Firefox 2.0.0.1 not supporting McAfee Site Advisor

Name:    Colin U'Ren
Email:   colurenatbigponddotnet.au
Product: Firefox

Comments:
Why did Firefox stop supporting McAfee Site Advisor with release
2.0.0.1, When will the ability return,
Thanks,

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.1) Gecko/20061204 Firefox/2.0.0.1
0
Colin

I like firefox 2.0.0.0 better than 2.0.0.1
Name: tsit chan Email: chantsitathkbndotnet Product: Firefox Summary: I like firefox 2.0.0.0 better than 2.0.0.1 Comments: 2.0.0.1 version allows minimized pages pop up when open multi- tabs in one page ,until this fixed i prefer 2.0.0.0 before any new release. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB; rv:1.8.1) Gecko/20061010 Firefox/2.0 ...

Firefox 1.5.0.9 and 2.0.0.1 McAfee Firewall Problem
I just upgraded to Firefox 1.5.0.9 on one winXP system and 2.0.0.1 on a 2nd system. Both result in McAfee Firewall to display the following message several times, every time firefox accesses a web page. "This application has changed from when you were originally prompted for it. This could be the result of an upgrade in the application, or it could be a malicious application trying to gain network access." Clicking "OK" allows firefox to continue, but McAfee does not "learn", and subsequent web-page accesses produces the above error again. Is ther...

firefox 2.0.0.1 and 2.0.0.2 download window problem
I am having a problem with the download options in the browser. Hope I can explain this correctly so it makes sense. I went to "options" "download" and tried changing it there for various settings with no change. Problem just started with 2.0.01 and unfortunately the browser updated to 2.0.0.2 before I could stop it but problems still there. My other computer works fine with both versions so I think something got corrupted but don't know what or how to fix it. I don't want to uninstall FF and reinstall it and lose all my bookmarks. Is there a r...

Firefox 1.5.0.9, Firefox 2.0.0.1 and Thunderbird 1.5.0.9 Security & Stability Updates
As part of Mozilla Corporation�s ongoing stability and security update process, Firefox 1.5.0.9, Firefox 2.0.0.1 and Thunderbird 1.5.0.9 are now available for Windows, Mac, and Linux for free download from getfirefox.com (http://www.getfirefox.com) & getthunderbird.com (http://www.getthunderbird.com). We strongly recommend that all Firefox users upgrade to this latest release. This update is available immediately in 41 languages including Spanish, Japanese, Arabic, Hungarian and more. Note: Firefox 1.5.0.x will be maintained with security and stability updates until Apr...

Firefox 1.5.0.9, Firefox 2.0.0.1 and Thunderbird 1.5.0.9 Security & Stability Updates
As part of Mozilla Corporation�s ongoing stability and security update process, Firefox 1.5.0.9, Firefox 2.0.0.1 and Thunderbird 1.5.0.9 are now available for Windows, Mac, and Linux for free download from getfirefox.com (http://www.getfirefox.com) & getthunderbird.com (http://www.getthunderbird.com). We strongly recommend that all Firefox users upgrade to this latest release. This update is available immediately in 41 languages including Spanish, Japanese, Arabic, Hungarian and more. Note: Firefox 1.5.0.x will be maintained with security and stability updates until Apr...

McAfee Site Advisor (25.0) is not compatible with Firefox 2.0
Name: RJ Email: rjtimesatyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: McAfee Site Advisor (25.0) is not compatible with Firefox 2.0 Comments: McAfee Site Advisor (25.0) is not compatible with Firefox 2.0 Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.1) Gecko/20061204 Firefox/2.0.0.1 ...

Online Firefox Update ver. 2.0.0.0 to ver. 2.0.0.1 fails
Name: user - europe Product: Firefox Summary: Online Firefox Update ver. 2.0.0.0 to ver. 2.0.0.1 fails Comments: The online update ver. 2.0.0.0 to ver. 2.0.0.1 indicates that a number of files could not be updated resp. installed, although I folowed your instruction and closed as many running applications as possible. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Win98; en-GB; rv:1.8.1) Gecko/20061010 Firefox/2.0 ...

printing issues with firefox 2.0.0.1 and 2.0.0.3
Name: ledatica Email: ledaticaathotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: printing issues with firefox 2.0.0.1 and 2.0.0.3 Comments: OS - windows XP home edition with SP2 After installing Firefox version 2.0.0.3 I noticed that web page printing is out of order, when the xp user account is a limited account. I checked to see the print preview and that showed me only partial page displayed and only prints partial page. I logged back on as XP admin account and checked the same web page again. This time both the print preview and the actual printing came out exactly as the web...

critical leak in security on firefox 2.0.0.1 and 2.0 #2
Name: Jimi Product: Firefox Summary: critical leak in security on firefox 2.0.0.1 and 2.0 Comments: Dear Sirs, I saw that you created new version of firefox 2 so I have just tested latest firefox 2.0.0.1. on the same problem that I had with firefox 2. So, after browsing again this time with 2 opened tabs I was testing switch proxy extension and than suddenly huge amount of data came on my computer seemingly out of nowhere. I stopped activities by pusshing stop loading this page icon on browser on both opened tabs although only on one the page was loading ...

