2.0.0.2 does not install for me..

Name:    Bob Gustafson
Email:   bobgusatrcndotcom
Product: Firefox

Comments:
I think you need to expand on the installation procedures in your
release notes.

There is no command listed. ./firefox just pops up the first page of the
old firefox, and ./firefox-bin says something about missing lib[moz].so

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.8.0.9) Gecko/20070209 Fedora/1.5.0.9-3.fc6 Firefox/1.5.0.9 pango-text
0
Bob

2.0.0.2 to 2.0.0.3 update failure #2
Name: firefox_fan Product: Firefox Summary: 2.0.0.2 to 2.0.0.3 update failure Comments: The new update fails to install other than in admin mode (Windows XP SP2). Now every time I start Firefox (other than admin mode), it tries to update but fails due to lack of privileges. Let me know how to over come this problem. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.2) Gecko/20070219 Firefox/2.0.0.2 ...

Upgraded from 2.0.0.3 to 2.0.0.2???
Just downloaded a FireFox prompted update. I was running 2.0.0.3. The downloaded update is 2.0.0.2 ... seems to me that's a step backwards ... is there a reason? On May 16, 1:45 pm, Dean Kay <dean...@earthlink.net> wrote: > Just downloaded a FireFox prompted update. I was running 2.0.0.3. The > downloaded update is 2.0.0.2 ... seems to me that's a step backwards ... > is there a reason? I had a weird instance today, where Firefox locked up (no, that's not weird...lol) on Vista, and so Vista did the "checking for problems" process, and then...

Upgrading from 2.0.0.3 to 2.0.0.2???
Hi all, My Firefox was upgraded to 2.0.0.3 last week. However, last night I got a pop-up window informing me that I have just received 2.0.0.2 as an update. What is going on? Regards, alex ozgwei@gmail.com wrote: > Hi all, > > My Firefox was upgraded to 2.0.0.3 last week. > > However, last night I got a pop-up window informing me that I have > just received 2.0.0.2 as an update. > > What is going on? > > Regards, > alex > Did you have 2.0.0.2 and updated to 2.0.0.3, and are not getting messages about 2.0.0.2? Lee ...

Update between 2.0.0.2 and 2.0.0.3
Name: John P Wright Email: klemnoctraatyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Update between 2.0.0.2 and 2.0.0.3 Comments: I have been reminded at regular intervals ( when online) by a pop up indicating that upgrade to 2.0.0.3 is recommended. I have now performed this exercise twice but the reminder pop up keeps re-appearing. Also the 'about Mozilla Firefox' tab persists in indicating that I am running 2.0.0.2 The update appeared in both cases to download and update without error or information on any problem found. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Win...

2.0.0.2 to version 2.0.0.3
Name: Ed Strait Email: estraitateds-placedotcom Product: Firefox Summary: 2.0.0.2 to version 2.0.0.3 Comments: A week or so ago I was prompted to download and install version 2.0.0.3 as an upgrade from 2.0.0.2. I selected the upgrade and was running the ..3 version since. This morning, out of now where, it downloaded the .2 version and ask to to install which it looked as if I had no choice. After it restarted it was showing that I was running the .2. I then went and checked for any updates and it found the .3 again and installed it. Now I'm back to the .3 again. Any rea...

Update from 2.0.0.2 to 2.0.0.3
Name: Alexander Wijnhamer Email: arvwijnhameratlycosdotnl Product: Firefox Summary: Update from 2.0.0.2 to 2.0.0.3 Comments: I get a pop-up that: "Firefox was unable to verify the integrity of the incremental update it downloaded, so it is now downloading the complete update package" However the counter is at 4 of 4 kb and has been for 5 minutes now. It doesn't seem to be doing anything. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.2) Gecko/20070219 Firefox/2.0.0.2 ...

2.0.0.2 #2
Name: deniz atilla Email: denizatilla87atyahoodotcom.tr Product: Firefox Summary: 2.0.0.2 Comments: Hi, I have just heard that you support Kurdish Language in Firefox. I think that it will be problematic situation for you. Did you research that this Kurdish language is not real? In Turkey, Turkish people are not against this language, but this time, it will be a chaos. Maybe you do not know who you serve. I want to you to rethink this issue and take back it. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; tr; rv:1.8.0.10) Gecko/20070216 Firefox/1.5.0.10 ...

2.0.0.2 to 2.0.0.3 update failure
Name: firefox_fan Product: Firefox Summary: 2.0.0.2 to 2.0.0.3 update failure Comments: The new update fails to install other than in admin mode (Windows XP SP2). Now every time I start Firefox (other than admin mode), it tries to update but fails due to lack of privileges. Let me know how to over come this problem. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.2) Gecko/20070219 Firefox/2.0.0.2 ...

