Firefox 2 RC 2 #2

Name:    Simon
Product: Firefox

Comments:
I like the product, but I would like to see:

-More colour for the icons of the 2.0 default theme (the glow effect is
not enough),
-Smaller tabs like in Firefox 1.5 (the tab bar is too large),
-A fast access to the recently closed tabs in the tab bar button like
for open tabs instead of just in the History menu.

Thanks!

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; fr; rv:1.8.1) Gecko/20061003 Firefox/2.0
0
Simon

Firefox 2 Beta 2 #2
Name: Hans Email: info_at_HansEbert.com Product: Firefox 2 Beta 2 Summary: Firefox 2 Beta 2 Comments: Only one comment: GREAT! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X Mach-O; de; rv:1.8.1b2) Gecko/20060821 Firefox/2.0b2 ...

Firefox 2 RC 2
Name: Simon Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 2 RC 2 Comments: I like the product, but I would like to see: -More colour for the icons of the 2.0 default theme (the glow effect is not enough), -Smaller tabs like in Firefox 1.5 (the tab bar is too large), -A fast access to the recently closed tabs in the tab bar button like for open tabs instead of just in the History menu. Thanks! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; fr; rv:1.8.1) Gecko/20061003 Firefox/2.0 ...

Firefox 2 Feedback #2
Name: Julian Email: julianmatz_at_netlink.ie Product: Firefox 2 Beta 2 Summary: Firefox 2 Feedback Comments: Hello! I just wanted to make a suggestion... I'm a web developer, so I use Firefox a lot. One of the things I love about Firefox is the tabbed browsing - it's pretty much perfected! In Firefox 1.5 I got very used to having the little X-button on the very right used to close the tab that's currently open. This way I don't need to check where the tab is on my browser in order to close it - I simply had to press the "x" to close the tab I was...

SeaMonkey 2.2 #2
I have just re-installed 2.0.14 and it works a treat. Don't mess with wot ain't broke. D. ...

4.2.2.2
Occasionally I will get an alert from ZAF announcing "The firewall has blocked local network access to 4.2.2.2 (DNS) from your computer." The explanation says that ZA has blocked access to Port 53 on a DNS server. Why would ZA block this? As far as I know, it has never requested permission to access this server and I have never denied such permission. I use a Netgear router, and in order to make it work with my system, I was instructed to configure the DNS Configuration of the TCP/IP Properties of my network card and add 4.2.2.2 as one of my DNS Servers. Thanks for you...

Firefox 2.0.0.2 #2
Name: Ray Harris Email: vinrayolatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 2.0.0.2 Comments: Why do I keep getting reminders to download the new version of Firefox when I have already done so? Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB; rv:1.8.1.1) Gecko/20061204 Firefox/2.0.0.2 ...

Firefox 2.0.0.2 #2
Firefox 2.0.0.2 just out. I downloaded from Filehippo. Leif Lagerstedt Leif Lagerstedt wrote: > Firefox 2.0.0.2 just out. I downloaded from Filehippo. Why? Meaning "Why d/l from filehippo when you can get it from the source"? Just curious... -- Steve. Please reply to the group. From/ReplyTo are invalid. Screwball wrote: > Leif Lagerstedt wrote: >> Firefox 2.0.0.2 just out. I downloaded from Filehippo. > > Why? > > Meaning "Why d/l from filehippo when you can get it from the source"? > > Just curious... >...

2 #2
Name: woooooooooolf Product: Firefox Summary: 2 Comments: ПЕЗДАТЫЙ БРАУЗЕР , СУККА! И ПОЧТОВОЙ КЛИЕНТ ПЕЗДАТЫЙ! В томже духе ебаште и мы парабатим ээтот мир , када все будут юзать , мы пашлём им тройан ЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫ Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; ru; rv:1.8.1.12) Gecko/20080201 Firefox/2.0.0.12 ...

2 #2
Name: heldernda silva Email: shelder67atyahoodotcodotuk Product: Shiretoko Summary: 2 Comments: 3 Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-GB; rv:1.9.1b3) Gecko/20090305 Firefox/3.1b3 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

2-2
Name: pepe_writer@hotmail.com Email: pepe_writerathotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: 2-2 Comments: 22 Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US) AppleWebKit/530.5 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/2.0.173.1 Safari/530.5 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

2 #2
Name: Argenis Email: mechanical_rockstar_at_hotmail.com Product: Firefox 2 Beta 2 Summary: 2 Comments: i'm mexican Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB; rv:1.8.1b2) Gecko/20060821 Firefox/2.0b2 ...

upgrading from 2.16.2 to 2.20.2
Hi, I have Bugzilla 2.16.2 installed on RedHat 9, which is working fine. I want to upgrade to 2.20.2. I am using the tarball method mentioned in the bugzilla upgrade guide. bash$ tar xvf bugzilla-STABLE.tar bash$ cd bugzilla-2.20 bash$ cp ../bugzilla/localconfig* . bash$ cp -r ../bugzilla/data . bash$ cd .. bash$ mv bugzilla bugzilla.old bash$ mv bugzilla-2.20 bugzilla after this I tryed to run ./checksetup.pl. at last it gives the following error ---------------------------------- If you want to see pretty HTML views of patches, you sho...

Firefox 2 #2
Name: Garrett Email: Paintblock_at_gmail.com Product: Firefox 2 Beta 2 Summary: Firefox 2 Comments: As Far as I can tell it's great. I can't very well tell the difference between Firefox 1.5 and Firefox 2, other than the fact that most of my extensions no longer work. I'm sure it's very good, I'm just not the kind of person who'd notice anything past face value, security, and tabbed browsing. Good Luck! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1b2) Gecko/20060821 Firefox/2.0b2 ...

about Firefox 2 #2
Name: cyrille Email: cyr2datfreedotfr Product: Firefox Summary: about Firefox 2 Comments: Hello, I have a small config (Duron 1.3GHz, 448Mo sdram, WinXP), and Firefox 2 is too slow to start. I try to reinstall an old version : it was really faster than IE. Thank you for creating Firefox. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; fr; rv:1.8.1.1) Gecko/20061204 Firefox/2.0.0.1 ...

Web resources about - Firefox 2 RC 2 #2 - mozilla.feedback

Firefox Affiliates

Firefox OS
The latest news about Firefox OS

Techarger Firefox

Firefox Flicks : Winners

Firefox Beta Launches Social API With Facebook Messenger As Initial Partner
As originally announced earlier this month by Firefox parent Mozilla , the beta test of the Web browser’s Social API launched Monday with Facebook ...