Free Net

Name:    Reda Imess
Email:   reimessatyahoodotfr
Product: Gran Paradiso Alpha 1

Comments:
Wanna have more fun

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X Mach-O; fr; rv:1.8.1.3) Gecko/20070309 Firefox/2.0.0.3
0
Reda

Free Example Code Asp.NET VB.NET C#.NET and free hosting
http://www23.brinkster.com/d880640/db/Menu.htm...

I am looking for a Complete ASP.NET Forum Source Code(free).If I get one It will be gr8.Otherwise I have to create my site's forum.Plz tell where I can get Complete ASP.NET Forum Source Code(free).
Hai , this is mv yasodha  <p> I am looking for a Complete ASP.NET Forum Source Code(free).If I get one It will be gr8.Otherwise I have to create my site's forum.Plz tell where I can get Complete ASP.NET Forum Source Code(free). <p> Please help me.   MV Yasodha Check out Community Server.  It is what is running this site.  However, you can only use the free version for non-commercial use.Community Coder how about YAF: http://www.yetanotherforum.net/Mike Banavige~~~~~~~~~~~~Need a site code sample in a different language? Try converting it with: ...

Is there any free asp.net hosting service for free
I think this is not question to asked in this forum, but Can some one tell me that, Is there any free asp.net hosting service available (asp.net not asp)   let me know thank you maxmax Take a look at: http://www.411asp.net/home/hosting/freehost Brinkster used to have free hosting, but I think they started charging now, five bucks a month or something. Keep in mind that all free hosts suck.  You really do get what you pay for. JeffPlease: Don't forget to click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helped you. That way future readers will know which post solved ...

is there a free VS.Net 2003 like express or so free for download
Hi, I code using VS2003. Is there any free version like the 2005 express free for download. 2/ If not, let s say I download VS2005, will I be able to code like if I were using VS2003, or are the VS2003 objects, controls and tools not available in VS2005 which means that if I have VS2005 I will have to code the 2005 way instead of the the old 2003 fashion. I am asking because I am looking for work and I still need to practice 2003 and understand it before I switch to upper versions. Thanks for your help.Thanks a lot, I appreciate your taking the time to help me. WebMatrix is the free web...

Feedback on feedback

free online posters of ASP.NET,C#,VB.NET
could someone provide me links where I can download free posters for ASP.NET,C#,VB.NET etc.   thanks http://download.microsoft.com/download/4/a/3/4a3c7c55-84ab-4588-84a4-f96424a7d82d/NET35_Namespaces_Poster_LORES.pdf Silverlight-helpVb TipsSpace Coast .Net User Group If you are looking for a poster with Keyboard Shortcuts, you can find them here:Visual C# 2005 - http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=c15d210d-a926-46a8-a586-31f8a2e576fe&DisplayLang=enVisual Basic 2005 - http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=6BB41456-9378-4746-B502-B4C...

how can i set feedback form...in ASP.net using VB.NET
hello guys... i m havin a problem while creating a feedbak form...  well how can i configure...? i tried on the net but cant resolve my problem... so please assist me ... following i m using the code in button... ================================================ Const ToAddress As String = "gunjansn@gmail.com" Try'!!! UPDATE THIS VALUE TO YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS   '(1) Create the MailMessage instanceDim mm As New MailMessage("vikvish1@yahoo.co.in", ToAddress) '(2) Assign the MailMessage's properties mm.Subject = "hellO" mm.Body ...

Visit www.azamsharp.net for free asp.net controls and articles.
Visit www.azamsharp.net for free asp.net controls and articles. HighOnCodingWanna get high! ...

Complete ASP.NET 2.0 video series on TrainCert.NET for free
Hello World !!!I just wanted to tell everyone that all the ASP.NET 2.0 videos on www.traincert.net is now available for free!Content Overview: ASP.NET 2.0: Data AccessThe new data access model allows users to write advanced data driven web pages with little or no code at all. This video will show you exactly how you implement and use the new suite of elegant controls. You will be amazed at the new features of Data Access in ADO.NET 2.0.Length: 30 minutes - Size: 15 Mb ASP.NET 2.0: Membership ServicesSecurity in web applications is extremely important and has not always been a trivial task...

