Firefox Security problem

Name:    erwu
Email:   erwuatgo2dotpl
Product: Firefox

Comments:
www.hsqvyrpzeh.info/?ubbdoe.jpg this Virus sends this link by polish
communicator called "Gadu gadu"

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; pl; rv:1.8.0.9) Gecko/20061206 Firefox/1.5.0.9
0
erwu

Firefox had a problem and crashed there a problem when reporting Firefox errors
Name: jeff Email: bank6666atgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox had a problem and crashed there a problem when reporting Firefox errors Comments: Firefox had a problem and crashed there a problem when reporting Firefox errors Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.1) Gecko/2008070208 Firefox/3.0.1 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Feedback and Feedback Problem
Name: Peter Lehner Email: lehnerus2000atyahoodotcomdotau Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Feedback and Feedback Problem Comments: Hi Guys I wanted to send some feedback on Firefox 4, but I was directed to a page that said Forbidden (403). Feedback You should include more nfo in the screen tips. e.g. Ctrl+Reload - duplicate a Tab Ctrl+Back - opens previous page in a new Tab Ctrl+Forward - opens "next" page in a new Tab etc. I only discovered these, by accident, a few months ago. It would only be an extra line in a screen tip. Peter Lehner ...

Firefox BETA feedback problem
Name: Roko Email: rokonovakatindotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox BETA feedback problem Comments: Greetings! There's a bug with Firefox 4.0 BETA 1.When I click on feedback it brings me to website:https://input.mozilla.com/en-US/download Well...I already have Firefox 4.0 BETA,and I already used feedback.Then I disabled it,and now I enabled it again,and it doesn't work... Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:2.0b1) Gecko/20100630 Firefox/4.0b1 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation...

Problem with firefox 17 security
hi there! i have an add-on that loads an iframe (in the sidebar). i used to declare variables using top.VarName, and then access them from javascript loaded in the iframe (still in my add-on, not in the content of the browser). but now, whenever i try to use top.(VarName), i get "Permission denied to access property" error. (meaning that my content in the addon cannot access any of the ChromeWindow properties). i tried to bypass it but i cant manage to figure out the right way to do it. Any ideas? thanks, Eadan It could be related to this: https://blog.mozilla.org/addons...

firefox / secure connexion problem
I am writing with what might be a problem to many firefox users here are the symptoms doctor!: two weeks ago i noticed that i couldn't log on to my ebay account. At first i thought it was a ebay problem.the i tried with IE and noticed it was working but i kept thinking it was a temporary ebay/firefox compatibilty problem Than last week i could not log anymore to my gmail account or my banking online site , to generalize everything that uses secure session. i have been looking on the forum and found some directive such as: clear the cache , the cookies, check some se...

Problems with security certificates in firefox...
Whenever I got to a website with a security certificate, firefox tells me that the certificate is not valid, but when I look at the certificate, it is still valid. I am not sure what to do at this point, I am using firefox 3.6.12. On Dec 5, 7:52=A0am, Morgan Davies <morgan.dav...@gmail.com> wrote: > Whenever I got to a website with a security certificate, firefox tells > me that the certificate is not valid, but when I look at the > certificate, it is still valid. > > I am not sure what to do at this point, I am using firefox 3.6.12. Ok I figured out what we...

Problem with loading security module in firefox..
Hi I am a new member to this group. I am developing a firefox addon for which i am using smart card bundle and the opensc.dll The addon that i am creating has the opensc.dll in the components folder of the extension and everytime the extension is installed, the security module gets loaded into the firefox browser. This works fine during every new installation. But when i close firefox window and try reopening it, i can only see the place holder for the security module but the actual module is missing, which doesn't let me use the smart card. Can i someone help me figure o...

Password Security for Firefox (Can future version of Firefox pass all 21 security tests?)
Name: HY Tan Email: elfelleatgmaildotcom Product: Shiretoko Summary: Password Security for Firefox (Can future version of Firefox pass all 21 security tests?) Comments: http://news.softpedia.com/news/IE7-vs-Chrome-1-0-vs-Opera-9-62-vs-Firefox-3-0-4-vs-Safari-3-2-vs-Password-Security-100103.shtml Above link is not based on 3.1b2 results but hope firefox can pass all security tests to make it the leading secure browser. Speed is one area but Security is another key area where it will attract more people to switch to most secure browsers with the less loopholes :) Browser De...

cannot access secured sites, identified as Firefox problem
Name: Joan VanDyke Email: bychoicejatyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: cannot access secured sites, identified as Firefox problem Comments: Received Error code:ssl_error_ssl_disabled when booted up early today. Tried the various solutions recommended by Firefox; all possibilities for problems were okay, no need to tweak them. Can access secured sites on Internet Explorer but don't want to use it. My antispyware/antivirus program states it's a Firefox problem, recommended uninstalling/reinstalling. Tried to file a bug report, couldn't even access the instruct...

