crashes, crashes, crashes

Name:    Colin Gilbert
Email:   cogs13atsupanetdotcom
Product: Firefox

Comments:
Hi,

I'm really hoping for a reply from you this time. I used to love
Firefox. I love the idea of how this software is developed and
supported, and it's great not to use Microsoft for once. However, a
couple of upgrades ago, Firefox started crashing frequently. I know
many people who have had this problem. It crashes every time I
use "You Tube", "Digital Look" , and many other mainstream sites.
Eventually I uninstalled and went back one version. The crashes are
just as frequent, but at least I can kill off the old process and re-
open. With the latest version, it is a NIGHTMARE - takes MINUTES to
get the Firefox process stopped. I should mention, by the way, that I
am using a high spec PC bought around 6 months ago. I'd love to hear
from you with suggestions as to how to fix this - and not "wow, you're
the only person having this problem" or "have you tried upgrading" etc
etc..

Thanks very much,

Colin Gilbert

Browser Details: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1; .NET CLR 1.1.4322)
0
Colin

Crash, crash, crash, crash, crash...
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: Crash, crash, crash, crash, crash... Comments: All versions I've tried since 3.0 are crash happy, on both Windows & Mac. This latest 3.6.13 for Mac OS X is no exception, it's like running alphaware. Just access http://www.blogdelnarco.com (among many others), and within 2-3 seconds she goes Tango Unicorn and dumps you at the desktop. I used to love FF and recommended it to all, but no longer. Really it isn't worth the trouble. What follows is the crash report sent to Apple: Process: firefox-bin [19988] Path: ...

crash crash crash crash CRASH
Name: Pete VANHEE Email: vanhee Product: Firefox Summary: crash crash crash crash CRASH Comments: please how can I get my old Firefox browser back ? I can't work like this; 3.0 crashes several times a day; it's bloody annoying Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; nl; rv:1.9) Gecko/2008052906 Firefox/3.0 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Crashing, Crashing, Crashing, ....and more Crashing
Name: Dale Email: davidsdaleatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Crashing, Crashing, Crashing, ....and more Crashing Comments: To whom it may concern: Please explain to me why does your product crashes so much. Please dont tell me it is my hardware or software. Besides for that, This is one of the best products You can get. I dont want to depart from it. Please help. Thank you in advanced, for your reply. Kind regards -Dale. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.1b3) Gecko/20090305 Firefox/3.1b3 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.or...

crash crash and crash again.
Name: Rob ten Bouwhuys Email: bouwh131atwxsdotnl Product: Firefox Summary: crash crash and crash again. Comments: After being a mozilla friend way back from windows 95 on to XP and even OSX I'm getting thorougly disgusted by the frequent amount of program crashes on moments when nothing is happening and im just reading a page. If you donot tidy up that code. Very soon? Then i will resort to other browser. ANY browser that has that speed and stability that you used to have. No i dont run a bunch of exotic plugins. Thank you(Written in IE 7) Good luck Rob Browser ...

Crashes, crashes and more crashes !
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: Crashes, crashes and more crashes ! Comments: Use to be that Firefox was stable and reliable. Now with every "new" versions it gets less and less reliable and crashes are now daily events. Also, ad-ware, pop-ups and virus are getting true like never before... It is quite frustrating to see this great product becoming as crappy as Explorer. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1.8) Gecko/20100202 Ant.com Toolbar 1.5 Firefox/3.5.8 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to...

crashing, crashing, crashing
Name: Michael A Parle Email: michaelatparledotcodotuk Product: Firefox Summary: crashing, crashing, crashing Comments: I have installed v. 3. Since doing so Firefox crashes as often as 10 times per day. This is enough to drive me back to Internet Explorer! On most occasions that Firefox crashes I am given the opportunity to send a report to you, which I do. Please can I have some answer to all these crashes. Please get the problem fixed. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB; rv:1.9) Gecko/2008052906 Firefox/3.0 From URL: http://hendrix.mozill...

CRASHES, CRASHES, CRASHES.
Name: Jim Eason Email: jimeazyatSBCGLOBALdotNET Product: Firefox Summary: CRASHES, CRASHES, CRASHES. Comments: I have reported frequent crashes on Firefox, and I'm tired of reporting them. It's 3.0.5 on an iMac. This started a couple of months ago, and is TOO FREQUENT. I can't pin down when it happens, it just suddenly crashes and puts the standard note on the screen...reboot or new boot. I've been a DEVOTED fan for years, telling all my friends.....but I'm going to wait until Feb 15, then I'm removing Firefox and using Safari again. WHAT...

crashing crash crash
Name: Shar Zahan Email: sharzahanatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: crashing crash crash Comments: Well..I'll have to be honest, up till now the only big change in ff3 that I noticed is that it keeps crashing quite regularly on my vista home premium on my HP TX2100ed laptop. Was it not for the'easy restart', just clicking on the restart button, I would have removed it all together. I can't find out why it's crashing, at least 2 or 3 times during a sessionof 2 or 3 hours, it's quite frustrating. Sorry I can't be more positive. Sharzahan B...