Firefox 2.0.0.2 and Firefox 1.5.0.10 Security and Stability Update
As part of Mozilla Corporation=92s ongoing stability and security =20 update process, Firefox 1.5.0.10 and Firefox 2.0.0.2 are now available for Windows, =20 Mac, and Linux for free download from getfirefox.com (http://www.getfirefox.com). Due to the security fixes, we strongly recommend that all Firefox =20 users upgrade to these latest releases. Note: Firefox 1.5.0.x will be maintained with security and stability =20 updates until April 24, 2007. All users are encouraged to upgrade to Firefox 2 (http://www.getfirefox.com). Firefox 1.5.0.10 is available for =20 download from ...

Firefox 2.0.0.2 and Firefox 1.5.0.10 Security and Stability Update
As part of Mozilla Corporation=92s ongoing stability and security =20 update process, Firefox 1.5.0.10 and Firefox 2.0.0.2 are now available for Windows, =20 Mac, and Linux for free download from getfirefox.com (http://www.getfirefox.com). Due to the security fixes, we strongly recommend that all Firefox =20 users upgrade to these latest releases. Note: Firefox 1.5.0.x will be maintained with security and stability =20 updates until April 24, 2007. All users are encouraged to upgrade to Firefox 2 (http://www.getfirefox.com). Firefox 1.5.0.10 is available for =20 download from ...

Is it just me or has the Fandango site stopped working with FF (1.5.0.7, 1.5.0.9, 2.0) on eComStation 1.2 ?
Hi all, I've possibly messed up my Firefox installations, but other pages still seem to work OK. Has anyone else had problems recently with http://www.fandango.com ? The home page comes up, and then completely hangs my system, and even if I ctrl-alt-delete and kill Firefox with TOP, I just get a black screen and have to re-boot. It used to work fine. If it's just me, does anyone have any advice for what might be happening or how to go about figuring it out ? Thanks in advance, Karen Roberts On Sat, 3 Mar 2007 19:13:13 UTC, Karen Roberts <kvroberts@comcast.net>...

Upgrade 2.0 to 2.0.0.1 blows up firefox
Windows 2000 system with firefox 2 working just fine. After running update, it will not start in either normal or safe mode. Task manager says there is a 7.5mb firefox.exe running but nothing progresses. Task manager cannot shut down the instance of firefox.exe. Upon rebooting, firefox.exe does not show up in the task manager until firefox is invoked. It then goes to the same situation as in the first paragraph. I have looked at the issue of a trojan and nothing shows up looking at the registry as suggested in the firefox website. Firefox will not start up after a reboot. T...

Buggy firefox 2.0.0.2 and 2.0.0.3
Name: badidea Email: very_bad_ideaathotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Buggy firefox 2.0.0.2 and 2.0.0.3 Comments: I don't know what changed since 2.0.0.1 but the new releases (2.0.0.2, 2.0.0.3) seem very buggy. Random crashes, slow responses and additionally problems with administrator rights. I had similar problems on 2 out of 2 systems. Best solution for me (and probably a lot of other users) is to go back to 2.0.0.1 and disable automatic update. Success! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.1) Gecko/20061204 Firefox/2....

Web resources about - Firefox 2.0.0.1 not supporting McAfee Site Advisor - mozilla.feedback

Supporting Characters - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The film follows two New York film editors trying to balance their personal lives while reworking a film. Schechter recently got the opportunity ...

New Chevron Advertising Demonstrates Value of Supporting Education
Eighth grade student Kaisaiah and Chevron geologist Winston share a passion for science and technology. And their enthusiasm for learning brings ...

Facebook to stop supporting Adobe Flash in desktop News Feed ad campaigns
In order to create a more frictionless experience on desktop, Facebook will stop supporting inline rich media such as Adobe Flash on Sept. 30 ...

Supporting communities across the globe on #FridayforGood
... (and here’s our summary of activities in our hometown of San Francisco). United States Boston Our @TwitterBoston team spent the day supporting ...

Investment and the EU: supporting jobs and growth
Europe is facing an investment gap. The EUR 315 billion investment plan is about finding ways to put public money to work, to stimulate additional... ...

Supporting Community Conferences
One fun way to promote your community is to consider what upcoming conferences, seminars, conventions, events, or meetups appeal to your community ...

Lean Toward Happy Magazine - Supporting Your Intention To Enjoy A Lifestyle of Awareness, Abundance and ...
Get Lean Toward Happy Magazine - Supporting Your Intention To Enjoy A Lifestyle of Awareness, Abundance and Awe on the App Store. See screenshots ...

Anons supporting Bradley Manning - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Anonymous supporters of Bradley Manning at an SF rally for Bradley Manning's article 32 hearing and birthday. Read more at www.bradleymanning.org ...

Daniel Ellsberg supporting Sibel Edmonds - YouTube
A short selection of footage of Pentagon whistleblower (Pentagon Papers) Daniel Ellsberg supporting FBI translator and whistleblower, Sibel Edmonds ...

Does Supporting Donald Trump Make You A Racist?
The mainstream media has been happy to call Trump a racist and a bigot. Other Republican candidates have even called him a bigot.