4.0b10 no feedback

Name:
Product: Other (please state)

Comments:
The feedback buttons (firefox made me sad/happy) are gone.

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:2.0b10) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/4.0b10
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.
0
hendrix

Feedback on feedback

Feedback and Feedback Problem
Name: Peter Lehner Email: lehnerus2000atyahoodotcomdotau Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Feedback and Feedback Problem Comments: Hi Guys I wanted to send some feedback on Firefox 4, but I was directed to a page that said Forbidden (403). Feedback You should include more nfo in the screen tips. e.g. Ctrl+Reload - duplicate a Tab Ctrl+Back - opens previous page in a new Tab Ctrl+Forward - opens "next" page in a new Tab etc. I only discovered these, by accident, a few months ago. It would only be an extra line in a screen tip. Peter Lehner ...

Feedback on feedback mechanism
Name: Robin Wylie Email: robindotwylieatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Feedback on feedback mechanism Comments: It might be nice if clicking the "send feedback" bookmarklet didn't take you away from the page you're currently on? Maybe a new window might be better. Or a javascript based new window might be a better way of doing it. Just so the user doesn't lose the page they were on when they decided to give feedback - apart from anything else, there might be important info on that page's rendering that they may want to look at while they'...

Feedback about the feedbacking language..
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: Feedback about the feedbacking language.. Comments: I use the Hebrew version of firefox, and whenever I report a broken site, phishing & etc, it asks me to write the report in Hebrew, and probably sends it to the Hebrew support center or whatever. Frankly, I don't trust the Hebrew language for such stuff, so I post it in English, but the report is probably still sent to the Hebrew team (And I believe they can't do anything with it). Can u please let us select the language of the report we're sending? btw there's no racism ...

You have feedback at feedback.com
Name: Feedback.com Product: Firefox Summary: You have feedback at feedback.com Comments: People are using feedback.com for giving feedback to your organization. http://feedback.com/view-feedback-r.php?eid=20 Thanks! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.14) Gecko/2009082707 Firefox/3.0.14 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Can't report feedback through feedback tool in 4.0b2
Name: Stephen Hannant Email: sdhannantathotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Can't report feedback through feedback tool in 4.0b2 Comments: I had a plugin crash, which caused not only firefox to crash, but meant that i could no longer use my mouse buttons to activate any links. I tried to respond back through the feedback in Tools > Feedback, but everytime I do, Firefox launches the page (https://input.mozilla.com/en-US/download) telling me that I need to download the latest version. I did this, even though i am on 4.0b2, and it still will not let me report feedb...

after updating to 4.0 b7 i cannot leave feedback from the feedback button. says im not on the current version.
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: after updating to 4.0 b7 i cannot leave feedback from the feedback button. says im not on the current version. Comments: after updating to 4.0 b7 i cannot leave feedback from the feedback button. says im not on the current version. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; rv:2.0b7) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/4.0b7 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

My Firefox 4 Beta Feedback Button tells me to download the new Beta Version to be able to give feedback
Name: Markus Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: My Firefox 4 Beta Feedback Button tells me to download the new Beta Version to be able to give feedback Comments: Mac OS X Version 10.6.4 Firefox 4 Beta 1 Feedback: Firefox Feedback Button redirects my request to leave a feedback to a page which is telling me to download the new beta version first even though I am obviously using it. From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for...

feedback #4
Name: ankur Email: achandela_at_hotmail.com Product: Bon Echo Summary: feedback Comments: After downloading this if feel that internet sites are opening very fastly. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8) Gecko/20060321 Firefox/2.0a1 ...

FeedBack #4
Name: Eric Harris Email: am610wip_at_yahoo.com Product: Firefox Summary: FeedBack Comments: sweet pop up brower! Is there anyway you can make block macromedia right click block like you did for images? Thanks a bunch Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8b5) Gecko/20051006 Firefox/1.4.1 ...

feedback #4
Name: MacK Email: mack-23attlendotpl Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: feedback Comments: I would like to suggest adding in context menu a 'go to page...' or 'open in new tab...' option when you mark a web page address (www.) which is not a link but a regular text. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; pl; rv:1.9) Gecko/2008051206 Firefox/3.0 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Feedback #4
Name: Chinmay Herwadkar Product: Firefox Summary: Feedback Comments: The first page which says please provide feedback and 3.5 is coming is so difficult to read because of the colors chosen. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1) Gecko/20090624 Firefox/3.5 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

FeedBack. #4
Name: bhanu Email: bhanu1tejaatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: FeedBack. Comments: FireFox 3.5 is excellent to use with many features and page loading is fast. The only problem i encountered is it is using lot of my sytem resources and hangs when kept open for long time. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1b99) Gecko/20090605 Firefox/3.5b99 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) t...

my feedback #4
Name: ghazi Email: ghazidotaryanatlivedotcom Product: Firefox Summary: my feedback Comments: AWESOME! SO EASY TO USE BUT SOMETIMES GOES "(NOT RESPONDING)" Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.1b3) Gecko/20090305 Firefox/3.1b3 From URL: Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Web resources about - 4.0b10 no feedback - mozilla.feedback

Newest Facebook Messenger For IOS Update Includes Feedback
... applications are coming fast and furious. Monday, Facebook announced an update to its Messenger for iOS devices that lets users give feedback ...

Thanks For Your Feedback
... Use Policy, Statement of Rights and Responsibilities Take Effect by Erin Egan, Chief Privacy Officer, Policy Thank you for providing feedback ...

Using Feedback to Shape Distribution

Facebook asks users for feedback on News Feed, On This Day feature
Facebook constantly wants to know how users feel about features. AllFacebook recently noticed that Facebook is polling users on their News Feed ...

Taxi industry’s epic social media fail in request for passenger feedback - HeraldSun Search Search
IT is being dubbed a social media disaster — the taxi industry has been given #epicfail for asking taxi passengers to tell the industry about ...

‘Minecraft’ dev announces 'Realms' price drop and free trials, Minecraft amiibo feedback heard by dev ...
Mojang has released a new and reduced price tag to the “Minecraft Realms.”

Site Issues and Feedback

ZTE Takes Consumer Feedback to Heart and Adds Two New Axon Smartphones to Lineup
ZTE USA, the fourth largest smartphone supplier in the U.S. and second largest in the no-contract market*, today announced two new additions ...