7 #7

Name:    Inan
Email:   maung_bandungatyahoodotcom
Product: Gran Paradiso Alpha 8

Comments:
this is my first time use this program

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9a8) Gecko/2007091216 GranParadiso/3.0a8
0
Inan

*7*7
Name: baggar Email: zememraatyahoodotfr Product: Gran Paradiso Alpha 1 Summary: *7*7 Comments: haloooooooooooooooo Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9a1) Gecko/20061204 GranParadiso/3.0a1 ...

7.02/7.03/7.04
Is there some documentation somewhere that outlines the major differences between these versions? It seems that they're all three still active codebases. We're using 7.0.2.1506 in production, and I want to recommend an upgrade, but I'm not sure which version to target. Paul Horan[TeamSybase] VCI Springfield, MA www.vcisolutions.com Look at the online help (HtmlHelp) included with 7.04. The home page has links to new features in 7.0.4(none), 7.0.3, 7.0.2, etc. Also, from this document on the sybase website (http://www.sybase.com/detail/1,6904,1002288,00.ht...

windows 7 #7
Name: kieran Email: kieranian2001atgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: windows 7 Comments: works on windows 7 but needs to be run from download rather than downloaded separately and then run Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1b4) Gecko/20090423 Firefox/3.5b4 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Windows 7 #7
Name: Albert Offerein Email: adotoffereinatupcmaildotnl Product: Shiretoko Alpha 1 Summary: Windows 7 Comments: This browser works perfect in Windows 7 RTM build 7600 . The 3.5 was crashing from time to time, and i do not wanted to go back to IE8, so i am happy with this namoroka Each morning i install the update ( nightly build ) Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2a2pre) Gecko/20090901 Namoroka/3.6a2pre (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://www.mozilla.org/projects/namoroka/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a ...

CA EZAntivirus ver 7.0.7.7
ftp://ftp.ca.com/pub/myeTrust/apps/ -- Aloke ---- to reply by e-mail remove 123 and change invalid to com ...

Coexistence of Minor releases (7.01, 7.02, 7.03, ...)
The release of minor point versions means that you can not easily have both versions of PB on your computer. This is a problem for any company that has to maintain versions of product on different point releases of PB. This is a problem for everyone - well at least any company that wants to migrate their software to newer release of PB and then TEST it before going into a production environment. This is a HUGE problem for consultants and software development companies that have multiple releases of PB. I think the 7.03 release even had a warning that to go back to 7.02 that you sh...

8.7.3.7 vs 8.7.3.6
--____SOURKQFBKIVVTTRXZGBV____ Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1 Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Before I get crazy and try to do any updates is 8.7.3.7 any better than = 8.7.3.6 --____SOURKQFBKIVVTTRXZGBV____ Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="____MNYJSHUJRUWPZYUTGMXP____" --____MNYJSHUJRUWPZYUTGMXP____ Content-Type: text/html; charset=windows-1252 Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <HTML><HEAD> <META http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; charset=3Diso-8859-1"= > <META content...

Feedback : FreeRadius v1.0.2 integration with eDirectory v8.7.3.7
Hello, See below the link to my pdf document, which describes the full integration of FreeRadius. http://www.novell.com/coolsolutions/appnote/16745.html OS : OES SP1 Linux eDir : v8.7.3.7 FreeRadius : v1.0.2 It's in English, but some screenshots are in French, sorry. Hope it will help you. Sancxo sancxo@rin.ru wrote: > See below the link to my pdf document, which describes the full integration > of FreeRadius. > http://www.novell.com/coolsolutions/appnote/16745.html > OS : OES SP1 Linux > eDir : v8.7.3.7 > FreeRadius : v1.0.2 Nice job Sancxo. I&#...

Importants ralentissements de FireFox 3.5.7 sous Windows 7 *** Major slowdowns in Firefox 3.5.7 on Windows 7
Name: Bernard Le Lann Email: bernarddotlelannatlapostedotnet Product: Firefox Summary: Importants ralentissements de FireFox 3.5.7 sous Windows 7 *** Major slowdowns in Firefox 3.5.7 on Windows 7 Comments: Depuis que j'utilise Windows 7 FireFox 3.5.7 est extrêmement lent, pour afficher une nouvelle page ou pour passer d'un onglet à un autre. ======================================= Since I use Windows 7 FireFox 3.5.7 is extremely slow to display a new page or move from one tab to another Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; fr; rv:1.9.1...

how to backrev edir 8.7.3.8 to 8.7.3.7
Im need to back rev 8738 to 8737 for Netware 6.5 SP5 server. I've looked though TID 10100930 but am not sure if it applies since FACT only list this is for Solaris, Linux or HP. Please let me know if it's ok to follow this TID if not, please point me in the right direction. Thank you! Hi, ralph@canon.com wrote: > > Im need to back rev 8738 to 8737 for Netware 6.5 SP5 server. Why? You should have a damn good reason to do this. Backrevving eDirectory isn't something that should be done lightly. CU, -- Massimo Rosen Novell Product Support Forum Sys...

