aprovado #2

Name:    rubens silva
Email:   erosinforathotmaildotcom
Product: Shiretoko Alpha 1

Comments:
deancloo

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2.3) Gecko/20100405 Namoroka/3.6.3
From URL: http://www.mozilla.org/projects/namoroka/

see it.
0
rubens

Firefox 2 Feedback #2
Name: Julian Email: julianmatz_at_netlink.ie Product: Firefox 2 Beta 2 Summary: Firefox 2 Feedback Comments: Hello! I just wanted to make a suggestion... I'm a web developer, so I use Firefox a lot. One of the things I love about Firefox is the tabbed browsing - it's pretty much perfected! In Firefox 1.5 I got very used to having the little X-button on the very right used to close the tab that's currently open. This way I don't need to check where the tab is on my browser in order to close it - I simply had to press the "x" to close the tab I was...

Feedback Firefox 2 Beta 2
Name: Andreas Oberreich Email: docman1958_at_yahoo.de Product: Firefox 2 Beta 2 Summary: Feedback Firefox 2 Beta 2 Comments: I have been using Firefox since the beginning of release and it is a really good alternative to IE. So I like to test this beta version, which is pretty stable. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; de; rv:1.8.1b2) Gecko/20060821 Firefox/2.0b2 ...

Feedback on Firefox 2 Beta 2
Name: Hemanth Email: hemanth_kumar_78_at_hotmail.com Product: Firefox 2 Beta 2 Summary: Feedback on Firefox 2 Beta 2 Comments: The new features added to Firefox 2 Beta 2 are really cool. I like the spell check feature for forms, which really helped me in avoiding typos. The development team is doing great job in making Firefox a great success. - Hemanth. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1b2) Gecko/20060821 Firefox/2.0b2 ...

Firefox 2 Beta 2 feedback.
Name: Sudhakar Email: Sudhakar2k_at_hotmail.com Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 2 Beta 2 feedback. Comments: Under the bookmarks Menu when I right click on a bookmark and click "properties" nothing happens. The properities window does not appear. Also when i right click and select "sort by name", again nothing happens. The bookmarks are not sorted by name. I guess i could always choose organize favorites and do these things but it should also work when i just right click on the bookmark themselves and it isn't. Also i would like it all featu...

Firefox 2 Beta 2 feedback
Name: William Whitehead Email: blueyes13_at_gmail.com Product: Firefox 2 Beta 2 Summary: Firefox 2 Beta 2 feedback Comments: Firefox 2 beta 2 has yet to show any flaws or bugs for me, and there is many features i enjoy. I have no real criticisms. All i can say is that i think that the GUI should be improved a bit more. The graphical features are nice but a bit more for Firefoxes second release would be great. One thing that Firefox 1 (not beta) that really bugged me was even though there is great pop up blocking, i still constantly got "pop up tabs" as i call them, w...

firefox 3 beta 2 feedback #2
Name: Anil Product: Firefox Summary: firefox 3 beta 2 feedback Comments: We (multiple people) don't like the drop down list that comes up when we type the URL in the URL field at the top. Its very odd looking. It takes up too much space and too much text/graphics, its hard to read what exactly is being shown. I liked the old behavior. Just some feedback... Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9b2) Gecko/2007121120 Firefox/3.0b2 ...

Firefox 3 beta 2 feedback #2
Name: John Miller Email: gladasnubben2atgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Firefox 3 beta 2 feedback Comments: I think its nice good luck with making it better ;) a site it cant show very good: www.playahead.se when u login the navigating above is messed up :( Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; sv-SE; rv:1.9b2) Gecko/2007121120 Firefox/3.0b2 ...

Feedback to german Thunderbird 2 Beta 2
Name: Richard Kolodziej Email: Rdot_Kolodziejatweb.de Product: Thunderbird Summary: Feedback to german Thunderbird 2 Beta 2 Comments: A list of things I came across: - "Verschlagworten" (translation of "to tag") ist not comonly used in Germany. I believe that "ettiketieren" is a better word for "to tag" because "a tag" is "ein Etikett" an you use a symbol for it. - The mail account adjustment window is still arranged unclear. - The SMTP options should be splitted and attached to the particular account. - A ...

