plugin calculator-1.1.15-fx+sm.xpi is broken in FF3.6b2. It will install, but will not display an icon in the add-ons manager. When I click on "options", FF locks up. I waited for a minute, but no response so killed the FF process in the task manager. I also noted that there is no icon or menu entry available to use the calculator. I then uninstalled it successfully using its uninstall button. FF3.6b2 is now working correctly. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Win...

Well well well
from 14b3 Ludo > from 14b3 > > Ludo Najludje ...

Feedback form was working well, suddenly "The SMTP server requires a secure connection or the client was not authenticated."
 Hi..I have this feedback form on my website which works perfectly fine yesterday...however today, it gave me  this error:The SMTP server requires a secure connection or the client was not authenticated. The server response was: 5.5.1 Authentication Required [SmtpException: The SMTP server requires a secure connection or the client was not authenticated. The server response was: 5.5.1 Authentication Required. Learn more at ] System.Net.Mail.MailCommand.CheckResponse(SmtpStatusCode statusCode, String response) +881192 System.Net.Mail.MailCommand.Send(Sm...

This site does not work in Firefox but works well in IE7 and above
Name: ramyo dey Email: ramyodotdeyatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: This site does not work in Firefox but works well in IE7 and above Comments: http://www.grandvitaraindia.com/ this site does not function in firefox and goes into a standby loop, but works well with IE7 and above. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9) Gecko/2008051206 Firefox/3.0 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

General Feedback
Name: Keith Email: wbroadstreet_at_neb.rr.com Product: Firefox Summary: General Feedback Comments: Firefox is a good browser but it does need some improvements. Like: When scrolling with the keyboard arrows, it scrolls very slow or sometimes not at all. This should be a lot faster and actually should work. There should also be a fix of the address bar. Sometimes when you click it does not highlight the whole address. Most times the browser windows does not fit the window. I think you should be able to see the whole screen in one window. Other than these problems...

Works very well
Name: alex hunn Email: alexanderhunnathotmaildotcom Product: eBay Companion Summary: Works very well Comments: i think that this add-on works very well as a new ebay user. It allows the user to see whats happening to their active items at the time without having to go on to ebay. I can't see any faults with it. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.3) Gecko/20070309 Firefox/2.0.0.3 ...

general feedback
Name: matt cornell Product: eBay Companion Summary: general feedback Comments: firefox is a great search engine, easy to use, adds on are good and pop ups and virus are virtually non existent. keep up the good work Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.13) Gecko/2009073022 Firefox/3.0.13 From URL: http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/add-ons/ebay/feedback/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

General Feedback
Name: Bob Schmidt Email: hightoppatcomcastdotnet Product: Firefox Summary: General Feedback Comments: Platform is OS X. Love Firefox. One complaint. It is a very slow load. Would appreciate having firefox up and running more quickly. Thanks, BS Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X Mach-O; en-US; rv:1.8.1.3) Gecko/20070309 Firefox/2.0.0.3 ...

Works well for me
Good work Opensuse. I installed v11 x64 on a new Dell Poweredge 1950 with two quad core procs and a Perc6/i raid controller with 2 SAS drives. It installed prefectly and loads the megaraid_sas module as expected. Saved me the horror of manually installing Dell's drivers... Then I took the disk home and installed it on my Dell Inspiron 530. The only hiccup was the wireless driver (the rt61 module should be blacklisted). I setup ndiswrapper and now it's flying :-) No comments on kde4 yet but it seems good to me so far... -- unixcrab -------------------------------...

General Feedback
Name: Jordan Product: Firefox Summary: General Feedback Comments: Ever since I download 3.01 Firefox has become more prone to crashing and Facebook isn't working properly in that when I click on something it never loads but when I use the IE Tab add-on it works fine so there is definitely some sort of incompatibility going on there Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.0.1) Gecko/2008070208 Firefox/3.0.1 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

works well
Name: Andrew W. Cameron Email: cameron2501atgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: works well Comments: Hello, Just a note to let you all know I did download Firefox 3, all works great, however, most "add-on" are at this time not working. I miss the weather add on but all in all I'm happy with the new Firefox Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9b1) Gecko/2007110904 Firefox/3.0b1 ...

What generals generally do

General Feedback.
Name: Amanda Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: General Feedback. Comments: I've downloaded Firefox 3.0, and so far it's an excellent web browser - I enjoy using this browser far more than any other I've encountered. One problem I've had, though, is that it's difficult to get Firefox 3.0 to open new windows by clicking links. If there's not an option to have a direct link open in a tab, it won't open. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9) Gecko/2008052906 Firefox/3.0 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Working well
Name: Rick Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Working well Comments: using the latest beta of Firefox 3 I have yet to have any sites fall down. Including some that did not render correctly with 2. I've found that 3 is substantially on many sites that previously had been slow to load. layout is good. Not many changes from 2 so everything is still easy to find. Most impressed, I'm looking forward to the official release. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB; rv:1.9b5) Gecko/2008032620 Firefox/3.0b5 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.o...

Web resources about - Generally worked well - mozilla.feedback

Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (United States) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The AICPA first created the Committee on Accounting Procedure in 1939, and replaced that with the Accounting Principles Board in 1959. In 1973, ...

TV ad targeting now generally available; lifts brand metrics and engagement - Twitter Blogs
In May, we announced the beta release of a new product called TV ad targeting, which lets marketers continue the story of their TV advertising ...

10 personal reasons fat, lazy or generally unfit people have agreed to run
Allow me to introduce team members – or in most cases, they introduce themselves – as they commit to overcoming personal demons by training every ...

Smaller class sizes generally better, new study says
Government school-funding decisions based on larger class sizes may harm some of the most vulnerable groups.

Tom Brady was 'generally aware' Patriots staff deflated balls, investigation finds - CTV News
... New England Patriots employees likely deflated footballs used in the AFC Championship and that quarterback Tom Brady was "at least generally ...

Birth Weight In Canada: Newborns Of Immigrant Mothers Generally Larger, Study Says
For most women, the surest way to have a healthy baby is to practice a healthy lifestyle. And based on variables such as age, sex, income, education, ...

UN resolution on DPRK satellite launch "generally balanced": FM spokesman
People's Daily Online UN resolution on DPRK satellite launch "generally balanced": FM spokesman People's Daily Online 23 ( People's Daily ...

Generalizing About Generations Is Generally A Bad Idea
... iPad, you can buy my book of columns for just 99 cents . Share Tweet Buffer You just finished reading Generalizing About Generations Is Generally ...

The Rules of Scrum: Known defects (external quality) generally are ordered at the top of the Product ...
One of the key benefits of the using Scrum is that it allows the team to quickly identify defects and obstacles. Now that the team has made these ...

Generally, It's Futile
Unless watermarked, GIFs are incredibly hard to source … Attempts to find the creator are generally futile. – Bobby Finger, one of Tumblr’s ...