drop-down on bookmark toolbar

Name:    Sherry A
Email:   sainohioathotmaildotcom
Product: Minefield

Comments:
In the drop-down menu in the bookmark toolbar there are no folder icons.
There are icons for the websites but not the folders.

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux i686; rv:2.0b10pre) Gecko/20110120 Firefox-4.0/4.0b10pre
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.
0
Sherry

Dropped some of my bookmarks listed under bookmarks toolbar
Name: Allen L. Metzger Email: ametzgeratoptonlinedotnet Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Dropped some of my bookmarks listed under bookmarks toolbar Comments: A few of my bookmarks listed under the bookmarks toolbar were dropped from the whole bookmark section!!! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9) Gecko/2008051206 Firefox/3.0 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Swappable Bookmarks Toolbar: Make it so you can take any Bookmark "Folder" from your bookmarks and make it the active Bookmark Toolbar "swap toolbar"
Name: Glen Burton Email: glenburton2004atearthlinkdotnet Product: Firefox Summary: Swappable Bookmarks Toolbar: Make it so you can take any Bookmark "Folder" from your bookmarks and make it the active Bookmark Toolbar "swap toolbar" Comments: Swappable Bookmarks Toolbar Basic Idea: Make it so you can take any FOLDER (from your bookmarks), and make it the active Bookmark Toolbar... "swap toolbar" Summery: Make the contents of every Folder in "Bookmarks" a possible Bookmark Toolbar. Make it so you can take any Bookmark fol...

Favicon tooltip blocks dropping of bookmark in bookmark toolbar
Name: Peter Wood Email: pwoodatchristianbookdotcom Product: Minefield Summary: Favicon tooltip blocks dropping of bookmark in bookmark toolbar Comments: I'm currently running Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9b5pre) Gecko/2008032405 Minefield/3.0b5pre. How to reproduce: 0. Make sure that your bookmarks toolbar is viewable, and that it is configured to appear directly under the address bar. 1. Navigate to a website. 2. Click and hold the site's favicon. 3. Mouse slowly out of the favicon area. A tooltip should appear, describing the site'...

can't drag and drop bookmark into folders of the bookmarks-toolbar
Name: christof Email: saperlipopetteatgmxdotch Product: Gran Paradiso Summary: can't drag and drop bookmark into folders of the bookmarks-toolbar Comments: Hello I've got my bookmarks organised in folders that are displayed in the bookmarks toolbar below the navigation toolbar. My preferred way of bookmarking is to pull down the page-symbol onto a certain folder in the bookmarks toolbar, and use a kind of a drag-and-drop navigation to find the best place for the new bookmark. With Firefox 3 this doesn^t work anymore (windows xp). All I can do is drag and drop the pag...

No longer able to drop bookmark links into Bookmark Toolbar Items dynamically
Name: Kevin Email: charliebrown123atgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: No longer able to drop bookmark links into Bookmark Toolbar Items dynamically Comments: Firefox 3 Beta 2 no longer has a feature that had originally tipped me over to Firefox: being able to drop bookmark links into the Bookmark toolbar dynamically. For example, when I drag a hyperlink onto a folder represented in the Bookmark toolbar, the folder no longer expands as it used to. If I drop the link on top of the folder then it ends up at the bottom of the long list of links, rather than being at the t...

"Drag and drop" tooltip prevents creation of bookmarks in bookmark toolbar
Name: Dustin Perkins Email: perkinsdustin_at_yahoo.com Product: Firefox Summary: "Drag and drop" tooltip prevents creation of bookmarks in bookmark toolbar Comments: All the 1.5 versions I've tried so far have a tool tip that appears when you you hover over or drag the favicon in the address bar. The tool tip advises you that you can "Drag and drop this icon to create a link to this page". The problem is that this tooltip prevents you from actually creating a bookmark if the target is underneath it -- for example, if you have a folder in the bookmarks ...

Bookmark toolbar folders won't expand on mouseover during drag and drop bookmarking
Name: Tony Sidorski Email: datalocustathotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Bookmark toolbar folders won't expand on mouseover during drag and drop bookmarking Comments: Unlike in Firefox version 2.x, Bookmark folders on the bookmark toolbar do not expand to display their contents when trying to drag and drop a URL from the navigation toolbar. The only thing that can be done is a URL can be dragged from onto the top level of the displayed bookmark toolbar. This is a great inconvenience when trying to bookmark a wanted URL. If this was omitted on...

