2.0 Beta 2 #2

Name:    Mark McIntosh
Email:   macrataaptdotnet.au
Product: Thunderbird

Comments:
When you send mail the dictionary comes up blank, with no spelling
mistakes and no suggestions

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.1) Gecko/20061204 Firefox/2.0.0.1
0
Mark

where to get dnn 2.0.2 (not 2.0.1 beta 2)
where can i get the new version? on dotnetnuke.com there is only version "dotnetnuke 2.0.1 (beta 2)" for download. but the protal is running on 2.0.2 ... other question: 2.0.1 b2 is running on access and (other ver.) on mssql. the access-powerde version ist mutch slower; not only a bit; it's nearly not pos. the work with it. why? 1) 2.0.2 is not yet available for download. As soon as it is, you will see it on the download page at DotNetNuke. 2) The MS Access version was created to prove the validity of the DataProvider model. Jet SQL is very limited compared to T-SQL and...

2.0.0.2 #2
Name: deniz atilla Email: denizatilla87atyahoodotcom.tr Product: Firefox Summary: 2.0.0.2 Comments: Hi, I have just heard that you support Kurdish Language in Firefox. I think that it will be problematic situation for you. Did you research that this Kurdish language is not real? In Turkey, Turkish people are not against this language, but this time, it will be a chaos. Maybe you do not know who you serve. I want to you to rethink this issue and take back it. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; tr; rv:1.8.0.10) Gecko/20070216 Firefox/1.5.0.10 ...

2.0.0.2 to 2.0.0.3 update failure #2
Name: firefox_fan Product: Firefox Summary: 2.0.0.2 to 2.0.0.3 update failure Comments: The new update fails to install other than in admin mode (Windows XP SP2). Now every time I start Firefox (other than admin mode), it tries to update but fails due to lack of privileges. Let me know how to over come this problem. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.2) Gecko/20070219 Firefox/2.0.0.2 ...

Firefox 2.0.0.2 #2
Firefox 2.0.0.2 just out. I downloaded from Filehippo. Leif Lagerstedt Leif Lagerstedt wrote: > Firefox 2.0.0.2 just out. I downloaded from Filehippo. Why? Meaning "Why d/l from filehippo when you can get it from the source"? Just curious... -- Steve. Please reply to the group. From/ReplyTo are invalid. Screwball wrote: > Leif Lagerstedt wrote: >> Firefox 2.0.0.2 just out. I downloaded from Filehippo. > > Why? > > Meaning "Why d/l from filehippo when you can get it from the source"? > > Just curious... >...

Version 2.0.0.2 #2
Name: Joe Email: wan_13thatyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Version 2.0.0.2 Comments: the box for "remember what i enter in the forms and the search bar" is checked. but every time, when i close the browser and reopen it. the stored information disappears. can you give me a solution on it? cheers, Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.2) Gecko/20070219 Firefox/2.0.0.2 ...

Firefox 2.0.0.2 #2
Name: Ray Harris Email: vinrayolatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 2.0.0.2 Comments: Why do I keep getting reminders to download the new version of Firefox when I have already done so? Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB; rv:1.8.1.1) Gecko/20061204 Firefox/2.0.0.2 ...

2.0.0.2 update #2
Name: Jim moore Product: Firefox Summary: 2.0.0.2 update Comments: I don't know if this came with the 2.0.0.2 update or an earlier one, but the fact that I can't delete the bookmarks toolbar folder from the bookmarks really ticks me off. whatever happened to configuring firefox the way I want it? Not to mention that when it updated to 2.0.0.2 it removed ALL my bookmarks, silly me thinking that they were safe, now they are all gone, all the sites that I had found and wanted to go back to, gone, over a years worth of saving websites in my bookmarks. Browser Details: Mo...

Update between 2.0.0.2 and 2.0.0.3
Name: John P Wright Email: klemnoctraatyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Update between 2.0.0.2 and 2.0.0.3 Comments: I have been reminded at regular intervals ( when online) by a pop up indicating that upgrade to 2.0.0.3 is recommended. I have now performed this exercise twice but the reminder pop up keeps re-appearing. Also the 'about Mozilla Firefox' tab persists in indicating that I am running 2.0.0.2 The update appeared in both cases to download and update without error or information on any problem found. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Win...

