Firefox don,t support godaddy's ssl certifications

Name:    Ahmad Khosravan
Email:   reza00908athotmaildotcom
Product: Firefox

Comments:
Hello
Can I ask why firefox don,t support and verify hgodaddy's ssl
certifications?

Thanks
Reza

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.2; en-US; rv:1.8.0.9) Gecko/20061206 Firefox/1.5.0.9
0
Ahmad

I love Firefox! But I just got a new computer with Windows 7, and half the time Firefox wouldn't work for about 3 weeks. It's working now, but I don't know for how long. Please make sure you are comp
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: I love Firefox! But I just got a new computer with Windows 7, and half the time Firefox wouldn't work for about 3 weeks. It's working now, but I don't know for how long. Please make sure you are compatible with Windows 7. Thank you. Comments: See above. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2.9) Gecko/20100824 Firefox/3.6.9 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sen...

I don't know why my code don't work(it's for shopping cart)
I wrote this code for shopping cart.I used c lass for it and i want to store orders in cache.the customer username is in a session.customer select the product from a datalist.but and I want to show the orders in gridview .but when I select some product and go to the page that gridview is in it (shopping cart page)I could,t see any thing.please look at my code and see if I wrote my code incorrect.thanks for your helping me.-------------------------------------------------------------------------  //the code for add product to shopping cart(products are in data list)protected void order(o...

I Don't Like Firefox... Don't Understand It!!!
Name: Barbara Fickes Email: msbarbpa48atyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: I Don't Like Firefox... Don't Understand It!!! Comments: Please delete this off my page and i would like to have my Original Internet back. Sorry for your troubles. Thank you very much. Sincerely, Barbara Fickes Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.1) Gecko/2008070208 YFF3 Firefox/3.0.1 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

ALERT: Don't save passwords in Firefox or don't lend your laptop
ALERT: Don't save passwords in Firefox or don't lend your laptop http://blog.lxxm.com/blogview.asp?logID=904&cateID=10 There is a critical difference between keeping encoded passwords and showing them directly. However, it seems Firefox developers has been ignoring it. It is alerted here that if you lend your laptop with your account, you are letting the user to view all of your passwords kept in your Firefox. To check it, click Tools->Options->Privacy (Big Tab)-> Passwords(Small Tab) -> View Saved Passwords(Button) -> Passwords Saved(Default Tab) -&g...

rules don't do what's intended, do do what's not intended
I have a user who regularly has 1000 unread messages in her box, plus thousands in her trash, etc., etc. She drives support techs crazy with complaints about functionality of GW 6.0.2 (well, duh!). One day when she was on vacation, I took it upon myself to create a bunch of folders and rules for her. An auto-delete of junk mail rule was deleting legit stuff for no discernible reason (nothing about the mail was listed in any part of the rule). So, I deleted that rule. In fact, IIRC, I deleted any auto-delete actions in the rules I created b/c of the "hinky" factor. I...

Firefox's controls don't kill focus when it must do this.
I have a plugin, which use IWebBrowser controls. If I click on Firefox's address line it select all address line conent. It is correct. After that if I click on my IWebBrowser control. After that Firefox didn't kill focus on address line and didn't drop selection in address line . I use Spy++ and see that Firefox received message WM_KILLFOCUS. After that I click again on address line and see that it didn't receive WM_SETFOCUS. I can to select some text in address line. I can use context menu. But I can't use my keyboard. Any messages from keyboard will be send...

this site didn't open, don't know if it's about the browser or not
Name: FADI Email: fadiffaatyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: this site didn't open, don't know if it's about the browser or not Comments: no details Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9) Gecko/2008051206 Firefox/3.0 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

I don't like Google's lack of privacy. Do you have Firefox without Google?
Name: Joanne Email: jcaliforniaatredshiftdotcom Product: Firefox Summary: I don't like Google's lack of privacy. Do you have Firefox without Google? Comments: I have a new computer that I would like to install Firefox on, but not if it includes Google as search engine. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.14) Gecko/20080404 Firefox/2.0.0.14 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ On 07/31/2008 08:29 PM, Joanne wrote: > Name: Joanne > Email: jcaliforniaatredshiftdotcom > Product: Firefox > Summary: I don't l...

