Firefox 64 bit, windows, flash

Name:    Krzysztof
Email:   uhzzreatgmaildotcom
Product: Minefield

Comments:
Hi, I am using nightly builds of firefox 64bit version for windows. I
know that flash is not available to the 64bit version. My question is -
why?
Since firefox is executing some plugins (like flash) in other process -
can't it execute 32bit process for 32bit version of flash? It should be
doable...

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; Windows NT 6.1; Win64; x64; en-US; rv:2.0b2pre) Gecko/20100703 Minefield/4.0b2pre Creative ZENcast v1.02.11
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.
0
Krzysztof