Firefox 3.6 Beta 1 #6

Name:    Alex
Product: Other (please state)

Comments:
I am commenting on the Version 3.6 Beta 1 of Firefox.
She Is Very Good I have 1 error that is faster than version 3.5
Are Excellent.

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; pt-BR; rv:1.9.2b3) Gecko/20091115 Firefox/3.6b3
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.
0
Alex

firefox 3.6 beta 1 #6
Name: Wilson Email: gomes Product: Namoroka Summary: firefox 3.6 beta 1 Comments: there is a slit problem when u try to save picture Firefox has to restart. i just sent this because i wanna let u guys know but APART FROM that is well good faster then ever thanks Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.2b1) Gecko/20091029 Firefox/3.6b1 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) FBSMTWB From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sen...

Firefox 3.6 Beta 3 #6
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.6 Beta 3 Comments: Just wanted to say that all of my usual websites are running perfectly with the new beta software. good job. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.2b3) Gecko/20091115 Firefox/3.6b3 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Unable to install Firefox Companion for eBay 1.6.6 with Firefox 3.5.6.
Name: Nigel Email: fourakindathotmaildotcom Product: eBay Companion Summary: Unable to install Firefox Companion for eBay 1.6.6 with Firefox 3.5.6. Comments: Received this error message while trying to install: Firefox Companion for eBay 1.6.6 could not be installed because it is not compatible with Firefox 3.5.6. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.1.6) Gecko/20091201 Firefox/3.5.6 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://www.mozilla.com/en-GB/add-ons/ebay/feedback/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feed...

Firefox 3.6.6 #6
Name: Nishikant Email: nishikantdotpandaatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.6.6 Comments: Dear Sir / Mam, I am a big fan of firefox and have been using it for years now. Yesterday night I was upgraded to the latest version of firefox and ever since whenever I open gmail it gets automatically redirected to google calendar...is this a firefox issue? The same works fine with IE though...and I am not so fond of IE. Thanks Nishikant Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2.6) Gecko/20100625 Firefox/3.6.6 From URL: http://hen...

Some Feedback Regarding Firefox 3.6 Beta 1
Name: Bob O Email: bobaabatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Some Feedback Regarding Firefox 3.6 Beta 1 Comments: I just used Firefox 3.6 Beta 1 for about an hour now and there are great things and a few bad things. The good: -Feels faster starting up as well as using Java based online applications -Stable as far as I can tell so far The bad: -On Windows 7, the Aero "hover over preview" is a little much. I would also prefer it like the older Firefox where you get a preview of the windows, not each individual tab. This makes for very ...

Feedback for new firefox 3.6 beta 1
Name: Fortune Teller Product: Firefox Summary: Feedback for new firefox 3.6 beta 1 Comments: It is awesome as always. MS IE don't stand a chance..... Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2b1) Gecko/20091029 Firefox/3.6b1 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Cannot use persona add-on in 3.6 Beta i. I get this error message:"Personas 1.3.1 could not be installed because it is not compatible with Firefox 3.6b1".
Name: Jonathan Sprague Email: sprag80atgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Cannot use persona add-on in 3.6 Beta i. I get this error message:"Personas 1.3.1 could not be installed because it is not compatible with Firefox 3.6b1". Comments: I have Windows 7. Personas 1.3.1.does not add-on to my system. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2b1) Gecko/20091029 Firefox/3.6b1 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback bu...

Feedback about Firefox 3.6 beta 3
Name: Product: Namoroka Summary: Feedback about Firefox 3.6 beta 3 Comments: When two tabs load at the same time, Firefox pauses for less than a second or even more than a second. Firefox 3.6 beta 3 is more unresponsive than the other previous releases of Firefox 3.6. I hope you get this problem fixed. I am counting on you! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2b3) Gecko/20091115 Firefox/3.6b3 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one...

Firefox 3.6 Beta 3 Feedback
Name: George Email: gbsmgillathotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Firefox 3.6 Beta 3 Feedback Comments: 1 Certainly faster CPU Fossil Speed gives over 1000Mhz - previously low 900s (Google Chrome gives 3000MHz) 2 Following Add-ons incompatible CSS Validator Down Them All ProConLatte Greasemonkey ScrapBook XMarks Otherwise OK - Thank You Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2b3) Gecko/20091115 Firefox/3.6b3 GTB5 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response...

Firefox 3.6 Beta 1 #3
Name: E.L. Wells Email: boldwriters08atmikrotecdotcom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Firefox 3.6 Beta 1 Comments: Why do we have to search for attachment updates, why can't the program do that. The speed is fine we are still work with the other bells and whistles. Good Work Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2b1) Gecko/20091029 Firefox/3.6b1 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you mus...

firefox 3.1 beta 3 #6
Name: Alexander Robert Waszkiewicz Email: samael_xavieratunwireddotcomdotau Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: firefox 3.1 beta 3 Comments: just downloaded it this morning here in sydney. will let ya know how all's travel;lin as we go...... Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB; rv:1.9.1b3) Gecko/20090305 Firefox/3.1b3 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Firefox 3.1 Beta 3 #6
Name: Joe Zarkos Email: joe_191atlivedotcodotuk Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.1 Beta 3 Comments: Very good, would be nice if they had all the addon themes working. Other than that top noch, i love the new tab button. Thanks Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB; rv:1.9.1b3) Gecko/20090305 Firefox/3.1b3 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Firefox 3.1 BETA 3 #6
Name: Mat Greenfield Product: Other (please state) Summary: Firefox 3.1 BETA 3 Comments: None of my add-ons are compatible with this version of Firefox. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-GB; rv:1.9.1b3) Gecko/20090305 Firefox/3.1b3 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Web resources about - Firefox 3.6 Beta 1 #6 - mozilla.feedback

Firefox Affiliates

Firefox OS
The latest news about Firefox OS

Techarger Firefox