ALERT - Error Trying to validate certificate from "secure internet banking site" using OCSP - Server Error

Name:    Bob Steele
Email:   bobsteeleatwestnetdotcom.au
Product: Firefox

Comments:
Dear Sir / Madam,

        Since installing Firefox 2 I have been unable to do internet
banking with either;

internetbanking.suncorpmetway.com.au

or

https://www1.netbank.commbank.com.au/netbank/bankmain.htm

The following Alert pops up over the window and once acknowledged, the
site refuses to load.

The Error;

ALERT -  Error Trying to validate certificate from
internetbanking.suncorpmetway.com.au using OCSP - Server Error

The same error occurs with Netbank at;

www1.netbank.commbank.com.au/netbank/bankmain.htm

Windows XP sp2
ZAP 6.5.737.000
AVG 7.1
Thunderbird 1.5.0.8
Firfox 2.0

Yours Sincerely

Bob Steele

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050915
0
Bob

When loading gmail must always "reload" once unless using the secure loading site. When using the secure loading site loading takes four times as long. So I don't use the secure loading site, I just
Name: Dwight Metcalfe Email: dwmet1atgmaildotco Product: Firefox Summary: When loading gmail must always "reload" once unless using the secure loading site. When using the secure loading site loading takes four times as long. So I don't use the secure loading site, I just "reload" the other site once automatically just to save time. Hmmmmmmmm. Comments: Only been doing that about a month. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.0.3) Gecko/2008092417 Firefox/3.0.3 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to reade...

Every site on Firefox "use an invalid security certificate"
Hi. I'm running OS11.1 with Gnome, and yesterday I wanted to try Firefox 3.6, so I went to the download page, found the one-click install for it (from Mozilla repo) and installed it. It updated a bunch of other packages, and then I started the program. It wouldn't start, giving out an error about not founding some GRE thing, or something. So I shrudded and went to Yast and reinstalled the "official" Firefox 3.0.17 build. Since then, each and every site that need secure connection won't load, and the error page saying Code: -------------------- Secu...

"Using" or "With"

Using "+" or "||"

WSE-Security using "PasswordProvider" and "SendHashed"
Hi, Im playing around with WSE-Security (1.0) where Im sending login-information using an "UserNameToken". I want to use it with the option "SendHashed" to keep the password secure. In the service Ive added a "PasswordProvider"-class that should return the password of the passed username so that "WSE" can validate it (I suppose that the WSE-mechanism is just re-hashing the value). The thing is that Im storing all my users passwords HASHED in the database (to keep them secure if someone gets their eyes on the db). This means that I CANT get...

How to implement logging with "using" instead of "try/catch"
I'm rewriting a page and wanted to rework some of the data access portions. Right now there are try/catch blocks around the code. I know how to use the using statement instead however, in the catch portion we have a log4net control recording errors. How would I implement in the using statement. Simply wrapping the entire existing try/catch blocks in a using statement seems like it would just generate even more try/catches. Good point. AFAIK there is no way. However, the intention of these constructs are a little different; using only has a subset of what try/catch/finally can do, w...

Invalid postback or callback argument. Event validation is enabled using <pages enableEventValidation="true"/> in configuration or <%@ Page EnableEventValidation="true" %> in a page. For security pu #4
when i click on any link during page loading the above error i get my code is in c#.net. can any one help me......  Read here http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/system.web.ui.page.enableeventvalidation.aspxBind GridView to Dynamically created DataTable | Bind DataTable to DropDownListMy Blog while deploying i m getting following error. plz help me in resolving this error Server Error in '/bestbuy' Application. Configuration Error Description: An error occurred during the processing of a configuration file required to service this request. Please review the sp...

Invalid postback or callback argument. Event validation is enabled using <pages enableEventValidation="true"/> in configuration or <%@ Page EnableEventValidation="true" %> in a page. For security pu #2
hi....  Invalid postback or callback argument. Event validation is enabled using in configuration or in a page. For security purposes, this feature verifies that arguments to postback or callback events originate from the server control that originally rendered them. If the data is valid and expected, use the ClientScriptManager.RegisterForEventValidation method in order to register the postback or callback data for validation. plz reply as possible as with example thx, Tushar...

Invalid postback or callback argument. Event validation is enabled using <pages enableEventValidation="true"/> in configuration or <%@ Page EnableEventValidation="true" %> in a page. For security pu #3
Hi all, I have two forms in a page . one is  runat="server" and other is for html submit button. while i post the html submit button. the above error is thrown. What will be the reason? Thanks. Bibek This blog would help you.http://blogs.msdn.com/amitsh/archive/2007/07/31/why-i-get-invalid-postback-or-callback-argument-errors.aspx  Hi bibekdahal,to resolve this error u can set the EnableEventValidation = "false" in the page directive. However,  i will recommend u to use ClientScript.RegisterForEventValidation method to register the control which cau...

Replacing "use base" with "use parent"
--bcaec554da9c7514d304ca32ffa3 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1 Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi, From the base.pm documentation<http://perldoc.perl.org/base.html#DESCRIPTIO= N>: Unless you are using the fields pragma, consider this module discouraged in favor of the lighter-weight parent . From the parent.pm documentation<http://perldoc.perl.org/parent.html#HISTOR= Y> : This module was forked from base to remove the cruft that had accumulated in it. parent.pm is a 30 lines pure Perl dual module available also in core since 5.10...

RE: Using "do" versus "use" for subroutine
Edward Wijaya wrote: > Hi, > > I would like to know which of this > is better and what is the pro and cons: > > 1. A file "mysub.pl" which stored > a subroutine, and later called by > main file using: do "mysub.pl" > > or > > 2. A file "mysub.pm" and called > in main file using : use "mysub.pm" The second construct is not valid; the argument to "use" must be a bareword. It's not really possible to answer your question without knowing more details. I'm not clear about what&#...

ValidationGroup "group1", "group2" and "" (empty)
hi,i have 2 validationgroup (group1, group2 - 3 groups with the empty one) and 3 buttons. when i click the button at the end i wanted to validate group1, group2 and the empty one on client side and server side, but it does only validate the requiredfieldvalidator with the empty validationgroup property. 1) how can i validate all on client AND server side?2) how can i validate group1 and group2 (without the empty one) on client and server?Here is my code snippet: <div> <!-- group1 --> <asp:TextBox runat="server" ID="txtTest"></asp:TextBox&...

.ALLCOL("%COLUMN%", " ", ", ", ", ")

I need to foil using the backbutton to "back into" a "secure" web page
I'm constructing a site which will be "protected" under Forms Authentication. So far, everything works great. The issue I'm trying to overcome now is once a user hits the "Logout" button, which calls FormsAuthentication.Clear() then redirects to my login page, the user can use the back button to go back to the last page of the app they visited, or any others, for that matter. They can't do anything with them except view them or they get bumped to the Login page, but it bugs me that they can even navigate through previously viewed pages! How can I foil this? Thanks! E...

Web resources about - ALERT - Error Trying to validate certificate from "secure internet banking site" using OCSP - Server Error - mozilla.feedback