Upgraded from 2.0.0.3 to 2.0.0.2???
Just downloaded a FireFox prompted update. I was running 2.0.0.3. The downloaded update is 2.0.0.2 ... seems to me that's a step backwards ... is there a reason? On May 16, 1:45 pm, Dean Kay <dean...@earthlink.net> wrote: > Just downloaded a FireFox prompted update. I was running 2.0.0.3. The > downloaded update is 2.0.0.2 ... seems to me that's a step backwards ... > is there a reason? I had a weird instance today, where Firefox locked up (no, that's not weird...lol) on Vista, and so Vista did the "checking for problems" process, and then...

Update from 2.0.0.2 to 2.0.0.3
Name: Alexander Wijnhamer Email: arvwijnhameratlycosdotnl Product: Firefox Summary: Update from 2.0.0.2 to 2.0.0.3 Comments: I get a pop-up that: "Firefox was unable to verify the integrity of the incremental update it downloaded, so it is now downloading the complete update package" However the counter is at 4 of 4 kb and has been for 5 minutes now. It doesn't seem to be doing anything. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.2) Gecko/20070219 Firefox/2.0.0.2 ...

2.0.0.2 to version 2.0.0.3
Name: Ed Strait Email: estraitateds-placedotcom Product: Firefox Summary: 2.0.0.2 to version 2.0.0.3 Comments: A week or so ago I was prompted to download and install version 2.0.0.3 as an upgrade from 2.0.0.2. I selected the upgrade and was running the ..3 version since. This morning, out of now where, it downloaded the .2 version and ask to to install which it looked as if I had no choice. After it restarted it was showing that I was running the .2. I then went and checked for any updates and it found the .3 again and installed it. Now I'm back to the .3 again. Any rea...

Upgrading from 2.0.0.3 to 2.0.0.2???
Hi all, My Firefox was upgraded to 2.0.0.3 last week. However, last night I got a pop-up window informing me that I have just received 2.0.0.2 as an update. What is going on? Regards, alex ozgwei@gmail.com wrote: > Hi all, > > My Firefox was upgraded to 2.0.0.3 last week. > > However, last night I got a pop-up window informing me that I have > just received 2.0.0.2 as an update. > > What is going on? > > Regards, > alex > Did you have 2.0.0.2 and updated to 2.0.0.3, and are not getting messages about 2.0.0.2? Lee ...

removing iManager 2.0.2 and reinstalling iManager 2.0.2

Fiddler2 2.2.2.0
Microsoft's Fiddler2 is a Web Debugging Proxy utility that lets you "fiddle" with incoming or outgoing HTTP data. It logs all HTTP traffic between your PC and the Internet. You can use it to inspect two-way HTTP activity, set breakpoints, and more. http://download.cnet.com/Fiddler2/3000-2381_4-10629421.html?tag=contentMain;contentBody -- "If U know neither the enemy nor yourself,U will succumb in every battle" ...

Web resources about - 2.0 Beta 2 #2 - mozilla.feedback

Beta - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
"β" redirects here. For the German eszett, see ß . For other uses, see Beta (disambiguation) . / ˈ b eɪ t ə / ; uppercase Β , lowercase β ; Greek ...

WinBeta - Microsoft, Windows, Surface, Betas, News and more
Check out the latest Microsoft news featuring Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows Phone 8, Surface, Office 2013, Betas, and more.

Chrome 48 Beta brings custom buttons on notifications, casting from the web, more
With Chrome 47 currently rolling out to desktops and Android, Google has announced the Chrome 48 Beta and the new features that will come with ...

New Ulysses beta brings the text editor to the iPhone
... wasnt universal to both the tablet and the iPhone. Soon, though, their wishes will come true as Ulysses for iPhone is now entering its beta ...

Signal Desktop first beta now available
Edward Snowden-endorsed developer Open Whisper Systems has announced the first public beta of Signal Desktop , a secure chat app for Chrome. ...

Fallout 4 beta PC patch deployed
Build version 1.2.37 resolves various bugs and glitch problems, including solution to players trapped in terminals.

The Tomorrow Children is holding a beta soon
Q-Games has opened sign-ups for The Tomorrow Children 's closed beta, which will run from January 21 - 23. North American players can register ...

Chrome Beta 48 for Android Adds Cast Presenting, Custom Notification Buttons
Chrome Beta 48 has been announced at Google’s Chromium blog with a couple of specific features for Android users. In the latest beta, Google ...

Let's Encrypt Enters Public Beta -
... by a new non-profit named the Internet Security Research Group. This week, the project announced that it's formally entering public beta , ...

Chrome beta for Android can beam presentations to Chromecast
Whether it be on the desktop or mobile, Chrome's beta browser is a handy way to preview features before they hit the mainstream crowd. In the ...