FF 4.0b10 disappearing tabs

Name:
Product: Other (please state)

Comments:
I cannot continue using the beta until the next update because I keep
losing tabs. I lost two tabs. I tried to open them again but they kept
disappearing. Also, full tab group view and individual open tab groups
showed a different number of open tabs.

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2.13) Gecko/20101203 Firefox/3.6.13 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET4.0C)
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.
0
hendrix

FF 4.0b10 moving tabs in tab groups
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: FF 4.0b10 moving tabs in tab groups Comments: My tabs are moving around in the tab groups. I have four tab groups open with three app tabs. I am working in one tab group, which only has one tab and the three app tabs. The open tab from that group keeps switching to tab group to its left. It seems to do it when I switch back to an app tab or might sometimes do it when I first open a new tab. I am not sure because I don't notice it until I've been clicking around for a minute. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:2.0b1...

Feedback on New Tab Default Position (FF 3.6 Beta 4)
Name: Inkslinger Email: inkslinger99atgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Feedback on New Tab Default Position (FF 3.6 Beta 4) Comments: I don't at all like the new default position of new tabs opened from links, which now has these tabs open adjacent to the current tab instead of at the end of the tab row. I would very much like to see an option in Tools -> Options -> Tabs that would allow me to designate where new tabs open, both in the case of blank tabs and tabs opened from links. Having read the report on Bug 465673, I do understand the re...

FF 4.0b2
Name: Victor Freitas Email: vfreitasatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: FF 4.0b2 - Tab icon overlaps Tab title Comments: The icon in the Tab still overlaps the Tab title Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; Windows NT 5.1; rv:2.0b2) Gecko/20100720 Firefox/3.5 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

4.0b10 no feedback
Name: Product: Other (please state) Summary: 4.0b10 no feedback Comments: The feedback buttons (firefox made me sad/happy) are gone. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:2.0b10) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/4.0b10 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Can't leave feedback using FF 4.0 beta 2 Feedback button + website problems.
Name: Andrej Product: Firefox Summary: Can't leave feedback using FF 4.0 beta 2 Feedback button + website problems. Comments: 1) Can't write feedback using FF 4.0 beta 2 Feedback button any more. Was able to do it several times before, though. When pressign Feedback button and selecting one of feedback options, it takes me to the website saying: "Oh! So, you want to offer us feedback on the next version of Firefox. Thank you, but you'll need to be on our latest beta. To do that, simply go to our download page and install/update to the latest Firefox Beta!&...

New FF 4.0 tabs
Name: Ed de jonge Email: edejongedotnlatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: New FF 4.0 tabs Comments: In an article in de German Chip, I noticed that you are planning to place the tabbar in Firefox 4.0 or 5.0?, on top of the browserwindow. I dislike this option, it reminds me of IE, Opera, Chrome and that stupid Apple browser. So I hope there's an option in the new versions of Firefox, that a user can change this option. I'm using FF for years now, it's the best browser there is, and I like the way my tabs are placed there where they should be, under the bookm...

Cannot give feedback, with FF 4.0b7
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: Cannot give feedback, with FF 4.0b7 Comments: Hello Firefox! I have used your Firefox 4.0b7 browser and i cannot give feedback. It says, that i'm using older browser version. Maybe there is some old headers or something... Keep up the good work! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:2.0b7) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/4.0b7 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it...

Submit Feedback in FF 4.0.1
What is the limit on feedbacks allowed per period of time? Why have a negative feedback box if the submission is not going to work? Is there only one idea permitted per day, or what? I tried submitting a second idea, and the submit did not work, plus the negative feedback submission does not work at all. Hi EE, I'm sorry that the negative and idea feedback forms aren't working for you; can you offer what specifically about the forms aren't working (i.e. the submission form is stuck after clicking on "Submit Feedback", the submission form does not load, ...

FF 4.01 Open Pdf in Tab?
I use FoxIt as my PDF reader. When I click on a PDF link in FF I get a blank Tab and it opens the Foxit reader and shows there (Depending on the PDF some times it opens a separate FF window with a blank page). If I open the same link with Google Chrome or Internet Explorer, it opens in tab using the Foxit Reader. I've even tried it in safe mode, no help. It worked ok in FF3. Is there a fix for this? Phil On Tue, 14 Jun 2011 14:51:33 -0700, in message <V6mdnT0Si-J7SmrQnZ2dnUVZ_vydnZ2d@mozilla.org> Phil wrote: > User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; ...