Crash, Crash, Crash
Name: Paul Email: Paul456atgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Crash, Crash, Crash Comments: I just installed the latest update for 3.0. (Firefox 3.0 RC 1) I'm hoping this stops the constant crashing since I went to the 3.0 beta. I've freshened up IE -- just in case -- I hope I don't have to go back to IE. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9) Gecko/2008051206 Firefox/3.0 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Crash Crash Crash
Name: Toni Email: pceebaby_at_gmail.com Product: Firefox Summary: Crash Crash Crash Comments: My Fx 1.5.0.1, updated from 1.5 the day it became available, has crashed 5 times today & I lost count of how many times each day since install (2 or 3 days now?). Not acceptable! While previous versions 1.0.6 & 1.0.7 were pretty stable (occasional crashes), v1.5 crashed routinely (several times per/wk). And now 1.5.0.1 is crashing several times DAILY. I am Not a geek (not yet anyway!) --- and legally blind or not, I'm exhausted from reading so much to stop the c...

Crashes Crashes Crashes!
Name: Santino Email: ragamuffinatmanciadotorg Product: Firefox Summary: Crashes Crashes Crashes! Comments: Using Vers 3.5.1, there are constant crashes and freezes. This has never happened before with FF, and its happening on all the computers i use, windows and linux OS. It's a damn shame, stop making quick releases filled with bugs, FF used to be a quality product, now its just running against other browsers for no reason whatsoever. You are losing loyalty over an idiotic competition with low performance products. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT ...

Crashing, crashing and more crashing
Name: Dang Email: dangguyatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Crashing, crashing and more crashing Comments: Since I have upgraded to 3.5.2 firefox keeps crashing. I have read the forums and have read some of mozillas responses. This is a problem with the application not my pc and to suggest otherwise is disingenuous and insulting. I can use chrome with out any problems. I prefer firefox which I have used for several years. My advice is fix the latest version don't blame it on the users. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1.2) Ge...

crash crash crash
Name: Frankie Email: francisdotuyatgmaildotcom Product: Namoroka Summary: crash crash crash Comments: Every 3.6 beta I have tried on my MBP 10.6 crashes after a couple hours of total use (e.g. either continuous or cumulative/intermittent). Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; en-US; rv:1.9.2b4) Gecko/20091124 Firefox/3.6b4 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Web resources about - crashes, crashes, crashes - mozilla.feedback

Lightning Crashes - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
" Lightning Crashes " is a song by the rock band Live , from their 1994 album, Throwing Copper . The track wasn't released as a single in the ...

When New York Times website crashes, newspaper turns to Facebook Notes
When The New York Times’ website suffered some downtime Wednesday because of technical issues, the newspaper turned to Facebook Notes to post ...

2013 Drive4COPD Nationwide Kyle Larson crashes into fence - YouTube
A difficult end to an amazing race at Daytona International Speedway. During Saturday's Nationwide race, Kyle Larson gets airborne with several ...

Facebook crashes in rare global outage
Users in the UAE were unable to access Facebook after it crashed just after midday on Thursday.

Nice Save of the Day: Guy Catches Drone Before It Crashes Into Pond
This man is a hero to drones across the globe. He took his new DJI Phantom 2 out for a spin and was having a great time… until the batteries ...

Man crashes car doing burnouts allegedly twice over limit at Port Pirie - AdelaideNow Search Search
A MAN was arrested after allegedly doing burnouts while almost two times over the limit and crashing into a fence at Port Pirie.

Kangaroos cause two crashes near Bendigo
One driver swerved, the other collided with a kangaroo in separate accidents near Bendigo.

Mr Fluffy asbestos truck crashes on Uriarra Road
The truck was carrying damp rubble from a demolished Mr Fluffy house and did not have loose fill asbestos on board.

Mr Fluffy asbestos truck crashes on Uriarra Road
ACT Emergency Services say a truck carrying Mr Fluffy asbestos rubble has crashed on Uriarra Road at Molonglo.