2.0.0.2 #2

Name:    deniz atilla
Email:   denizatilla87atyahoodotcom.tr
Product: Firefox

Comments:
Hi, I have just heard that you support Kurdish Language in Firefox. I
think that it will be problematic situation for you. Did you research
that this Kurdish language is not real? In Turkey, Turkish people are
not against this language, but this time, it will be a chaos. Maybe you
do not know who you serve. I want to you to rethink this issue and take
back it.

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; tr; rv:1.8.0.10) Gecko/20070216 Firefox/1.5.0.10
0
deniz

2.0.0.2 to 2.0.0.3 update failure #2
Name: firefox_fan Product: Firefox Summary: 2.0.0.2 to 2.0.0.3 update failure Comments: The new update fails to install other than in admin mode (Windows XP SP2). Now every time I start Firefox (other than admin mode), it tries to update but fails due to lack of privileges. Let me know how to over come this problem. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.2) Gecko/20070219 Firefox/2.0.0.2 ...

Update from 2.0.0.2 to 2.0.0.3
Name: Alexander Wijnhamer Email: arvwijnhameratlycosdotnl Product: Firefox Summary: Update from 2.0.0.2 to 2.0.0.3 Comments: I get a pop-up that: "Firefox was unable to verify the integrity of the incremental update it downloaded, so it is now downloading the complete update package" However the counter is at 4 of 4 kb and has been for 5 minutes now. It doesn't seem to be doing anything. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.2) Gecko/20070219 Firefox/2.0.0.2 ...

Update between 2.0.0.2 and 2.0.0.3
Name: John P Wright Email: klemnoctraatyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Update between 2.0.0.2 and 2.0.0.3 Comments: I have been reminded at regular intervals ( when online) by a pop up indicating that upgrade to 2.0.0.3 is recommended. I have now performed this exercise twice but the reminder pop up keeps re-appearing. Also the 'about Mozilla Firefox' tab persists in indicating that I am running 2.0.0.2 The update appeared in both cases to download and update without error or information on any problem found. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Win...

Upgraded from 2.0.0.3 to 2.0.0.2???
Just downloaded a FireFox prompted update. I was running 2.0.0.3. The downloaded update is 2.0.0.2 ... seems to me that's a step backwards ... is there a reason? On May 16, 1:45 pm, Dean Kay <dean...@earthlink.net> wrote: > Just downloaded a FireFox prompted update. I was running 2.0.0.3. The > downloaded update is 2.0.0.2 ... seems to me that's a step backwards ... > is there a reason? I had a weird instance today, where Firefox locked up (no, that's not weird...lol) on Vista, and so Vista did the "checking for problems" process, and then...

Upgrading from 2.0.0.3 to 2.0.0.2???
Hi all, My Firefox was upgraded to 2.0.0.3 last week. However, last night I got a pop-up window informing me that I have just received 2.0.0.2 as an update. What is going on? Regards, alex ozgwei@gmail.com wrote: > Hi all, > > My Firefox was upgraded to 2.0.0.3 last week. > > However, last night I got a pop-up window informing me that I have > just received 2.0.0.2 as an update. > > What is going on? > > Regards, > alex > Did you have 2.0.0.2 and updated to 2.0.0.3, and are not getting messages about 2.0.0.2? Lee ...

2.0.0.2 to version 2.0.0.3
Name: Ed Strait Email: estraitateds-placedotcom Product: Firefox Summary: 2.0.0.2 to version 2.0.0.3 Comments: A week or so ago I was prompted to download and install version 2.0.0.3 as an upgrade from 2.0.0.2. I selected the upgrade and was running the ..3 version since. This morning, out of now where, it downloaded the .2 version and ask to to install which it looked as if I had no choice. After it restarted it was showing that I was running the .2. I then went and checked for any updates and it found the .3 again and installed it. Now I'm back to the .3 again. Any rea...

2.0.0.2 to 2.0.0.3 update failure
Name: firefox_fan Product: Firefox Summary: 2.0.0.2 to 2.0.0.3 update failure Comments: The new update fails to install other than in admin mode (Windows XP SP2). Now every time I start Firefox (other than admin mode), it tries to update but fails due to lack of privileges. Let me know how to over come this problem. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.2) Gecko/20070219 Firefox/2.0.0.2 ...

Buggy firefox 2.0.0.2 and 2.0.0.3
Name: badidea Email: very_bad_ideaathotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Buggy firefox 2.0.0.2 and 2.0.0.3 Comments: I don't know what changed since 2.0.0.1 but the new releases (2.0.0.2, 2.0.0.3) seem very buggy. Random crashes, slow responses and additionally problems with administrator rights. I had similar problems on 2 out of 2 systems. Best solution for me (and probably a lot of other users) is to go back to 2.0.0.1 and disable automatic update. Success! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.1) Gecko/20061204 Firefox/2....