Simple Question: Best Free PDF Generator Library for ASP.NET/VB.NET
Just like the title says.  I want to know what everyone is using these days.  In my php days it was PDFlib.  What is the best Free Optional-open sourced PDF generation solution for ASP.NET 2.0 (VB.NET)?  I found alot of great C# ones.  I found some  vb.net ones but they are all expensive.   Please assistKC Abramsonwww.ORCradio.comWeb Application DeveloperIntegrated Software Solutions, Inc.When you're feeling down just remember.....the best things in life are someone else's. Nevermind good friends i found a GREAT DLL one:iTextSharp 3.14.DLLhttp://sour...

Get FREE copy of ASP.NET, C#, VB.NET and SQL code generator
Reduce development and testing time using free copy of RapTier: http://www.sharppower.com Announcements forum, chap. not hereRTFM - straight talk for web developers. Unmoderated, uncensored, occasionally unreadableJason Brown - MVP, IIS...

Free Enterprise CMS for Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 and ASP.NET 2.0 released!
AxCMS.net was one of the world’s first enterprise content management platforms based on Microsoft .NET framework and developed by Axinom, Microsoft Gold Certified Partner and Vendor based in Germany. AxCMS.net is a award-winning, multilingual and multi-site compatible solution - completely free of charge! Companies around the world are using the software to provide solutions for both themselves and their customers faster, more easily and at lower costs. AxCMS.net 5.5 introduces compatibility with Visual Studio 2005 and SQL Server 2005 making a huge leap forward with WebDav integr...

Net:Net:Net::LDAP::FAQ

SpreadsheetGear for .NET Release Candidate, a royalty free Microsoft Excel spreadsheet component for the Microsoft .NET Framework, is available for download.
9/12/2005 - SpreadsheetGear for .NET is a royalty free Microsoft Excel compatible spreadsheet component built by industry veterans for the Microsoft .NET Framework. SpreadsheetGear for .NET provides .NET Framework developers the tool they need to leverage the existing skills of Excel users by allowing these users to design reports, specify business rules, set up complex calculations and provide tables of data in a form in which they are both knowledgeable and comfortable. SpreadsheetGear for .NET features the fastest spreadsheet calculation engine available. All of Excel's financial, date, ...

Web resources about - Free Net - mozilla.feedback

Argyll Free Press - Business, Finance and World News
Argyll Free Press brings you the latest in the world of business and finance news from an unbiased perspective from dedicated journalists.

Detroit Free Press - Detroit news, community, entertainment, yellow pages and classifieds. Serving Detroit ...
Detroit Michigan News - freep.com is the home page of Detroit Michigan with in depth and updated Detroit local news. Stay informed with both ...

GoFreeApp - Best free apps for ios that were paid apps before
Welcome to GoFreeApp! Get daily free apps for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad that were paid apps before at GoFreeApp.

Home page » The Free Press, Mankato, MN
By Dan Nienaber The Mankato Free Press Copyright 2012 The Free Press, Mankato, MN. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, ...

Doncaster Free Press
Tickhill staged its annual scarecrow festival earlier this month. Our picture shows Connie (left) and Tilly Boyd, of Armthorpe, admiring a scarecrow ...

Westlake, Texas - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Coordinates: 32°58′57″N 97°12′20″W  /  32.9825°N 97.20556°W  / 32.9825; -97.20556 Coordinates : 32°58′57″N 97°12′20″W  /  32.9825°N 97.20556°W ...

Kokinshū (album) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Today’s apps gone free: WriteRight, Anti-Social, Tag Journal and more
... life with todays collection of apps and games. All app prices are subject to change at any time and without notice regardless of stated free ...

FEATURED 10 free Chrome hacks that will change the way you browse the Internet
... the alternatives. But as good as Chrome is, there are plenty of simple ways to make it better. In this post, we'll tell you about free 10 extension ...

12 free-floating icebergs — 80 tons of ice — caught and transported to Paris and arranged in a circle ...
On the occasion of the UN Climate Summit (COP21), the artist Olafur Eliasson hope s to "actually bridge the gap between the data, the scientists, ...