Clicked on Firefox, window pops up for default manager profile user, new theme comes up

Name:    Evelyn J Steimer
Email:   ejsteimer_at_charter.net
Product: Firefox

Comments:
when a new window opens with new theme browser and all of my favorites
that I had bookmarked is gone, everything I had, I did import favorites
again from Internet explorer but all the new ones that I had made is
lost. I tried going through all the files to find firefox exe profile
manager and can't locate it.  Also my home page is yahoo and I tried
signing in and not able to. an error has occured.  I even went under
Help Menu and can't find any information in locating this.  I don't know
what is going on I need Help.  A couple of months this happen and was
able to find how to fix the problem this time I can't find out how it
was done the other time.  I did start,run firefox exe profile manager
and it can't be found.  I'm lost.  Is it a bug or what or is your
browser having problems .  Please respond or I will have to discontinue
using firefox, is there a security problem with your company to cause
this unusal problem.  Thank You ejsteimer

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Win 9x 4.90; en-US; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050915 Firefox/1.0.7 (ax)
0
Evelyn

manage default user profile for all users
We're are halfway through a rollout of all new machines (W2K SP3). I just discovered that you can change the default user profile to a custom one by copying over the default user profile in W2k. This could save me tons of time, as it takes care of all the nitpicky stuff (IE6, Office 2k, media player, etc) that one has to setup for each user. Unfortunately, we've already ghosted our machines with the standard default user profile (and I'm not planning on going back and reloading a custom profile on each machine). My question is this. Is it possible using z...

location profile? windows prompt pops up when new user logs in
Still having this problem. when a new user logs into xp using the novell client (4.83 + 4.9), the windows login pops up with the username of the last person to log in to the machine. The "location profile" is set to "save profile after successful login". I've tried playing around with it, removing any entries in the "windows" tab, but as soon as a user logs in, it gets filled back in with their name. If I uncheck the box, both the windows AND the netware username fields come up blank. I know there is a new setting in the 4.9 clients that passes t...

New Firefox Theme for Windows
Name: D Product: Firefox Summary: New Firefox Theme for Windows - Firefox Button Comments: The orange in the Firefox Button is nice, but the whole browser feels kinda souless/artificial without the Firefox Icon. I think it should be shown (even if not fully) in the background of the button. (Major - Epic Suggestion) Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; pt-BR; rv:1.9.2.3) Gecko/20100401 Firefox/3.6.3 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must...

Associating new user Profiles for each new window
Hi All, I am embedding gecko in my java application which opens multiple urls simultaneously in multiple windows using windowWatcher.openWindow call. Is it possible to associate each of these windows to the different user profiles . If yes how? Iam using xulrunner1.8.1.3. regards, Krithika krithika wrote: > Is it possible to associate each of these windows to the different > user profiles . I don't think so. You can only have one instance of Mozilla in a given process, and each instance has its own profile. In order to do what you want to do, you w...

How can I get firefox to not pop up with a window about new versions of firefox.
Bloody firefox idiots are creating popups when I am in the middle of doing something. Is there anything I can do to stop this? Or do I have to quit using firefox. Don't those people understand leaving people alone! Dan On Tue, 03 Jul 2007 22:05:54 -0700, in message <1183525554.628959.186720@w5g2000hsg.googlegroups.com>, dcaster@krl.org wrote: > Bloody firefox idiots are creating popups when I am in the middle of > doing something. Is there anything I can do to stop this? Of course there is. Go lo...

open new tab in parent window by clicking on a link in pop-up window
I tried to open new tab in parent window of browsers by clicking on a link in pop-up window. i> When we browse with Google Chrome then by clicking on link in pop-up window, open new tab in parent window and pop-up closed. ii> When we browse with Mozilla Firefox then by clicking on link in pop-up window, pop-up is closed directly without open a new tab or window. iii> When we browse with IE and Safari then by clicking on link in pop-up window, open a new window and pop-up closed. ...