1.7.8/1.7.11/1.7.12 available(again)
Japanese Mozilla Suite are avaiable ftp://ftp.mozilla-japan.org/pub/mozilla/mozilla-japan/mozilla/releases/1.7.8/ ftp://ftp.mozilla-japan.org/pub/mozilla/mozilla-japan/mozilla/releases/1.7.8/checksum.md5 ftp://ftp.mozilla-japan.org/pub/mozilla/mozilla-japan/mozilla/releases/1.7.8/checksum.sha1 ftp://ftp.mozilla-japan.org/pub/mozilla/mozilla-japan/mozilla/releases/1.7.8/mozilla-1.7.8-langjajp.xpi ftp://ftp.mozilla-japan.org/pub/mozilla/mozilla-japan/mozilla/releases/1.7.8/mozilla-1.7.8.ja-JP.langpack.xpi ftp://ftp.mozilla-japan.org/pub/mozilla/mozilla-japan/mozilla/releases/1.7.8/mozill...

Upgrading to eDir 8.7.3 from 7.62c & 7.51
Hi all I'm wanting to upgrade to eDirectory 8.7.3. All of the servers in the tree EXCEPT ONE are NW51SP8 running NDS 7.62c. There is ONE server running NW50SP6a w/NDS 7.51. The quickstart guide for eDir 8.7.3 says all servers in the tree must be NW51SP5 or greater and NW50SP6a or greater. I'm in fine shape there. BUT the book also says to install NICI 2.4.2 on all servers in the tree. I'm already there on the NW51SP8 servers, but the version of NICI required isn't supported on NW50SP6a. Now what do I do? Thanks Dean Waters Rentrak Corporaton Portland, Oregon ...

Downgrade from 7.0.1 or 7.0.2 to 7.0.0
What would be the issues involved, and what steps would be needed to downgrade from either 7.0.1 or 7.0.2 back down to 7.0.0? Am I stuck with offloading the databases to flat files, uninstalling, installing the mandated version, and then re-importing the flat files? Any advice for this Sybase newbie would be much appreciated. Thanks. No issues, easy steps... I often switch between point releases simply by copying/renaming subdirectories of C:\Program Files\Sybase. Each time I install a new upgrade or EBF I make a copy of the subdirectory; on *this* laptop it now looks like ...

Web resources about - 7 #7 - mozilla.feedback

Southern California Brush Fire Threatens 30 Homes
The fire in Ventura County so far is burning in excess of 250 acres.

J&K: Mufti Sayeed, separatists welcome Narendra Modi's Pak visit
In a statement, Chief Minister Mufti Mohammad Sayeed said he was delighted by Narendra Modi’s visit and added that the development would strengthen ...

Rihanna Fans Aren’t Having A Merry Christmas As ‘Anti’ Isn’t Released
Rihanna’s new album may be the most postponed one this decade. Her album campaign started off well with the hit “ FourFiveSeconds ,” a duet with ...

Top Syrian Rebel Killed in Airstrike Near Damascus
Washington Post Top Syrian Rebel Killed in Airstrike Near Damascus New York Times BEIRUT — One month before peace talks are scheduled to begin ...

89 people injured as 6.9-magnitude earthquake hits Pakistan
IBNLive 89 people injured as 6.9-magnitude earthquake hits Pakistan Hindu Business Line At least 89 people were injured in Pakistan today ...

Residents trapped underneath rubble as tornado hits Alabama
Fox News Residents trapped underneath rubble as tornado hits Alabama Fox News Several people were trapped underneath rubble late Friday as ...

Beijing raised smog alert to second-highest orange level on Christmas
Construction work was suspended and vulnerable people asked to limit outdoor exposure.

Iraqi forces consolidate position in Ramadi ahead of final push against ...
Reuters Iraqi forces consolidate position in Ramadi ahead of final push against ... Reuters BAGHDAD Iraqi troops who have fought their way ...

British Astronaut Tim Peake Misdials Number From ISS – Prank Call Or Not, His Phone Troubles Not Ending ...
British Astronaut Tim Peake, who is currently aboard the International Space Station (ISS), attempted to call his family back on Earth, but misdialed ...

Radiohead's James Bond Theme Song "Spectre" Released
Radiohead just released a new song! “Last year we were asked to write a theme tune for the [James] Bond movie Spectre ,” Radiohead singer Thom ...