Firefox 2 Beta 1 Feedback #2

Name:    Tahir Iqbal
Email:   tahirikbal_at_gmail.com
Product: Firefox

Comments:
Hi,

I've been using FF 2 Beta 1 for a month now and I'm very happy with new
features, enhancements etc. But theres only one problem with this beta
and that is it crashes a lot. You never know when it's gonna crash. But
thanks to the Restore Session feature, I don't lose the web pages that
I'd opened before crash. In fact, I wanted to thank you for making such
a great browser and that that I should also share the little problem
that I have with Beta 2. Anyways, Congratulations and thanks a million
for building FF. It's just great.

Best Regards,

Tahir
Lahore, Pakistan

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.0.6) Gecko/20060728 Firefox/1.5.0.6
0
Tahir

Firefox 3.1 Beta 2 Feedback #2
Name: Bogdan Lupandin Email: elitezenithwebatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.1 Beta 2 Feedback Comments: I'm using the Russian version, and I'm typing in English... every word I type is underlined in red... just saying that maybe you should put in English words as well to the reader? Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; ru; rv:1.9.1b2) Gecko/20081201 Firefox/3.1b2 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not ...

Feedback for Firefox 3.1 Beta 2 #2
Name: Darin Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Feedback for Firefox 3.1 Beta 2 Comments: Hello! I'm using Firefox 3.1 beta 2. Would it be possible when you type in a web address to be able to press enter afterward so that it takes you to the site you are wanting to go to? I have noticed that when I do it with this beta version that nothing happens. I have to go over and click to send the information so that I can get to the site. I believe this was a part of the other Firefox releases (and other web browsers as well), and would love for it to be a part of ...

Firefox 3.1 beta 2 feedback #2
Name: Aljaž Korbar Email: Korbardotaljazatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Firefox 3.1 beta 2 feedback Comments: Very satisfied with the speed of loading, the new tab button and private browsing. very good: -Private browsing. -Speed of loading(very very fast!). Bugs: -can't search vith the search option in upper left corner. -when selectin a tab somethimes it opens it in a new window. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; sl; rv:1.9.1b2) Gecko/20081201 Firefox/3.1b2 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to reade...

Firefox 2 Beta 2 feedback.
Name: Sudhakar Email: Sudhakar2k_at_hotmail.com Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 2 Beta 2 feedback. Comments: Under the bookmarks Menu when I right click on a bookmark and click "properties" nothing happens. The properities window does not appear. Also when i right click and select "sort by name", again nothing happens. The bookmarks are not sorted by name. I guess i could always choose organize favorites and do these things but it should also work when i just right click on the bookmark themselves and it isn't. Also i would like it all featu...

Feedback on Firefox 2 Beta 2
Name: Hemanth Email: hemanth_kumar_78_at_hotmail.com Product: Firefox 2 Beta 2 Summary: Feedback on Firefox 2 Beta 2 Comments: The new features added to Firefox 2 Beta 2 are really cool. I like the spell check feature for forms, which really helped me in avoiding typos. The development team is doing great job in making Firefox a great success. - Hemanth. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1b2) Gecko/20060821 Firefox/2.0b2 ...

Feedback Firefox 2 Beta 2
Name: Andreas Oberreich Email: docman1958_at_yahoo.de Product: Firefox 2 Beta 2 Summary: Feedback Firefox 2 Beta 2 Comments: I have been using Firefox since the beginning of release and it is a really good alternative to IE. So I like to test this beta version, which is pretty stable. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; de; rv:1.8.1b2) Gecko/20060821 Firefox/2.0b2 ...

Firefox 2 Beta 2 feedback
Name: William Whitehead Email: blueyes13_at_gmail.com Product: Firefox 2 Beta 2 Summary: Firefox 2 Beta 2 feedback Comments: Firefox 2 beta 2 has yet to show any flaws or bugs for me, and there is many features i enjoy. I have no real criticisms. All i can say is that i think that the GUI should be improved a bit more. The graphical features are nice but a bit more for Firefoxes second release would be great. One thing that Firefox 1 (not beta) that really bugged me was even though there is great pop up blocking, i still constantly got "pop up tabs" as i call them, w...

