Feedback on feedback

Feedback and Feedback Problem
Name: Peter Lehner Email: lehnerus2000atyahoodotcomdotau Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Feedback and Feedback Problem Comments: Hi Guys I wanted to send some feedback on Firefox 4, but I was directed to a page that said Forbidden (403). Feedback You should include more nfo in the screen tips. e.g. Ctrl+Reload - duplicate a Tab Ctrl+Back - opens previous page in a new Tab Ctrl+Forward - opens "next" page in a new Tab etc. I only discovered these, by accident, a few months ago. It would only be an extra line in a screen tip. Peter Lehner ...

You have feedback at feedback.com
Name: Feedback.com Product: Firefox Summary: You have feedback at feedback.com Comments: People are using feedback.com for giving feedback to your organization. http://feedback.com/view-feedback-r.php?eid=20 Thanks! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.14) Gecko/2009082707 Firefox/3.0.14 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Feedback about the feedbacking language..
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: Feedback about the feedbacking language.. Comments: I use the Hebrew version of firefox, and whenever I report a broken site, phishing & etc, it asks me to write the report in Hebrew, and probably sends it to the Hebrew support center or whatever. Frankly, I don't trust the Hebrew language for such stuff, so I post it in English, but the report is probably still sent to the Hebrew team (And I believe they can't do anything with it). Can u please let us select the language of the report we're sending? btw there's no racism ...

Feedback on feedback mechanism
Name: Robin Wylie Email: robindotwylieatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Feedback on feedback mechanism Comments: It might be nice if clicking the "send feedback" bookmarklet didn't take you away from the page you're currently on? Maybe a new window might be better. Or a javascript based new window might be a better way of doing it. Just so the user doesn't lose the page they were on when they decided to give feedback - apart from anything else, there might be important info on that page's rendering that they may want to look at while they'...

Feedback Agent does not want to feedback
This problem has existed from 1.5.03 through 1.5.04 and is still a problem on my 1.5.05 installation. Browser crashes. Feedback Agent loads when browser next loads - shows 1 item in the queue but when trying to send the incident it pops an error message --------------------------- Mozilla Quality Feedback Agent --------------------------- The Agent is unable to connect to the server. Please check your Proxy Server settings or try again later. --------------------------- OK --------------------------- Proxy settings are fine and I can connect to any other site. Any ideas...

feedback
Name: joji Email: jojishinyatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: feedback Comments: i did not experience any broken website. but the add-ons and extensions are not working in mozilla firefox Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9) Gecko/2008051206 Firefox/3.0 FireShot/0.32 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

feedback
Hi All, We were very excited to find persona, and we quickly integrated it with our site. We really liked the privacy protections and the slick integration from both the user and the developer's perspective. However, after testing it for two months, we are having to discontinue persona support. I just wanted to provide some constructive feedback as to why we are, at least for now, removing persona from our project. I hope these issues are resolved at some point so that we can again use persona. We removed persona for three reasons, in descending importance: 1. Users were oft...

Feedback
The issue tracker should have at least a text field that you can put comments or description of the issue into. I tried to add a custom field but it needs the ability to be a multiline text box. Hi Justin, Thanks for trying the Issue Tracker! After you save an issue, you can add comments to the issue at the bottom of the page -- there is a multiline textbox for doing this. There are also tabs for adding issue dependencies and sending automatic email notifications when an issue is updated. -- best, Stephen Walther It would also be groovy if a user could select a f...

feedback
Name: patrick Email: patrickco_at_aol.com Product: Deer Park Summary: feedback Comments: three things: #1. If you go under Deerpark Help, and choose a topic which has an overflow of text-- When you drag the vertical dragbar upwards, it produces garbage in the window. #2. There should be more customability with the toolbar. There is no font size button available.. I believe that the user should have the option to put whatever menubar item on their toolbar if they wish.. Open file.. save file.. etc.. Let the user have the freedom to choose what they want. #3. ...

feedback
Name: JustinRyansMum Email: justinryansmumathotmaildotcodotuk Product: Firefox Summary: feedback Comments: hey you! just downloaded firefox browser yesterday, and it's absolutely brilliant! forget the old "internet explorer"... yours, JustinRyansMum Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB; rv:1.8.1.4) Gecko/20070515 Firefox/2.0.0.4 ...

BRASIL
Name: ALMIR XAVIER DA SILVA Email: almirdotsilvaatagudotgovdotbr Product: Firefox Summary: BRASIL Comments: ESTOU EFETUANDO O TESTE Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; pt-BR; rv:1.9b5) Gecko/2008032620 Firefox/3.0b5 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

feedback
Name: meow Email: beaucoup1000atyahoodotcom Product: Gran Paradiso Summary: feedback Comments: It's like firefox 2 Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9b1) Gecko/2007110904 Firefox/3.0b1 ...

Brasil
Name: Domingos Savio Salvador Email: adscacessoria2008athotmaildotcom Product: Thunderbird Summary: Brasil Comments: quero este para mim Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; pt-BR; rv:1.9.1b3) Gecko/20090305 Firefox/3.1b3 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Web resources about - brasil - mozilla.feedback

Odara Brasil
O conteúdo desta página requer uma versão mais recente do Adobe Flash Player. O LUGAR A POUSADA SUÍTES CAFÉ DA MANHÃ LOCALIZAÇÃO GALERIA LAZER ...

Porcelana Brasil - história, informações, fabricantes, marcas, curiosidades
... internet, museus, entrevistas com fontes primárias e extensiva pesquisa de campo desde o início de 2005 sobre porcelana e faiança brasileira ...

Agência Brasil
Para o relator da Comissão Parlamentar Mista de Inquérito (CPMI) do Cachoeira, Odair Cunha (PT-MG), "não há ainda indícios suficientes para quebra ...

Portal Brasil
... Textos Vídeos Imagens Todos BUSCA AVANÇADA pular para o conteúdo acessibilidade fonte normal diminuir fonte aumentar fonte contraste Meu Brasil ...

IAB BRASIL - Interactive Advertising Bureau
Início de ano é sempre um momento de refletir e avaliar o que foi feito, e para ajudar você a planejar melhor seus objetivos, o “AstroGuto” tem ...

Igreja Positivista do Brasil
Igreja Positivista do Brasil

Inscrições - Festival Mix Brasil
XIX Festival Mix Brasil Inscrições Programação Parceiros Edições Anteriores Quem somos Inscrições Loading... * All fees and taxes related to ...

ONU Brasil
E você também é nós. Todos somos nós. Se nós queremos, nós podemos. Se nós imaginamos, nós vamos fazer acontecer. Porque o futuro será como nós ...

CAPOEIRA BRASIL Los Angeles -
Capoeira Brasil spreads the culture and tradition of Capoeira through classes, events and performances. Locations include Los Angeles, New York, ...