Feedback on Firefox 3 beta 2 #2
Name: Yannick Email: Yannick19911athotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Feedback on Firefox 3 beta 2 Comments: Hi there! I think the short way to downloads still is missing. (ctrl+y) Best Regards Yannick Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9b2) Gecko/2007121120 Firefox/3.0b2 "Yannick" wrote... > > I think the short way to downloads still is missing. (ctrl+y) > > Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9b2) Gecko/2007121120 Firefox/3.0b2 That shortcut is...

Firefox 2 Beta 1 Feedback #2
Name: Tahir Iqbal Email: tahirikbal_at_gmail.com Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 2 Beta 1 Feedback Comments: Hi, I've been using FF 2 Beta 1 for a month now and I'm very happy with new features, enhancements etc. But theres only one problem with this beta and that is it crashes a lot. You never know when it's gonna crash. But thanks to the Restore Session feature, I don't lose the web pages that I'd opened before crash. In fact, I wanted to thank you for making such a great browser and that that I should also share the little problem that I have with...

Feedback for Firefox 3.1 Beta 2 #2
Name: Darin Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Feedback for Firefox 3.1 Beta 2 Comments: Hello! I'm using Firefox 3.1 beta 2. Would it be possible when you type in a web address to be able to press enter afterward so that it takes you to the site you are wanting to go to? I have noticed that when I do it with this beta version that nothing happens. I have to go over and click to send the information so that I can get to the site. I believe this was a part of the other Firefox releases (and other web browsers as well), and would love for it to be a part of ...

Firefox 3.1 Beta 2 Feedback #2
Name: Bogdan Lupandin Email: elitezenithwebatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.1 Beta 2 Feedback Comments: I'm using the Russian version, and I'm typing in English... every word I type is underlined in red... just saying that maybe you should put in English words as well to the reader? Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; ru; rv:1.9.1b2) Gecko/20081201 Firefox/3.1b2 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not ...

Firefox 3.1 beta 2 feedback #2
Name: Aljaž Korbar Email: Korbardotaljazatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Firefox 3.1 beta 2 feedback Comments: Very satisfied with the speed of loading, the new tab button and private browsing. very good: -Private browsing. -Speed of loading(very very fast!). Bugs: -can't search vith the search option in upper left corner. -when selectin a tab somethimes it opens it in a new window. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; sl; rv:1.9.1b2) Gecko/20081201 Firefox/3.1b2 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to reade...

SeaMonkey 2.2 #2
I have just re-installed 2.0.14 and it works a treat. Don't mess with wot ain't broke. D. ...

4.2.2.2
Occasionally I will get an alert from ZAF announcing "The firewall has blocked local network access to 4.2.2.2 (DNS) from your computer." The explanation says that ZA has blocked access to Port 53 on a DNS server. Why would ZA block this? As far as I know, it has never requested permission to access this server and I have never denied such permission. I use a Netgear router, and in order to make it work with my system, I was instructed to configure the DNS Configuration of the TCP/IP Properties of my network card and add 4.2.2.2 as one of my DNS Servers. Thanks for you...

Web resources about - aprovado #2 - mozilla.feedback

Entenda O PLC122 / 06 - PLC122 – Brasil Sem Discriminação – PLC122SIM
... 122/06 visa criminalizar a discriminação motivada unicamente na orientação sexual ou na identidade de gênero da pessoa discriminada. Se aprovado, ...

Quais são os livros prediletos dos personagens de novela?
Encontre conteúdos de todas as disciplinas e prepare-se para concursos e vestibulares. Veja também planos de aula, biografias, ranking de cursos, ...

Artigo: Internet brasileira precisa de marco regulatório civil
O melhor conteúdo sobre computadores, celulares, notebooks, gadgets e tecnologia pessoal. Dicas, tutoriais, downloads, reportagens exclusivas ...

Sem escolta, líder do Amazonas tem que deixar sua comunidade
Escolta de liderança ameaçada por madeireiros no sul do Amazonas é interrompida pela SeDH; sob risco de vida, Nilcilene teve que deixar sua comunidade ...