Feedback on Firefox 3 beta 2 #2
Name: Yannick Email: Yannick19911athotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Feedback on Firefox 3 beta 2 Comments: Hi there! I think the short way to downloads still is missing. (ctrl+y) Best Regards Yannick Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9b2) Gecko/2007121120 Firefox/3.0b2 "Yannick" wrote... > > I think the short way to downloads still is missing. (ctrl+y) > > Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9b2) Gecko/2007121120 Firefox/3.0b2 That shortcut is...

Firefox 3 beta 2 feedback #2
Name: John Miller Email: gladasnubben2atgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Firefox 3 beta 2 feedback Comments: I think its nice good luck with making it better ;) a site it cant show very good: www.playahead.se when u login the navigating above is messed up :( Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; sv-SE; rv:1.9b2) Gecko/2007121120 Firefox/3.0b2 ...

firefox 3 beta 2 feedback #2
Name: Anil Product: Firefox Summary: firefox 3 beta 2 feedback Comments: We (multiple people) don't like the drop down list that comes up when we type the URL in the URL field at the top. Its very odd looking. It takes up too much space and too much text/graphics, its hard to read what exactly is being shown. I liked the old behavior. Just some feedback... Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9b2) Gecko/2007121120 Firefox/3.0b2 ...

Firefox 2 Beta 1 Feedback
Name: Typo Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 2 Beta 1 Feedback Comments: I´m running normal Windows XP SP2 computer, with Intel Pentium IV processor (HT) and 1024 MB Ram. Almost every second time I try to run Firefox 2 using desktop icon, it doesnt start its GUI only process. So I have to open task manager and close the process and start firefox again then it works. And everytime a link in website tryis to open something into new window, firefox opens the link in the old window and opens new blank window. So here is the bugs ive discovered i have no detailed info but ...

Firefox 2 Feedback #2
Name: Julian Email: julianmatz_at_netlink.ie Product: Firefox 2 Beta 2 Summary: Firefox 2 Feedback Comments: Hello! I just wanted to make a suggestion... I'm a web developer, so I use Firefox a lot. One of the things I love about Firefox is the tabbed browsing - it's pretty much perfected! In Firefox 1.5 I got very used to having the little X-button on the very right used to close the tab that's currently open. This way I don't need to check where the tab is on my browser in order to close it - I simply had to press the "x" to close the tab I was...

Feedback about Mizila Firefoc 3.1 Beta 2 #2
Name: LC Product: Shiretoko Summary: Feedback about Mizila Firefoc 3.1 Beta 2 Comments: OK. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1b3) Gecko/20090305 Firefox/3.1b3 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Firefox 3.1 Beta 2 Feedback
Name: Jon Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Firefox 3.1 Beta 2 Feedback Comments: I am using Firefox 3.1 Beta 2 and I cannot use Hotmail. I can't read mail or delete e-mails. When I click anything, it just says loading... and doesn't load. I have tried using Firefox 2 and Hotmail works fine with it, as well as Internet Explorer, so it is not a fault of Hotmail.com Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1b2) Gecko/20081201 Firefox/3.1b2 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a ...

Web resources about - Firefox 2 Beta 1 Feedback #2 - mozilla.feedback

Newest Facebook Messenger For IOS Update Includes Feedback
... applications are coming fast and furious. Monday, Facebook announced an update to its Messenger for iOS devices that lets users give feedback ...

Thanks For Your Feedback
... Use Policy, Statement of Rights and Responsibilities Take Effect by Erin Egan, Chief Privacy Officer, Policy Thank you for providing feedback ...

Using Feedback to Shape Distribution

Facebook asks users for feedback on News Feed, On This Day feature
Facebook constantly wants to know how users feel about features. AllFacebook recently noticed that Facebook is polling users on their News Feed ...

‘Minecraft’ dev announces 'Realms' price drop and free trials, Minecraft amiibo feedback heard by dev ...
Mojang has released a new and reduced price tag to the “Minecraft Realms.”

Site Issues and Feedback

Microsoft explains how it uses Windows 10 Insider feedback with 'Made by you' articles
The Windows Insider program was designed to help anyone test driving preview builds of Windows 10 to provide feedback and help shape the future ...

HTC Announces Preview Program, Experience and Provide Feedback on HTC Tech Before Release
... a few lucky individuals to test out products before they see widespread release across the globe. The program will be used to collect feedback ...