Firefox 2.0.0.2 #2
Firefox 2.0.0.2 just out. I downloaded from Filehippo. Leif Lagerstedt Leif Lagerstedt wrote: > Firefox 2.0.0.2 just out. I downloaded from Filehippo. Why? Meaning "Why d/l from filehippo when you can get it from the source"? Just curious... -- Steve. Please reply to the group. From/ReplyTo are invalid. Screwball wrote: > Leif Lagerstedt wrote: >> Firefox 2.0.0.2 just out. I downloaded from Filehippo. > > Why? > > Meaning "Why d/l from filehippo when you can get it from the source"? > > Just curious... >...

Firefox 2.0.0.2 #2
Name: Ray Harris Email: vinrayolatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 2.0.0.2 Comments: Why do I keep getting reminders to download the new version of Firefox when I have already done so? Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB; rv:1.8.1.1) Gecko/20061204 Firefox/2.0.0.2 ...

2.0.0.2 update #2
Name: Jim moore Product: Firefox Summary: 2.0.0.2 update Comments: I don't know if this came with the 2.0.0.2 update or an earlier one, but the fact that I can't delete the bookmarks toolbar folder from the bookmarks really ticks me off. whatever happened to configuring firefox the way I want it? Not to mention that when it updated to 2.0.0.2 it removed ALL my bookmarks, silly me thinking that they were safe, now they are all gone, all the sites that I had found and wanted to go back to, gone, over a years worth of saving websites in my bookmarks. Browser Details: Mo...

Version 2.0.0.2 #2
Name: Joe Email: wan_13thatyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Version 2.0.0.2 Comments: the box for "remember what i enter in the forms and the search bar" is checked. but every time, when i close the browser and reopen it. the stored information disappears. can you give me a solution on it? cheers, Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.2) Gecko/20070219 Firefox/2.0.0.2 ...

Firefox version 2.0.0.3 is being updated to 2.0.0.2?
Name: Russell Nelson Email: rnelsonatgenedotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox version 2.0.0.3 is being updated to 2.0.0.2? Comments: I am currently using a version of Firefox with the version number of 2.0.0.3. This is the second time that I have been told that it has now been updated to a newer version of Firefox with a version number of 2.0.0.2. I assume that 2.0.0.3 is newer (and better) than version 2.0.0.2. How can I stop this "update"? Russ Nelson 650-225-7212 Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.0; en-US; rv:1.8.1.3) Gecko/20070...

updating 2.0.0.1 to 2.0.0.2 is confusing at best.
Name: Raymond Gray Email: rcg123atoptonlinedotnet Product: Firefox Summary: updating 2.0.0.1 to 2.0.0.2 is confusing at best. Comments: I tried a few times to find the upgrade at the Firefox web site but only found the complete 2.0.0.2 install file. then I used the HELP > Check for Updates and found, downloaded and installed the 2.0.0.2 update. When it was completed, I re-launched firefox and checked the ABOUT, which showed 2.0.0.2 Yet today I got a firefox notice that an update was available; checked ABOUT again and it's back to 2.0.0.1. This does not give me...

Web resources about - 2.0.0.2 #2 - mozilla.feedback

Lego Millennium Falcon took 7,500 pieces and a year to make
We’ve seen some amazing Lego creations, but this one is timely and impressive. According to Lego blog, the Brothers Brick, this Star Wars fan ...

Can Bernie Channel The Rage And Frustration Of Trump Fans Into Support For Him After Trumpf Gets Schlonged ...
When Herr Trumpf comes in among the most admired men in America, one has to wonder who are they asking On the surface, Trumpf's running away ...

Japan, South Korea Settle ‘Comfort Women’ Issue With ‘Heartfelt Apology’ And 1 Billion Yen Compensation ...
Japan and South Korea may have settled their long running dispute about ‘Comfort Women’. Tokyo issued a “heartfelt apology” with a 1 billion ...

Box Office: ‘Star Wars’ Finishes Christmas Weekend With Record Haul
The force was slightly less powerful over Christmas weekend, with final domestic grosses for “Star Wars: The Force Awakens” down 2.7% to $149.2 ...

Iraq recaptures Ramadi from ISIS fighters
The city was the biggest seized by ISIS in 2015.

At least 80 killed in separate Boko Haram attacks in Nigeria
Boko Haram militants struck the northeastern Nigerian city of Maiduguri on Monday with rocket-propelled grenades and multiple suicide bombers, ...

China Passes Law Requiring Encryption Keys From Tech Companies
This post appears courtesy of the Ferenstein Wire, a syndicated news service. Publishing partners may edit posts. For inquiries, please email ...

‘Al Jazeera’ Source Recants Peyton Manning Story: ‘It Wasn’t True,’ Says Charlie Sly
Charlie Sly, a key source in the scandal involving Peyton Manning using HGH, has come forward to deny his recent allegations. According to NESN ...

Galaxy S7 And Galaxy S7 Edge Dimensions Leaked
Now that we’re just days away from the new year excitement about the devices that will be released in the first half is rising. Galaxy S7 is ...