Profile Manager seems not to create new profile in Windows 7 x 64
Hi everyone, I am transitioning from Vista to Windows 7. I've been using Seamonkey for years now and migrating from XP, Vista, etc quite successfuly. Overall, Seamonkey browser seems to be working fine. I do not have any issue. The problem that I am facing is with the Profile Manager (again under Windows 7 x64). For sake of discussion, I am using Seamonkey 2.10 and I have also tried the new 2.11 beta. No difference in what I am describing below. I am trying to generate a new profile to add to the default profile you get. As example, I am using "Test". I went throug...

Child window button click pops up new window instead of refresh current
hi all :) Here is what i am trying to do: From an .aspx page with a button click a child window pops up using javascript ------------------------ function  ChildWindowLink() { return window.showModalDialog('infoLinks.aspx','Links..','width=370,height=200,top=200,left=200,toolbars=no,scrollbars=no,status=no,resizable=no'); } ------------------------ The child window pops up. In the child window i have a textbox to enter info. a listbox to collect the entered info. a button(asp:button) to submit entered info (textbox) to the list box. and a button to close th...

Postback from pop up window opens new window
Hi guys, I am opening a pop up window using using a link and javascript function like this: <a href='WebsiteDiscussion.aspx onclick="popup('WritePost.aspx', 'Add Post')">Write a post</a> function popup(mylink, windowname)        {            window.open(href);            //window.showModalDialog(href);            return false;    &...

The New Firefox Default Theme
Name: Chula Email: chulakw_at_gmail.com Product: Minefield Summary: The New Firefox Default Theme Comments: The new Firefox default theme is very awesome. The new Firefox default theme is one of my favourite themes now. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9a1) Gecko/20060923 Minefield/3.0a1 ...

Default profile for new user
  Hi everybody, In my application the app admin creates companies and for each company an admin. Then the company admin creates users which must have the profile of  the company. How can I do that?   Thanks When the admin of one company creates users, he must specify a profile or a role to the user. The role/profile can identify which company the user belongs to. You can also take a look at this link: http://weblogs.asp.net/scottgu/archive/2005/10/18/427754.aspx. Please Notice if an admin uses createuserwizard to create a user, be sure diable the loginuser property. Oth...

Please improve browser by provider user the option to stop clicks from opening new tabs or windows. That should be under the control of the user, NOT the website. Thanks
Name: Rob Stevens Email: robesteathotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Please improve browser by provider user the option to stop clicks from opening new tabs or windows. That should be under the control of the user, NOT the website. Thanks Comments: Please improve browser by provider user the option to stop clicks from opening new tabs or windows. That should be under the control of the user, NOT the website. Thanks Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.0; en-US; rv:1.9.0.11) Gecko/2009060215 Firefox/3.0.11 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ No...

open a new pop-up window having a pop-up window already open....
Hi all, pls help I have done coding to open a pop window, its opening without any problem, now I want to open an new pop-up window keeping the older pop-up open, currently as I try to open page in the new pop-up, the page is displayed in the older pop up window instead of showingin a new pop-up window. Please help in this regard Thanks  Avaneesh Bajoria Hi,you popup window objects may be overwritten... post your code... VasanthakumarSoftware Engineer.  hi!use different titles for each window:        var i =0;    &nb...

open a new pop-up window having a pop-up window already open...
Hi All, Please help, I am opening a pop-up window using the following statement IN JAVASCRIPT: function openSLST() { window.open("pgnew.aspx",null,"height=700,width=800,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no,location=no,left=5,top=5,scrollbars=yes"); }  the above function is called as below withiin a <tr></tr> tag : <a runat="server" id="aslst" class="avilink" onclick="openSLST();" href="#">AviList</a> a new window pops up so far so good.... now when i try to open a new pop-up(i want the p...

Web resources about - Clicked on Firefox, window pops up for default manager profile user, new theme comes up - mozilla.feedback

Firefox Affiliates

Firefox OS
The latest news about Firefox OS

Techarger Firefox

Firefox Flicks : Winners

Firefox Beta Launches Social API With Facebook Messenger As Initial Partner
As originally announced earlier this month by Firefox parent Mozilla , the beta test of the Web browser’s Social API launched Monday with Facebook ...