firefox e adobe flash player

Name:    vampirello65@yahoo.it
Email:   vampirello65atyahoodotit
Product: Minefield

Comments:
vogliamo un player come adobe
per firefox 64 bit

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.2 x64; en-US; rv:1.9.3a1pre) Gecko/20091008 Minefield/3.7a1pre (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.
0
vampirello65

Adobe Flash Player in Firefox
Windows XP SP2 Firefox 2.0.0.14 Adobe Flash Player 9.0.124 Is there a way to disable the Adobe Flash Player plug-in? At least one site I visit often updates its Flash Player window about every 20 to 30 seconds and the Windows XP system spikes its CPU usage during the update. I visit that site often and leave it running behind other open (not Firefox)windows. The spiking effect the scrolling of the current window and that annoys me. So, I would like to doable the Flash Player for that site. Thank you. Whoops! Typo Corrections Windows XP SP2 Firefox 2.0.0.14 ...

ADOBE FLASH PLAYER FOR FIREFOX
Name: PEPE ARENAS Product: Firefox Summary: ADOBE FLASH PLAYER FOR FIREFOX Comments: Just for your info t is really complicated installing Adobe Flash Player 10.0.45 in FIREFOX. I wanted sending a picture but not attachment is possible. Think on it. A paint of the window will help you more. Working with: Microsoft Windows XP Professional Versión 5.1.2600 Service Pack 3 Compilación 2600 Microsoft Corporation Computer - Acer Sistem Model - TravelMate 660 Tipo de sistema Equipo basado en X86 Procesador - x86 Family 6 Model 9 Stepping 5 GenuineIntel ~1594 MHz BIOS Ve...

about adobe flash player on the firefox
Name: Ivan Rantung Email: braveyoungmanatyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: about adobe flash player on the firefox Comments: i just want to asked, why if i want to login the texas Holdem poker (zynga)on facebook, firefox its allways show me if i must upgrade the adobe flash player. but sure, my adobe flash player its up to date. please help me Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; id; rv:1.9.2b4) Gecko/20091124 Firefox/3.6b4 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if ...

Firefox 3.04 and Firefox 3.1 Beta 1
Name: Thomas Domin Email: domindottomatgooglemaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.04 and Firefox 3.1 Beta 1 - ignore Adobe flash player 10 Comments: Flash Player 10 from Adobe/Macromedia was installed many times befor: Now is reading: You need to upgrade your Flash Player. Ekornes Stressless Catalouge if you're absolutely positive you have Flash 8 oe requires Macromedia Flash, version 8 or greater. Please click here to download. Or, if you're absolutely positive you have Flash 8 or greater, click here to force the site to load. From URL: http://hendrix....

Firefox Adobe Flash player crash
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox Adobe Flash player crash Comments: Adobe Flash players always crash when there are more than one players operating in different window tabs at the same time Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2.14) Gecko/20110121 Firefox/3.6.14 GTB7.1 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

firefox 3 and adobe flash player
Name: xclene Email: thesixthatwpdotpl Product: Firefox Summary: firefox 3 and adobe flash player Comments: winXP can not install adobe flash player Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; pl; rv:1.9) Gecko/2008051206 Firefox/3.0 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

problem with firefox adobe flash player
Name: P. royer Email: d-kmeathotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: problem with firefox adobe flash player Comments: I have the beta version of firefox. Since yesterday i could watch webtv and onlineradio with firefox, but sudently today adobe flash player doesn't work and doesnt want to download correctly : Impossible de charger: C:\Windows\system32\Macromed\Flash\NPSWF32.dll Cet élément ne peut pas être installé par Firefox car « install-y4c..rdf » (fourni par l'élément) est incorrect ou n'existe pas. Veuillez conta...

Adobe Flash Player and Firefox 4
Hi all, I've been noticing that Adobe Flash Player crashes very regularly on YouTube in Firefox 4. It literally crashes on pretty much every video and comes up with the message "Adobe Flash Player has crashed, click here to send an error report", when you send an error report it gives you the option to reload the page, when you reload the page it usually works but the same crash cycle repeats when clicking on another video. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling but it doesn't seem to have done anything, it just seems to be a problem with Firefox 4 as I al...

Firefox & Adobe Flash Player
Hello everyone, Before I ask my question, I want to tell you that I am a complete newbie with SUSE and Linux in general. I am trying to install adobe flash player for Firefox but I keep running into a brick wall. I downloaded the flash player from the adobe website (the one with .tar.gz), and extracted it. It's currently located in the 'Downloads' folder. I read up and found that the file needs to be in the usr/lib/browser-plugins folder, but when I try to move/copy it over there it tells me that my access is denied eventhough there's only one user on the sy...

Fixed -- Adobe Flash Player 11.3
https://bugbase.adobe.com/index.cfm?event=bug&id=3223393 "Hi, this issue is fixed in internal build, you can get next beta build from http://labs.adobe.com/technologies/flashruntimes/flashplayer/ to verify your issue. Thanks!" --Jing Yuan on 3:13:50 AM GMT+00:00 Jun 17, 2014 Finally fixed?! -- "The world flatters the elephant and tramples on the ant." --Indian /\___/\ Ant(Dude) @ http://antfarm.ma.cx (Personal Web Site) / /\ /\ \ Ant's Quality Foraged Links: http://aqfl.net | |o o| | \ _ / If crediting, ...

Adobe Flash Player cannot be installed on Firefox 3.
Name: gen89 Product: Firefox Summary: Adobe Flash Player cannot be installed on Firefox 3. Comments: I have installed an Adobe Flash Player plugin on my Firefox 3 web browser. Even if I restart the program, the plugin would not function properly, i.e. the notice "missing plugins" appearing on top of the webpage. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9) Gecko/2008051206 Firefox/3.0 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Firefox 13.01 and Adobe flash player
I have finally given up trying to get the latest version of flash working. I am running Windows 7 64 bit. Both Goggle Chrome and Internet explorer work Ok with the latest Adobe Flash Player. For now have reverted to Goggle Chrome. Is the a fix in the works --- avast! Antivirus: Outbound message clean. Virus Database (VPS): 120629-1, 06/29/2012 Tested on: 6/29/2012 9:39:24 AM avast! - copyright (c) 1988-2012 AVAST Software. http://www.avast.com On 06/29/2012 12:39 PM, david wells wrote: > I have finally given up trying to get the latest version of flash > work...

Adobe Flash Player Plugin for Firefox 3
Name: Christian Email: dechrisi1atfreenetdotde Product: Firefox Summary: Adobe Flash Player Plugin for Firefox 3 Comments: dear mr./mrs., i love your browser and i use firefox already a long time. yesterday i updated to your new version of firefox (of course i mean firefox 3) and now i want to know, how long i'll have to wait until the Adobe Flash Player is available for Firefox 3? i've read the system requirements at the offcial site of Adobe and they said, that it's only available for firefox 2.x so when do you think is this plugin available for firefox 3? ...

Adobe Flash Player Crashes in latest Firefox
Name: Christopher Hayden Email: christopheratmodusartsgroupdotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Adobe Flash Player Crashes in latest Firefox Comments: Hi. I thought you would like to know (as if you don't already by now) that after the latest update to v.3.6.4 a notification window warned me that many of my plug-ins were not compatible. In the next click it offered to get the compatible versions. It did. Since then I have had multiple Firefox crashes and Adobe Flash Player plug-in crashes. It might help you to know that I often have a 'pop-out' window displaying ...

Web resources about - firefox e adobe flash player - mozilla.feedback

Firefox Affiliates

Firefox OS
The latest news about Firefox OS

Techarger Firefox