Firefox 2 Feedback #2

Name:    Julian
Email:   julianmatz_at_netlink.ie
Product: Firefox 2 Beta 2

Comments:
Hello!
I just wanted to make a suggestion... I'm a web
developer, so I use Firefox a lot. One of the things
I love about Firefox is the tabbed browsing - it's
pretty much perfected! In Firefox 1.5 I got very
used to having the little X-button on the very right
used to close the tab that's currently open. This
way I don't need to check where the tab is on my
browser in order to close it - I simply had to press
the "x" to close the tab I was currently viewing. In
Firefox 2 however, this button seems to have been
replaced by individual "x"-buttons on every tab.
This is ok, but I find myself always looking for the
tab I'm currently viewing if I want to close it.
This is fine too, but I'd really love to see the
x-button back on the right-hand side also... Hope
all this makes sense. Feel free to contact me if I
can give further details.

Many thanks,
Julian Matz.

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1) Gecko/20061010 Firefox/2.0
0
Julian

Feedback on Firefox 2 Beta 2
Name: Hemanth Email: hemanth_kumar_78_at_hotmail.com Product: Firefox 2 Beta 2 Summary: Feedback on Firefox 2 Beta 2 Comments: The new features added to Firefox 2 Beta 2 are really cool. I like the spell check feature for forms, which really helped me in avoiding typos. The development team is doing great job in making Firefox a great success. - Hemanth. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1b2) Gecko/20060821 Firefox/2.0b2 ...

Feedback Firefox 2 Beta 2
Name: Andreas Oberreich Email: docman1958_at_yahoo.de Product: Firefox 2 Beta 2 Summary: Feedback Firefox 2 Beta 2 Comments: I have been using Firefox since the beginning of release and it is a really good alternative to IE. So I like to test this beta version, which is pretty stable. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; de; rv:1.8.1b2) Gecko/20060821 Firefox/2.0b2 ...

Firefox 2 Beta 2 feedback.
Name: Sudhakar Email: Sudhakar2k_at_hotmail.com Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 2 Beta 2 feedback. Comments: Under the bookmarks Menu when I right click on a bookmark and click "properties" nothing happens. The properities window does not appear. Also when i right click and select "sort by name", again nothing happens. The bookmarks are not sorted by name. I guess i could always choose organize favorites and do these things but it should also work when i just right click on the bookmark themselves and it isn't. Also i would like it all featu...

Firefox 2 Beta 2 feedback
Name: William Whitehead Email: blueyes13_at_gmail.com Product: Firefox 2 Beta 2 Summary: Firefox 2 Beta 2 feedback Comments: Firefox 2 beta 2 has yet to show any flaws or bugs for me, and there is many features i enjoy. I have no real criticisms. All i can say is that i think that the GUI should be improved a bit more. The graphical features are nice but a bit more for Firefoxes second release would be great. One thing that Firefox 1 (not beta) that really bugged me was even though there is great pop up blocking, i still constantly got "pop up tabs" as i call them, w...

Firefox 2 Beta 1 Feedback #2
Name: Tahir Iqbal Email: tahirikbal_at_gmail.com Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 2 Beta 1 Feedback Comments: Hi, I've been using FF 2 Beta 1 for a month now and I'm very happy with new features, enhancements etc. But theres only one problem with this beta and that is it crashes a lot. You never know when it's gonna crash. But thanks to the Restore Session feature, I don't lose the web pages that I'd opened before crash. In fact, I wanted to thank you for making such a great browser and that that I should also share the little problem that I have with...

firefox 3 beta 2 feedback #2
Name: Anil Product: Firefox Summary: firefox 3 beta 2 feedback Comments: We (multiple people) don't like the drop down list that comes up when we type the URL in the URL field at the top. Its very odd looking. It takes up too much space and too much text/graphics, its hard to read what exactly is being shown. I liked the old behavior. Just some feedback... Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9b2) Gecko/2007121120 Firefox/3.0b2 ...

Feedback on Firefox 3 beta 2 #2
Name: Yannick Email: Yannick19911athotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Feedback on Firefox 3 beta 2 Comments: Hi there! I think the short way to downloads still is missing. (ctrl+y) Best Regards Yannick Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9b2) Gecko/2007121120 Firefox/3.0b2 "Yannick" wrote... > > I think the short way to downloads still is missing. (ctrl+y) > > Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9b2) Gecko/2007121120 Firefox/3.0b2 That shortcut is...