Buggy firefox 2.0.0.2 and 2.0.0.3
Name: badidea Email: very_bad_ideaathotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Buggy firefox 2.0.0.2 and 2.0.0.3 Comments: I don't know what changed since 2.0.0.1 but the new releases (2.0.0.2, 2.0.0.3) seem very buggy. Random crashes, slow responses and additionally problems with administrator rights. I had similar problems on 2 out of 2 systems. Best solution for me (and probably a lot of other users) is to go back to 2.0.0.1 and disable automatic update. Success! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.1) Gecko/20061204 Firefox/2....

Emergency! I just installed the automatic installation of 2.0.0.8 (up from 2.0.0.7) and now FF w
Name: Steve Johnson Product: Firefox Summary: Emergency! I just installed the automatic installation of 2.0.0.8 (up from 2.0.0.7) and now FF w Comments: I just installed the automatic installation of 2.0.0.8 (up from 2.0.0.7) and now FF won't start at all! I was using it, all was well, the box appeared saying I should upgrade to fix security yada yada, I clicked ok, and now all is kaput. Specifically, when I try to run FF, the cursor returns, but no process is launched. Not sure how to even debug this! Was this update a trojan? Now I am totally dead in the water!...

SSL disabled (?) after install of 2.0.0.6 AND 2.0.0.9
Name: David L. Mohn Email: ultramohnatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: SSL disabled (?) after install of 2.0.0.6 AND 2.0.0.9 Comments: I've been using FF 2.0 on a Chinese Win 98se system for some time. Last month, I decided to upgrade to 2.0.0.6. After installing and reopening, I received this related message saying that there was difficulty with the security options and that SSL had been disabled. After checking SSL settings and finding that they were actually NOT disabled, I checked Mozillazine forums and tried my best to fix the prob. No such luck. I return...

Seems to be installing version 2.0.0.10 and then 2.0.0.11 and back again
Name: Randy Sly Email: randydotslyatgd-aisdotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Seems to be installing version 2.0.0.10 and then 2.0.0.11 and back again Comments: Something is mixed up with the auto updating. Almost every day when I start up Firefox, after a few minutes, it asks me to allow it to restart to load a new version. I have watched it update back and forth between 20.0.0.10 and 2.0.0.11 almost every other day. Any idea what is causing this? Thanks, Randy Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.10) Gecko/20071115 Firefox/2.0.0....

Firefox version 2.0.0.3 is being updated to 2.0.0.2?
Name: Russell Nelson Email: rnelsonatgenedotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox version 2.0.0.3 is being updated to 2.0.0.2? Comments: I am currently using a version of Firefox with the version number of 2.0.0.3. This is the second time that I have been told that it has now been updated to a newer version of Firefox with a version number of 2.0.0.2. I assume that 2.0.0.3 is newer (and better) than version 2.0.0.2. How can I stop this "update"? Russ Nelson 650-225-7212 Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.0; en-US; rv:1.8.1.3) Gecko/20070...

updating 2.0.0.1 to 2.0.0.2 is confusing at best.
Name: Raymond Gray Email: rcg123atoptonlinedotnet Product: Firefox Summary: updating 2.0.0.1 to 2.0.0.2 is confusing at best. Comments: I tried a few times to find the upgrade at the Firefox web site but only found the complete 2.0.0.2 install file. then I used the HELP > Check for Updates and found, downloaded and installed the 2.0.0.2 update. When it was completed, I re-launched firefox and checked the ABOUT, which showed 2.0.0.2 Yet today I got a firefox notice that an update was available; checked ABOUT again and it's back to 2.0.0.1. This does not give me...

Web resources about - 2.0.0.2 does not install for me.. - mozilla.feedback

Facebook Asks Users To Install Messenger For Windows
Just days after officially rolling out Messenger for Windows , Facebook has begun prompting people to install the application. Some Facebook ...

New ways to reach the right people with mobile app install ads
Since we launched mobile app install ads six months ago, we have added several new features to improve the product for users and developers. ...

Facebook Director of Product Management Doug Purdy discusses Parse, Mobile App Install Ads
... discussed about mobile app discovery difficulties faced by developers. He discussed how developers can use the platform to drive app installations ...

Study: Pre-Roll Ads Dramatically Increasing Ad Block Installs
... study and surveyed 9,000 people. Active users of ad blockers, including mobile, and those who are aware of ad blockers but have not yet installed ...

Google: Cardboard Apps Surpass 25 Million Installs on Google Play
... 2015. According to Google, there are more than 1,000 Cardboard-supported apps on Google Play, with the No. 1 Cardboard app (based on installs, ...

How to install Android on a PC
Android is the most popular mobile operating system in the world, but that does not mean it can’t be installed on the desktop. There are many ...

Google is enabling Android app installs from search results
Google may be simplifying the way Android users install apps on their devices. Some users have reportedly been able to install new apps directly ...

Apple changed Night Shift in its latest iOS 9.3 beta, and you can install it without a developer account ...
Night Shift is the coolest iPhone feature Apple has stolen in a long time. If you're not up to speed, Apple's new iOS 9.3 software includes a ...