Flash links to call URL's don't work at all in Firefox 3
Name: SplashKhat Product: Firefox Summary: Flash links to call URL's don't work at all in Firefox 3 Comments: Using Javascript to call up a Flash movie (A common workaround for another browzer regarding embeded objects). Any buttons within the SWF that call up a URL don't work. The button graphics operate fine, Just no function happens while using Firefox 3.0.3. This was never an issue with previous versions. Example: http://hotwiremachines.com/FoamTypes.html Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.3) Gecko/2008092417 Firefox/3....

don't like this morning's update of Firefox (Aug 26, 2008)
Name: Dannielle Wood Hixson Email: danni63atyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: don't like this morning's update of Firefox (Aug 26, 2008) Comments: Got the update this morning. Don't know why yall go to so much trouble to make FF look like IE! Had to close down the browser because of a FlashPlayer issue. When I reopened (after the update) and tried to open the tab for my domain webmail, typed in the beginning of the URL and the options in the drop down list were such a convoluted mess! The URL I wanted wasn't even in it, even though it was one of the ta...

Till now it's very nice to have this version of Firefox 3. Don't have any problems:)
Name: Falecki Email: zbfatgazetadotpl Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Till now it's very nice to have this version of Firefox 3. Don't have any problems:) Comments: - Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; pl; rv:1.9b2) Gecko/2007121120 Firefox/3.0b2 ...

Firefox 3.0 doesn't support Investor's Buisness Daily stock charts.
Name: Joseph Walsh Email: quit2katyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.0 doesn't support Investor's Buisness Daily stock charts. Comments: Firefox 2.0 supports Investor's Buisness Daily's stock charts but Firefox 3.0 does not. Mozilla therefore loses a huge pool of high income users, since IBD is used by the bulk of the investment community. Browser Details: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 5.1) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to p...

TWC's online DVR Manager's record options don't work?
Hello. Does any SeaMonkeyers else have a DVR, from TWC that can be accessed remotely through https://dvr.timewarnercable.com/tvListings/? If so, then are you able to click on all record options (change to don't delete and series)? They don't seem to work in two/2 of my SeaMonkey v2.26.1 web browsers on two/2 different machines (Debian and Windows XP Pro SP3). It worked fine in Internet Explorer v8.0 and Firefox/Iceweasel v31 though. Thank you in advance. :) -- "A centipede is an ant made to Canadian/government specs." --unknown /\___/\ Ant(Du...

I don't like Firefox 3.5's lack of progress bar or indication of page loading.
Name: M. Awad Email: miramooshieataoldotcom Product: Firefox Summary: I don't like Firefox 3.5's lack of progress bar or indication of page loading. Comments: I recently installed Firefox 3.5.2 (Mac). This is the first upgrade to Firefox that has made me want to return to the last version. The problem is simple: There is no progress bar or little circle at the upper right corner to tell me if the web page is loading. I have to look at the bottom of the browser window to see "waiting for" or whatever to know if my page is loading. The ability to see if the pa...

Web resources about - Firefox don,t support godaddy's ssl certifications - mozilla.feedback

Pilot licensing and certification - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Pilot licensing or certification refers to permits to fly aircraft that are issued by the Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) in each country, establishing ...

MyPermissions Trust Certification Aimed At Building Trust Between App Developers, Users
Application security provider MyPermissions announced the launch of a privacy certification program for app developers, the MyPermissions Trust ...

Prineville Data Center Receives LEED Gold Certification
When we first envisioned our Prineville data center a couple of years ago, we knew we wanted it to be one of the most energy efficient in the ...

SAP SD Certification and Interview Test Preparation - 400 Questions, Answers and Explanation, TSCM on ...
Get SAP SD Certification and Interview Test Preparation - 400 Questions, Answers and Explanation, TSCM on the App Store. See screenshots and ...

Updates on FCC Certification - YouTube
This webinar will present the latest updates on FCC rules, regulations and policies to give you a better understanding of the latest processes ...

Australian National Botanic Gardens granted eco certification
The Australian National Botanic Gardens has been granted eco certification from Ecotourism Australia making it only the second botanic gardens ...

Unreleased Oppo A35 passes through TENAA certification, features octa-core chip, 5-inch screen, metal ...
With Samsung having launched its Galaxy A-series phones for 2016 and BLU launching the first sub-$100 1080p smartphone at the end of this year, ...

Microsoft partners with The Linux Foundation for 'Linux on Azure' certification
... In fact, today, that company announces a partnership with the The Linux Foundation for a special, Microsoft-issued, Linux on Azure certification. ...

Ace 3 Cisco certification exams & move up the IT ladder
Get ready to edit your resume—this Cisco complete network certification training bundle for IT engineers and technicians is the first step to ...