Firefox 3 beta 2 feedback #2
Name: John Miller Email: gladasnubben2atgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Firefox 3 beta 2 feedback Comments: I think its nice good luck with making it better ;) a site it cant show very good: www.playahead.se when u login the navigating above is messed up :( Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; sv-SE; rv:1.9b2) Gecko/2007121120 Firefox/3.0b2 ...

Firefox 3.1 beta 2 feedback #2
Name: Aljaž Korbar Email: Korbardotaljazatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Firefox 3.1 beta 2 feedback Comments: Very satisfied with the speed of loading, the new tab button and private browsing. very good: -Private browsing. -Speed of loading(very very fast!). Bugs: -can't search vith the search option in upper left corner. -when selectin a tab somethimes it opens it in a new window. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; sl; rv:1.9.1b2) Gecko/20081201 Firefox/3.1b2 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to reade...

Firefox 3.1 Beta 2 Feedback #2
Name: Bogdan Lupandin Email: elitezenithwebatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.1 Beta 2 Feedback Comments: I'm using the Russian version, and I'm typing in English... every word I type is underlined in red... just saying that maybe you should put in English words as well to the reader? Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; ru; rv:1.9.1b2) Gecko/20081201 Firefox/3.1b2 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not ...

Feedback for Firefox 3.1 Beta 2 #2
Name: Darin Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Feedback for Firefox 3.1 Beta 2 Comments: Hello! I'm using Firefox 3.1 beta 2. Would it be possible when you type in a web address to be able to press enter afterward so that it takes you to the site you are wanting to go to? I have noticed that when I do it with this beta version that nothing happens. I have to go over and click to send the information so that I can get to the site. I believe this was a part of the other Firefox releases (and other web browsers as well), and would love for it to be a part of ...

Firefox 2 RC 2 #2
Name: Simon Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 2 RC 2 Comments: I like the product, but I would like to see: -More colour for the icons of the 2.0 default theme (the glow effect is not enough), -Smaller tabs like in Firefox 1.5 (the tab bar is too large), -A fast access to the recently closed tabs in the tab bar button like for open tabs instead of just in the History menu. Thanks! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; fr; rv:1.8.1) Gecko/20061003 Firefox/2.0 ...

Firefox 2 Beta 2 #2
Name: Hans Email: info_at_HansEbert.com Product: Firefox 2 Beta 2 Summary: Firefox 2 Beta 2 Comments: Only one comment: GREAT! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X Mach-O; de; rv:1.8.1b2) Gecko/20060821 Firefox/2.0b2 ...

Firefox 2.0 Beta 2
Name: Tim Thorpe Email: narzy2001_at_gmail.com Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 2.0 Beta 2 - Tab action feedback (resubmission first submission contains typo) Comments: Hopefully I got the right place. The active tab in a series needs to stand out more then it currently does in beta 2 perhaps a different color, a darker tone or something in the default theme. Although the active tab does stand out, it is not significant enough and I find my self loosing track of what tab I am on from the others. Thanks. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv...

Web resources about - Firefox 2 Feedback #2 - mozilla.feedback

Who Do You Trust: Facebook, Twitter, Or Google? Facebook’s Feedback Panel Returns
Last month, we told you about Facebook’s new Feedback Panel and how its eerie data gathering COULD potentially save your marriage . This month, ...

User Experience Lab: How we designed a new News Feed using your feedback - Facebook
Facebook Engineering hat eine Notiz mit dem Titel User Experience Lab: How we designed a new News Feed using your feedback geschrieben. Du kannst ...

Using Feedback to Shape Distribution

Facebook adds app ratings and negative feedback metrics to insights tool
Facebook introduced app ratings and negative feedback metrics to the app insights tool today as a way to help developers gain a better understanding ...

Taxi industry’s epic social media fail in request for passenger feedback - HeraldSun Search Search
IT is being dubbed a social media disaster — the taxi industry has been given #epicfail for asking taxi passengers to tell the industry about ...

'It's good to get some constructive feedback': Malcolm Turnbull shrugs off party ridicule
Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull has tried to laugh off the awkwardness of a Liberal Party meeting on Saturday, where he was laughed at by party ...

Site Issues and Feedback

ZTE Takes Consumer Feedback to Heart and Adds Two New Axon Smartphones to Lineup
ZTE USA, the fourth largest smartphone supplier in the U.S. and second largest in the no-contract market*, today announced two new additions ...