Firefox 3.6 Beta 3 Won't Load new Internet Pages

Name:
Product: Other (please state)

Comments:
Sites that I have previously visited since installing Firefox 3.6b2 work
perfectly (homepage etc.) but since updating to 3.6b3 if Firefox is
linked to a new site that has not been visited before it will either
refuse to load or will take some time for it to display the new web page
(did occasionally happen in the 3.6b2 but was hoping this error would be
fixed once installing update).
Note: Sites that did not work in Firefox 3.6b3 work fine in Google Chrome 3

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2b3) Gecko/20091115 Firefox/3.6b3 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.
0
hendrix

Firefox 3 Beta 3 doesn't display new style googlemail contacts page
Name: Andrew Perry Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3 Beta 3 doesn't display new style googlemail contacts page Comments: Firefox 3 Beta 3 doesn't display new style googlemail contacts page. Old style works correctly. This did work with Firefox 3 Beta 2. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9b3) Gecko/2008020514 Firefox/3.0b3 ...

(OOPS MEANT 3.6.4 not 3.6.3) No google.com pages will load in firefox 3.6.4
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: (OOPS MEANT 3.6.4 not 3.6.3) No google.com pages will load in firefox 3.6.4 Comments: I have been trying since I dl'ed 3.6.4 to get to my home page ( http://www.google.com/ig?hl=en). I can not get it or any other google.com site to load. I have tested it on all my other browswers & google loads fine. I can't even fill out the broken website form from the browwser menu because it never loads. PLEASE FIX THIS ASAP!!!!!!!!!! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; en-US; rv:1.9.2.4) Gecko/20100413 Firefox/3.6.4...

Firefox 3.6.4 and 3.6.6 won't work on my Vista HP Desktop
Name: Dick McCoy Email: d_mccoy03atinsightbbdotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.6.4 and 3.6.6 won't work on my Vista HP Desktop Comments: Every time I update Firefox with either 3.6.4 or 3.6.6 is sets proxy setting that won't work, per the screen messages ,and the web sites I try to load error out. I end up having to restore my system settings to 6/23/10. After the restore I can use Firefox again, BUT NOT IF I RUN THE 3.6.4 OR 3.6.6 UPDATES. I WILL NOT update Firefox using 3.6.4 or 3.6.6. unless I receive an update that I know will work. Browser Detai...

Upgrade to 3.6.3 (from 3.0.?) and google calendar now won't load
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: Upgrade to 3.6.3 (from 3.0.?) and google calendar now won't load Comments: This happened right after downloading new firefox. I now see it in lots of places on the web as a problem. You should list it as a known issue on the main page for 3.6.3 so we can see it is a problem before downloading! Please list it until you fix it. thanks Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.2.3) Gecko/20100401 Firefox/3.6.3 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response ...

Firefox 3 and Firefox 3.5 beta 4 don't save your web page
Name: cassondra Email: cassondradotc315atgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3 and Firefox 3.5 beta 4 don't save your web page Comments: when i'm ready to close and save my work both firefoxes don't do so i click save and quit but the next time i open it's not there anymore why is that? and so far i love 3.5 beta 4 cause it's more efficient. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1b4) Gecko/20090423 Firefox/3.5b4 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response ...

Firefox 3 beta 3 won't quit
Name: P. D Product: Gran Paradiso Summary: Firefox 3 beta 3 won't quit Comments: No message. Had to use Force Quit (Mac OSX) Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X 10.5; en-US; rv:1.9b3) Gecko/2008020511 Firefox/3.0b3 ...

WebCT doesn't load in Firefox 3 Beta 3
Name: Erik Schneider Email: erikschneider21atgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: WebCT doesn't load in Firefox 3 Beta 3 Comments: WebCT Vista aka "Blackboard Learning System" doesn't seem to load in Firefox 3 Beta 3. I don't know what the platform is generated with, but I just thought I'd tell you that when I try to access it through my university portal (McGill) only a blank page is loaded. Stay cool, Mozilla. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9b3) Gecko/2008020514 Firefox/3.0b3 ...

I'm using the Firefox 3.1 beta release. Can't load webmail pages.
Name: Merrill Danford Email: merrillfdatyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: I'm using the Firefox 3.1 beta release. Can't load webmail pages. Comments: There's some kind of strange reload loop. I have tried to change my settings by allowing cookies from those sites (yahoomail, hotmail) without checking with me first, but so far I haven't figured out if the problem is my settings or if there's a bug in the beta. Thanks for the great browser. Godd luck. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1b3) Gecko/20090305 Firef...

I need firefox 3.6.2 because 3.6.3 don't run in windows 7
Name: maria izabel besse Email: belbesseatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: I need firefox 3.6.2 because 3.6.3 don't run in windows 7 Comments: I need firefox 3.6.2 because 3.6.3 don't run in windows 7 But I don't find 3.6.2 now, only 3.6.3 thanks Browser Details: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; Trident/4.0; GTB0.0; SLCC2; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; MDDC) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide...

Apple's "One to One" page won't load in Firefox 3.5
Name: Jeff Joslin Email: joslindotjeffatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Apple's "One to One" page won't load in Firefox 3.5 Comments: I can't get on the Apple "one to one" page with the new 3.5 software update. Here is a link: http://onetoone.apple.com/WebObjects/RRSPortal.woa/wa/home Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.5; en-US; rv:1.9.1) Gecko/20090624 Firefox/3.5 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide ...

Firefox 3 Beta 3
Dear all, excuse me if my english is not very well. I have discovered that accesskey in pages are not detected/used by Firefox 3 Beta3 and Beta4 per if they are defined in <label> container. First, I have noted that accesskey doen't work in my personal blog, but they work in SMF Forum or other Forum. I have investigated, and for my the problem is when accesskey is defined in the label container of (for example) an input form. I have written a little page to explain better this problem (I hope it is more understandable of my english): http://www.gialloporpora.netsons.o...

Don't like new wording in Firefox 3 beta 3
Name: Alan thomas Email: alandotthomasatstudentdotgeelongcollegedotvicdotedudotau Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Don't like new wording in Firefox 3 beta 3 Comments: Change the wording back to the old in the authentication dialog (the new doesn't make sense), and in the refresh POSTed page dialog (order confirmation is not as striking as online purchase, and you really don't want to repeat a purchase accidentally!). Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9b3) Gecko/2008020514 Firefox/3.0b3 ...

3.5 Beta- when I click on the home page button-4 pages load in addition to my home page, MSN, NoScrips,addblocker&welcome to Firefox 3.5. I want only my chosen home page to load
Name: Holly R. Blagg Email: hrblaggatyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: 3.5 Beta- when I click on the home page button-4 pages load in addition to my home page, MSN, NoScrips,addblocker&welcome to Firefox 3.5. I want only my chosen home page to load Comments: From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Problems with Youtube while testing Firefox 3.5 Beta. There seems to be an issue with the beta 4 of Firefo 3.5. When I try to play my video after I pause it, it won't light up when I move my cursor
Name: Liam Campbell Product: Firefox Summary: Problems with Youtube while testing Firefox 3.5 Beta. There seems to be an issue with the beta 4 of Firefo 3.5. When I try to play my video after I pause it, it won't light up when I move my cursor over it! Comments: There is also a problem with choosing what time I want to go to on any youtube video! Once I scroll on one section of the time line (i.e. 00:45) it locks up there until I move my cursor away from the time line. I know that this is BETA and all, but I just want to make sure that this problem gets fixed in the full ...

Web resources about - Firefox 3.6 Beta 3 Won't Load new Internet Pages - mozilla.feedback