Firefox 4.0b2
Name: Henrik Email: basisnavn1-oviatyahoodotdk Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 4.0b2 - Problem with feedback-button Comments: 1) The feedback-button has disappeared in some reason, so I deactivated and activated the add-on but now it doesn't recognize my browser as a beta and I'm directed to this site every time I click the feedback-button: https://input.mozilla.com/en-US/download Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; Windows NT 5.1; rv:2.0b2) Gecko/20100720 Firefox/4.0b2 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives...

Firefox 3 Beta 4 problem feedback
Name: Keith Siew Email: keithdotsiewatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Firefox 3 Beta 4 problem feedback Comments: Hey just to let you know as you were looking for feedback on some issues that might arise during your beta testing. I use digg.com and some of the links to pages don't seem to work for your browser and does with others... http://digg.com/political_opinion/Who_is_Really_Paying_With_Their_Lives_in_Iraq the above link is to the page I was on and when I tried to click on the hyperlink text or image it redirects me to the digg homepag...

cross-domain security problem in firefox extension
it seem in Windows IE , the plugin or extension could not do a xmlhttp request to remote host which is not the current access web site, my question is, in firefox, is there still a cross-domain problem ? if yes, how could i work around it? thanks dou W wrote: > it seem in Windows IE , the plugin or extension could not do a xmlhttp > request to remote host which is not the current access web site, > my question is, in firefox, is there still > a cross-domain problem ? if yes, how could i work around it? > thanks If you are running as an extension then your code can ...

Possible problem with Firefox 24 security (breach?)
Here is a respectful submission of a documented experience of a problem oth= ers seem to maybe experience also. Thanks. This occurred on December 23 and the following day, 24, 2013. _________________ Firefox has been acting strange: taking forever toboot, taking forever to = close, taking me to strange shadow sites... Iread about an Eastern Europea= n based virus that was attaching itself tobrowsers including Firefox. It w= as billing ad companies without theirknowledge or something like that. Mic= rosoft has been acting to shut themdown on a computer-by-computer basis...

Firefox 3.0b1 feedback
Name: Drew S. Email: durer99atlycosdotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.0b1 feedback - Font problems Comments: OK, so I downloaded and tried Firefox 3.0b1 to try it out and after only about an hour with it, I'm going to dump it and go back to 2.0.0.11, because all my fonts are different and all the styles and sizes in all my blogs are not showing up and I'm NOT happy about it. I mean, I meticulously set up my blog on Blogger and have set some bold type and italicized type and etc., etc., etc., and now it's ALL gone, everything is either Arial or Helvetica i...

Web resources about - Firefox Security problem - mozilla.feedback

Krebs on Security
The House Financial Services Committee is slated to hold a hearing this Friday on the impact of cyber heists against small- to mid-sized businesses. ...

Security Middle East - Latest news from the Middle East.
Security Middle East is a news portal for the entire security industry, focussed specifically on latest security news from the Middle East. Security ...

Information Security News, IT Security News & Expert Insights: SecurityWeek.Com
IT Security News and Information Security News, Cyber Security, Network Security, Enterprise Security Threats, Cybercrime News and more. Information ...

Committee on National Security Systems - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The National Security Telecommunications and Information Systems Security Committee (NSTISSC) was established under National Security Directive ...

COP21: Security crackdown in Paris sees climate change protesters under house arrest
French climate change activists are placed under house arrest ahead of the opening of the UN climate change conference in Paris.

Security breaches don't lead to a change in IT policy
... by training company QA , reveals that eight out of ten (81 percent) UK IT decision makers experienced some sort of data or cyber security breach ...

Security flaw can expose your real IP address when using a VPN
... activity to enhance privacy protection. However, a discovery has revealed that VPN services aren’t as secure as you’d think, as a huge security ...

A $2.25 billion fintech startup almost used horoscopes for security
Swedish payments startup Klarna once considered a novel approach to dealing with fraud: Asking "high-risk" customers to enter their horoscopes. ...

More stabbings, deaths in Israel as security operations widen
Israeli police have taken to shutting down Palestinian radio stations they say are inciting violence; Netanyahu draws link to Paris attacks

COP21: France introduces massive security measures ahead of climate summit
CNN COP21: France introduces massive security measures ahead of climate summit CNN Paris (CNN) "No, no, no, no, no, the COP21 will be held." ...