Domain Name and web hosting for sales

Name:    Betty
Email:   sharoncaoattodaynicdotcom
Product: Mozilla Suite

Comments:
Dear Valued Businessman/BusinessLady,

Todaynic.com is one of the first ICANN Accredited Registrars and CNNIC
Accredited Domestic Registrars in China.
Great amount of domain extensions with low prices and provide VDNS
(Virtual Domain Name Server) services of its Secondary Domain Name.
10XGE FDDI directly to ChinaNet to ensure stability and high speed.
CyberIP, Anti-spam email, Website DIY,Internet call cards.
SCP's auto management(Smart Channel Provider) for resellers.

Once you become our reseller, we will offer the free interface mode API
(Application Program Interface Mode) and 40% discount of our products
to you. Integrate a real-time, domain name registration process with
your site by using our powerful SCP API (Support PHP ASP.NET and JAVA).
Perfect solution for high-volume resellers and satisfactory service
(7*24 hours).

Join us on http://www.todaynic.com/index_en.net for a free trail.
Or pls visit their web-site to check lowest price:
www.todaynic.com/docEN/Price_en.php
..CN Domain(first year: $0.13) -----Surprise Price
..SH/WS/AC/IO $58.21
-TM $ 148.77
..US $15.52
..HK $23.29 (first year: $11.77)
..COM $6.6
..INFO $7.24
..NAME $8.15
..WS $13.32
..TW $28.46
..TV $38.29
..CC $33.38-
..MOBI $14.62
-TRAVEL $167.66

Contact me:
sharoncao
Domain Agency No.:1017
Email:sharon@now.net.cn
Skype:sharon841101
MSN:info@todaynic.com

Browser Details: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.2; SV1; .NET CLR 1.1.4322)
0
Betty