From Poland (Europe)

Name:    Sobczak
Email:   sobczanioatpocztadotonetdotpl
Product: Shiretoko Alpha 2

Comments:

From URL: http://www.mozilla.org/projects/firefox/3.6a1/firstrun/

see it.
0
Sobczak

Feedback on feedback

Feedback and Feedback Problem
Name: Peter Lehner Email: lehnerus2000atyahoodotcomdotau Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Feedback and Feedback Problem Comments: Hi Guys I wanted to send some feedback on Firefox 4, but I was directed to a page that said Forbidden (403). Feedback You should include more nfo in the screen tips. e.g. Ctrl+Reload - duplicate a Tab Ctrl+Back - opens previous page in a new Tab Ctrl+Forward - opens "next" page in a new Tab etc. I only discovered these, by accident, a few months ago. It would only be an extra line in a screen tip. Peter Lehner ...

You have feedback at feedback.com
Name: Feedback.com Product: Firefox Summary: You have feedback at feedback.com Comments: People are using feedback.com for giving feedback to your organization. http://feedback.com/view-feedback-r.php?eid=20 Thanks! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.14) Gecko/2009082707 Firefox/3.0.14 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Feedback on feedback mechanism
Name: Robin Wylie Email: robindotwylieatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Feedback on feedback mechanism Comments: It might be nice if clicking the "send feedback" bookmarklet didn't take you away from the page you're currently on? Maybe a new window might be better. Or a javascript based new window might be a better way of doing it. Just so the user doesn't lose the page they were on when they decided to give feedback - apart from anything else, there might be important info on that page's rendering that they may want to look at while they'...

Feedback about the feedbacking language..
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: Feedback about the feedbacking language.. Comments: I use the Hebrew version of firefox, and whenever I report a broken site, phishing & etc, it asks me to write the report in Hebrew, and probably sends it to the Hebrew support center or whatever. Frankly, I don't trust the Hebrew language for such stuff, so I post it in English, but the report is probably still sent to the Hebrew team (And I believe they can't do anything with it). Can u please let us select the language of the report we're sending? btw there's no racism ...

Feedback Agent does not want to feedback
This problem has existed from 1.5.03 through 1.5.04 and is still a problem on my 1.5.05 installation. Browser crashes. Feedback Agent loads when browser next loads - shows 1 item in the queue but when trying to send the incident it pops an error message --------------------------- Mozilla Quality Feedback Agent --------------------------- The Agent is unable to connect to the server. Please check your Proxy Server settings or try again later. --------------------------- OK --------------------------- Proxy settings are fine and I can connect to any other site. Any ideas...

Poland
Name: DoX Email: n0nam3shac_at_gmail.com Product: Bon Echo Summary: Poland Comments: Cool Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8) Gecko/20060321 Firefox/2.0a1 ...

feedback
Name: patrick Email: patrickco_at_aol.com Product: Deer Park Summary: feedback Comments: three things: #1. If you go under Deerpark Help, and choose a topic which has an overflow of text-- When you drag the vertical dragbar upwards, it produces garbage in the window. #2. There should be more customability with the toolbar. There is no font size button available.. I believe that the user should have the option to put whatever menubar item on their toolbar if they wish.. Open file.. save file.. etc.. Let the user have the freedom to choose what they want. #3. ...

Feedback
Name: Rolf Email: Rolf-plaisieratwebdotde Product: eBay Companion Summary: Feedback Comments: Zwar eben erst installiert, aber auffallend schon die schnelle Ladezeit und das ansprechende Umfeld des Browsers. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; de; rv:1.8.1.3) Gecko/20070309 Firefox/2.0.0.3 ...

Feedback
Hi doe's anybody have any thoughts on this site http://www.cryptoheaven.com/ I haven't had time to try it yet. Regards Paul Paul wrote: > Hi doe's anybody have any thoughts on this site > http://www.cryptoheaven.com/ I haven't had time to try it yet. > > Regards Paul have not had chance to run it or study the source code yet will get back after look Mark -- "Excellent I cried!, elememtary said he." The much misquoted A C Doyle. ...

feedback
Name: milton Email: Milton745_at_yahoo.com Product: Bon Echo Summary: feedback Comments: this is great Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8) Gecko/20060321 Firefox/2.0a1 ...

feedback
Name: meow Email: beaucoup1000atyahoodotcom Product: Gran Paradiso Summary: feedback Comments: It's like firefox 2 Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9b1) Gecko/2007110904 Firefox/3.0b1 ...

feedback
Name: joji Email: jojishinyatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: feedback Comments: i did not experience any broken website. but the add-ons and extensions are not working in mozilla firefox Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9) Gecko/2008051206 Firefox/3.0 FireShot/0.32 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

feedback
Hi all I dont want visitors to comment in some of my blogs, Is it posible? ThanksThe most wasted day is that in which we have not laughed. V i r g i l R e b o t o n As usual, yes, this is possible, but not until 0.95 is released. (it will be available before 1/1/2004) -Scott...

Web resources about - From Poland (Europe) - mozilla.feedback

Politics of Poland - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The politics of Poland take place in the framework of a parliamentary representative democratic republic , whereby the Prime Minister is the ...

A 'witch-hunt' for Poland's barely visible refugees
Xenophobia and aggression against refugees is on the rise, with some suggesting it is fuelled by political rhetoric. Wroclaw, Poland - On a late ...

Poland protests: Thousands march against Law and Justice party
Tens of thousands of protesters march through the streets of Warsaw, accusing Poland's government of trying to manipulate state institutions. ...

Other Countries Aren't Waiting For Trumpf To Start A Fascist Resurgence Take Poland
Some people never learn not a Trumpf rally though Before 1918 Poland hadn't existed as a country since a series of partitions from 1764-1795 ...

Yingli Solar & R.Power Expand Solar Developments In Poland
The European subsidiary of Yingli Solar and Poland-based R Power will expand their joint project development program in Poland from 30 MW to ...

Thousands Opposed to New Government March in Poland
ABC News Thousands Opposed to New Government March in Poland ABC News Tens of thousands of Poles angered by an ongoing constitutional conflict ...

Russian Journalist Suspected Of Espionage Will Leave Poland
WARSAW, Poland (AP) — A Russian journalist who has come under suspicion of espionage in Poland — but who has never been confronted with specific ...

mode:lina architekci design a playful new restaurant for LIDL Poland
Read the rest of mode:lina architekci design a playful new restaurant for LIDL Poland

No signs of a Nazi gold train at site in southwestern Poland, experts say
Geology experts said Tuesday they have found no traces of a train at a site in southwestern Poland where some believe a World War II Nazi train ...

Hopes Dashed Again in Hunt for Fabled Nazi Gold Train in Poland
... the purported location of a Nazi train filled with gold, gems and weapons concluded that it does not exist. A tunnel in Walbrzych, Poland. A ...