Firefox could not install this item because install-var.rdf (provided by the item) is not well-formed or does not exist

Name:    Luiza
Product: Mozilla Suite

Comments:
I get the above error when I try to watch  movies (streaming) online.

After having installed DivX, I now get the message "The DivX Web Player
could not download the videao, please check your internet connection"

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-GB; rv:1.9b5) Gecko/2008032620 Firefox/3.0b5
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/
0
Luiza

"Firefox could not install this item because "install-lzo..rdf" (provided by the item) is not well-formed or does not exist"
Name: suresh Product: Firefox Summary: "Firefox could not install this item because "install-lzo..rdf" (provided by the item) is not well-formed or does not exist" Comments: Hi I am very much satisfied with Firefox.I had a problem when opening the site "www.crickinfo.com".It showed me to install a plugin and it failed to install the plug-inn by giving this me message "Firefox could not install this item because "install-lzo..rdf" (provided by the item) is not well-formed or does not exist. Please contact the author about this pr...

VSI installation problem
This error message occurs for me when attempting to install any VSI package (including TimeTracker etc). The templates do not appear in the My Templates section of Visual Studio 2005 Beta 2.. Help or suggestions appreciated! Me too,can't get the damn f**g thing to install, tried many times but still same error with all .VSI Packs  personal, club &  time tracker  ....... HELP  HELP HELP HELP only thing i can think of is that i didn't uninstall .NET Framework as recomended in "Uninstalling Express Editions" note for...

Why I always get a error: "Installation aborted because the item was a duplicate of an item already installed."
I got this error when I install any starterkit. Why? I have not installed them before. And I can't saw them in my tempaltes panel. Please kindly help me, thanks. I am having the same problem - any tips appreciated. Try these steps if you're experiencing problems installing the VSI file: For C# in Visual Studio 2005 beta 2: - Start the .vsi installation file - Click on Review button - Copy the CS zip file - open Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Templates\ProjectTemplates\Visual Web Developer directory - In Visual Web Develper directory create directory called VisualC# - Past...

Firefox installation over existing firefox
Name: David May Email: daviddotmayataffiliatewindowdotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox installation over existing firefox Comments: I noticed that when you have an existing version of Firefox on a PC and you install your new Firefox 3.0.1 over it the browser opens and it informs the user that they have updated Firefox but informs the user that they seem to be running a different version rather than the version 3. The address bar reads: http://en-us.www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/3.0.1/whatsnew/ but as mentioned the screen says different, in this case i have: &qu...

Recently installed items are not showing at Add to Panel item list
Hi, Recently I have installed DockbarX and Cardapio. After installation they are supposed to be found in the Add to Panel items, but both of them are not there. I can run them directly without any problem. Is there anything else I should do manually? I have tried pkill gnome-panel to restart the panel as well. Thank you, Joon -- ThinkPad T500 | 8GB Ram | openSUSE 11.3 x64 | Gnome ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Hi Logout and log back in... I'm assuming dockbarx is the one I packaged? -- Cheers Malcolm ��� (Lin...

How do I install install.rdf for SpellBound II modded for Firefox 3?
Found a version of SpellBound II spell checker somewhere that had its version number modded so that supposedly Spell Bound II can run with FF 3. I unzipped the zip file for Spellbound II to a temp directory. I then clicked in install.rdf and receive this message. This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below. So How do I install this add-in?? Thanks Patty pattyjamas@gmail.com wrote: > Found a version of SpellBound II spell checker somewhere that had its > version number modded so that supposedly S...

To install or not to install?

Add new item form and Edit item form
hiI have a web form that allow user to Add Item that they want to sell. Now I'm thinking how I should implement the Edit Item page, the information are identical with minor differences. Should I re-use the Add Item and just retrieve the values from database? or should I create another page specifically for it? thanks.There may be some features to support this task in the ASP.NET. Please advise.Thanks.  Hi as I think you can reuse the add item page. Jusi you take a session for keeping the mode. I f the mode is edit then the update procedure will be fired or if it is add then t...

items as well as sub items
Hi, may i know whether which component to use to produce something like below: - Home - Home2 --> About me             --> About me2 - Address - Sitemap --> Sitemap 2               --> Sitemap 3 So i am not sure whether to use dropdown list or java script menu bar, and once i click on Home, the word"Home" will appear on the textbox in the same page. How can i do it? Please Help!!! if you are using 2.0 the menu control would work nicely. Also, a treevi...

Firefox doesn't notice new install.rdf when addons are installed via the registry?
Hey, Mozilla folks! I'm hoping you can help me out. Fiddler (www.fiddler2.com) installs an add-on (FiddlerHook) for interoperating with Firefox when it is installed. Fiddler installs the addon using the registry technique described here: https://developer.mozilla.org/En/Adding_Extensions_using_the_Windows_Registry Users regularly install updated versions of Fiddler, and most new versions of Fiddler include a new version of FiddlerHook, which overwrites the previously-installed version, with at least a new install.rdf file that specifies that this addon version is compatible wit...

JavaScript: Firefox error: var ctrl = form.item( ctrlName ); (works in IE7)
I have a JavaScript that work in IE but blows up in Firefox: var ctrl = form.item( ctrlName );  I was hoping someone could give me a pointer. Here is the full finction:  // Set the hidden control with the specified 'ctrlName' to have the 'ctrlValue'. // If the control doesn't already exist in the form, create it.function SetHiddenControl( form, ctrlName, ctrlValue ){    var ctrl = form.item( ctrlName );    if ( ctrl == null )    {        var elInput = form.ownerDocument.createEle...

Firefox could not install this item because of a failure in Chrome Registration. Please contact the author about this problem.
Name: Joel Carreras Email: carrerasriveraatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox could not install this item because of a failure in Chrome Registration. Please contact the author about this problem. Comments: Firefox could not install this item because of a failure in Chrome Registration. Please contact the author about this problem. This appear to me when i tried to open mozilla. i have i new laptop hp whit windows home premium Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.0.3) Gecko/2008092417 Firefox/3.0.3 From URL: http://hendri...

Install Firefox on WinXP without installer
Hi, I need to install Firefox on Windows XP machine that i don't have administrator's rights. Is there a ZIP file version of Firefox that i can get similar to the Linux version ? Thanks Firefox Installer wrote: > Hi, > > I need to install Firefox on Windows XP machine that i don't have > administrator's rights. Is there a ZIP file version of Firefox that i can > get similar to the Linux version ? > > Thanks > > I don't see any zip builds for FF 1.5 or 1.5.0.1 on the Mozilla FTP site. ftp.mozilla.org Irwin ...

Web resources about - Firefox could not install this item because install-var.rdf (provided by the item) is not well-formed or does not exist - mozilla.feedback