Bookmarks in Bookmarks Toolbar
Name: Paul Email: wettervogelatgmxdotnet Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Bookmarks in Bookmarks Toolbar Comments: It appears that double bookmarks (i.e., the same bookmark in the ordinary bookmark list and at the same time in the very useful Bookmarks Toolbar are no longer possible. I see no reason for this, and I miss my bookmarks that have been in my bookmark list for years now being removed from it just because I duplicated them to the Bookmarks Toolbar. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.5; en-US; rv:1.9) Gecko/2008061004 Firefox/3...

Bookmarks and Bookmarks toolbar
Name: Pete Alonzo Email: aralonzoatsbcglobaldotnet Product: Firefox Summary: Bookmarks and Bookmarks toolbar Comments: I set my most visited websites and online email sites into the bookmarks and bookmarks toolbar several times. With no apparent reasons there all are gone or reset to nothing. I did not reinstall or update my firefox. Is there bugs or virus on my PC? Thanks, Pete Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.2) Gecko/20070219 Firefox/2.0.0.2 ...

Bookmarks on the Bookmarks Toolbar
In FF 12.0 I suddenly noticed that the Bookmarks Toolbar has the Bookmarks link at the very far right. I must have done something to get that there, but I can't figure out what. As I have already Bookmarks on the Menu Bar I like to remove Bookmarks from the Bookmarks Toolbar. How can I do that? Dempsey wrote: > In FF 12.0 I suddenly noticed that the Bookmarks Toolbar has the > Bookmarks link at the very far right. I must have done something to get > that there, but I can't figure out what. > > As I have already Bookmarks on the Menu Bar I like to remove B...

Bookmarks and Bookmarks Toolbar
Name: Jacqui Email: jhgeorgiatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Bookmarks and Bookmarks Toolbar Comments: I have had multiple problems with bookmarks on the latest version and this beta version of Firefox. I am using the beta version because it is the only version of Firefox that will run on my computer (running Windows XP). I can not get the bookmarks to work even after following instructions on the support/help page. Some of my bookmarks are accessible through the "Organize Bookmarks" option, but the rest seem to be in the wind. Will not load backup bookma...

bookmark/bookmark toolbar
Name: Email: mgoglioatheadroycedotorg Product: Firefox Summary: bookmark/bookmark toolbar Comments: Hi there, I'm just about to dump Firefox for good. I've been plagued with problems through a couple of versions and though I hate to, unless I can figure out the solution soon, I'm jumping ship. When I open Organize Bookmarks, I see nothing in my library. I tried dragging the icon from Markup.io to my toolbar and was unable. I can't modify my toolbar because the customize feature under View doesn't work. I spent several hours trying to fix the problem wit...

Drop down menu in bookmarks toolbar
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: Drop down menu in bookmarks toolbar Comments: Please unify the shortcut keys that opens a bookmark in a new tab. Now I try to open the bookmark pressing 'T' to open it in a new tab (the real key would be 'W'). Pressing 'T' will delete the bookmark (even the deletion shortcut is displayed as 'D'). 'T' is still used while opening links from the 'canvas' where web pages are displayed. Used Firefox: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-GB; rv:1.9.2.8) Gecko/20100722 Firefox/3.6.8 Brows...

Bookmarks drop-down & toolbar
Name: Kris Email: syberaccessatgmaildotcom Product: Minefield Summary: Bookmarks drop-down & toolbar Comments: Probably known already, but I am unable to drag items in the bookmark drop-down menu and the bookmark toolbar. I noticed the "minefield start page" say's the trunk builds change every hour, but i don't know how to update based on the changes. I tried going to the "help" drop-down menu, and clicking on "check for updates" but it tells me there are no available updates. I've been doing this since yesterday. Browser...

Web resources about - drop-down on bookmark toolbar - mozilla.feedback

ASUS’ ZenWatch drops down to $150
... recent announcement of the Asus ZenWatch 2 at Computex, Amazon and Best Buy have decided to lower the price of the first generation model down ...

[Deal Alert] New Unlocked 32GB Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Drops Down To Just $550 On eBay
Some electronics are quick to dip in price. Sure, a game console may cling to its original cost for years after launch, but it's not uncommon ...

Deal: Motorola's Moto 360 smartwatch drops down to just $149.99
The Moto 360, which is widely considered to be one of the better-looking wrist-worn gadgets on the market, has...

United Airlines 4Q profit drops 80 percent on write-downs
CHICAGO (AP) — United Airlines' fourth-quarter profit fell 80 percent due to severance costs and contracts that lost value as oil prices tumbled. ...