Feedback on FF 3.5 Beta 4
Name: Jared Hollenbeck Email: special-jaredathotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Feedback on FF 3.5 Beta 4 Comments: Just wanted to say that it seems to load pages a little faster. Plus the addition of the "Open new tab" button on the tabs bar is great! I started using Google Chrome and really enjoyed that feature and wished it was available on Firefox. Bravo! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.1b4) Gecko/20090423 Firefox/3.5b4 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no...

FF 4.0 Feedback button not working
Name: G. Sepko Email: crayzhaesiedathotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: FF 4.0 Feedback button not working Comments: Although it worked yesterday, the 4.0 feedback button now links to a site recommending the download of the latest Beta. Obviously, I AM using the latest Beta, so WTF? Something's goofed. Also, having a lot of freezing or failures to load when playing Facebook apps. I love the new program otherwise. Keep up the good work! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:2.0b7) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/4.0b7 From URL: http://hendrix.mozi...

3.5.4 beta
Name: Email: LCE868atGMAILdotCOM Product: Firefox Summary: 3.5.4 beta - tabs are disappearing Comments: The new 3.5.4 Build 30091007001449 just installed on my machine and my tabs are sometimes there and a lot of the time they are not. Hope this gets fixed soon. It's a pain. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1.4) Gecko/20091007 Firefox/3.5.4 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) ...

TABS, TABS, AND MORE TABS.
Name: Danny Email: danheidiatrogersdotcom Product: Thunderbird Summary: TABS, TABS, AND MORE TABS. Comments: Hi Why is it that EVERYTIME I get a new upgrade whether on Firefox or Thunderbird, I get TABS? I now have an upgrade on Thunderbird and guess what, I have an 'Inbox' TAB that i don't know how to get rid of. Any ideas? Another issue is. Why doesn't Firefox display something telling me it is working/looking for the site I want. I click on a site and stare at Firefox and don't know if it is doing anything. The previous versions were mu...

Feedback system not working for FF 4.0b2
Name: Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Feedback system not working for FF 4.0b2 Comments: Attempting to provide feedback with the link for the new Firefox 4.0b2 takes me to a page that says I need to upgrade. When I attempt to update, I'm told I have the latest version. Somthin's screwy. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; rv:2.0b2) Gecko/20100720 Firefox/4.0b2 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not C...

Web resources about - FF 4.0b10 disappearing tabs - mozilla.feedback

With Google Reader Disappearing Soon, Will Facebook Roll Out RSS Feeds?
Could Facebook be aiming to fill the void that will be left when Google Reader is shuttered at the end of June ? Developer Tom Waddington thinks ...

Facebook tests disappearing post feature on iOS
... is trying to bring the Snapchat-like timebomb messaging aspect into the News Feed. According to The Next Web , Facebook is testing a “disappearing ...

Why is this email disappearing? Fade.li makes email fade away...
Why is this email disappearing? Fade.li makes email fade away...

Cyber Dust - Disappearing Chat Messenger on the App Store on iTunes
Get Cyber Dust - Disappearing Chat Messenger on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

Disappearing Money - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
No matter how hard I try, money just seems to disappear right from my hands

Sea of Galilee Disappearing at an Alarming Rate - YouTube
The Israeli media sounds the alarm time and again: "There is no water," "Water consumption should be reduced." Since the main source of water ...

Disappearing Facebook posts may be on the way
The ephemeral messaging apps space dominated by Snapchat keeps growing. Now it seems Facebook is adding to the trend again — in a whole new way. ...

Incredible Maps Show How Working Class Neighborhoods Are Disappearing From American Cities
As America has transitioned from a manufacturing economy to a knowledge and service-based economy, entire neighborhoods and cities have been ...

Missing Canberra man packed clothes and withdrew money before disappearing
Police a call for Canberrans to help locate 36-year old Chisholm man Robert Sigismundi who disappeared without notice more than a week ago.

Europe's journalism disappearing down Google's court-ordered memory hole
Europe's journalism disappearing down Google's court-ordered memory hole Goulburn Post Marketing Land publisher Danny Sullivan pointed out ...