'Write': Drag and drop images in new mail causes errors. Receipient cannot save images.

Name:    Harald Boetz
Email:   herboetz_at_tiscali.nl
Product: Thunderbird

Comments:
Using latest version 1.5.0.5., XP Prof, 3GHz CPU/1GB RAM.
Drag and drop images in new mail and editing text in between can cause
errors. Sometimes, At a certain moment it is not possible to insert more
jpg images into a new html message. Sometimes sending the message is not
possible (hangs). If the message could be sent after editing another new
mail, the receipient cannot save the images by: clicking right, 'save
image'. It will not show the real name of the image, but 'inbox' instead.

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.0.5) Gecko/20060719 Firefox/1.5.0.5
0
Harald

Would prefer if drag'n'drop in OS X dropped the image; now drops image URI
Name: Gary Product: Firefox Summary: Would prefer if drag'n'drop in OS X dropped the image; now drops image URI Comments: (Mac OS X only) The summary says most of it. When dragging and dropping an image from, for example, Safari to an RTF document in TextEdit, the dragged image is dropped into the document. When doing the same with Firefox, the image URL is dropped instead. I read somewhere that this behavior would be changed in Firefox 1.5 - I just tried it out with Firefox 1.5 RC3, and it hadn't changed. I'm not sure how people generally want this to be...

'Image' is an ambiguous reference between 'System.Web.UI.WebControls.Image' and 'System.Drawing.Image'
In my aspx page, I have the following snippet: <%@ Page Language="C#" %><%@ Import Namespace="System.IO" %><%@ Import Namespace="System.Drawing" %>     public System.Drawing.Image Test()    {      ...    }  I keep getting the 'Image' is an ambiguous reference between 'System.Web.UI.WebControls.Image' and 'System.Drawing.Image' error in my Test function (which returns an Image). How do I fix this? Right which is possible; use the full...

CS0104: 'Image' is an ambiguous reference between 'System.Web.UI.WebControls.Image' and 'System.Drawing.Image'
 CS0104: 'Image' is an ambiguous reference between 'System.Web.UI.WebControls.Image' and 'System.Drawing.Image'   <%@ Page Language="C#" %> <%@ Import Namespace="System.Drawing" %> <%@Import Namespace="System.Drawing.Imaging" %>   <!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd"><script type="text/C#" runat="server"> void Page_Load() {//The @ means "Ignore escape characters!" in the following string. It is a verbatim //literal string - any backslashes (and newlines) in...

what is the difference between 'image' and 'image map' in VS 2005?
what is the difference between 'image' and 'image map' in VS 2005? which one should i be using to hold pictures with different sizes?* I am using VS 2005 and VB languageThank you, Faezeh. You should use an image control. for more information about image map and why it is used check below link http://quickstarts.asp.net/QuickStartv20/aspnet/doc/ctrlref/standard/imagemap.aspx HCHaissam Abdul MalakMCAD.NET| Blog | An Image control holds images and is equivalent to an img tag in HTML.  On the other hand, the ImageMap control is used to hold an image that is used to ma...

Images from apple mail aren't appearing in a forward or 'edit as new'
Thunderbird version 2.0.0.21 (20090302) Windows Vista Ultimate sp1 Usually I get around the image forwarding bug by starting my forwards as 'edit as new', and editing the To field. Now I am getting a few html emails from Apple-Mail that don't let me forward images at all. The goal is to able to forward the message exactly as received. Here is the original message source before the start of the image: --Apple-Mail-32--1485089 Content-Disposition: inline; filename=image001.jpg Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64 Content-Type: image/jpeg; x-unix-mode=0666; name=&...

Saving System.Drawing.Image to Database 'image' column
Of all the examples i have seen on saving an image to the Database, its always a PostedFile.InputStream saved to the Database.. But in my code, i take that stream, bring it into a System.Drawing.Image object, resize it, watermark it, NOW i want to save the image to the database.... But trying to pass the manipulated image directly to my PROC that inserts into the DB, spews the error: Exception Details: System.ArgumentException: No mapping exists from object type System.Drawing.Bitmap to a known managed provider native type Anyone know what i need to save the Drawing.Image to so that I ca...

How to prevent the 'Gecko-underline' under 'anchored' images on pages with patterned background images?
Hello Gecko users, I have earlier submitted this question in the CSS group but I think this group may be more appropriate. My question is: Is it possible to use CSS to prevent the 'Gecko-underline' behind 'anchored' images on pages with patterned background images? The page http://www.vonreeken.demon.nl/test/gifline1.htm shows, well if a 'Gecko' browser is used of course, that these browsers let the background of images inherit the text-decoration attribute of the containing anchor. Example code: <a href="dummy.htm" title="A dead...

Converting 'System.Drawing.Image' to 'System.Web.UI.WebControls.Image'
Hello,I have an image stored on disk, that I am manipulating using the Drawing classes, and creating a 300x400 thumbnail from. Then, I want to display this image in an Image control on my webpage. How do I do that?Code:                    //Create the delegate                    System.Drawing.Image.GetThumbnailImageAbort dummyCallBack;           &nbs...

Drag and drop images where -we- want them, not where the 'next available spot' is.
Name: Catheryne Email: kate_lavertueatyahoodotca Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Drag and drop images where -we- want them, not where the 'next available spot' is. Comments: I always save images by dragging them off of the browser to the desktop. A lot of times, I'll have images that go with each other; with Safari, I'd drag them in the right spot, and that would be that. But with Firefox, when I drag them to the desktop, they always go where they want to go, not where I put them. I then have to sort them out. When you do that for a lot of i...

WISH: 'Block images from this domain' option to show the domain ('Block images from www.example.com')
Morning all, I've just started roadtesting Firebird after having tried (and given up on) earlier incarnations of Mozilla. First off: well done. Firebird's page-rendering speed is sensational. Secondly, I've got a (small, and I think easy) wish to add to the sizeable pile. At the moment the context menu that pops up when right-clicking an image (i.e. ads) lets you "Block images from this domain". This is a great feature, but I don't want to block domains if they serve both ads and normal images. At the moment I have to right-click the image, select '...

Is it possible to 'Save' rather than 'draw' an image file with InterpolationMode.HighQualityBicubic setting included?
Hi there, I've got a script that builds nice thumbnail images and saves them off the file system, the quailty is a bit bad so i want to incorporate the 'InterpolationMode.HighQualityBicubic' quality setting into the thumbnail. All the examples i've seen that use that setting and just draw the image like this: Graphics grPhoto = Graphics.FromImage(bmPhoto);grPhoto.InterpolationMode = InterpolationMode.HighQualityBicubic;grPhoto.DrawImage(imgPhoto, new Rectangle(destX,destY,destWidth,destHeight),new Rectangle(sourceX,sourceY,sourceWidth,sourceHeight),GraphicsUnit.Pixel); Ho...

Error:Type 'System.Web.UI.WebControls.Image' does not have a property named 'asp:Repeater'.
Hi   I'm using  VB.NET in ASP.NET .   Microsoft .Net framework 1.0    Windows 2000   Visual Studio IDE   and MS Access.   Following code is working fine:   <%@ Import Namespace="System.Data" %><%@ Import Namespace="System.Data.OleDb" %><%@ Import Namespace="System.Web.UI.WebControls" %> <META HTTP-EQUIV="Pragma" CONTENT="no-cache"><META HTTP-EQUIV="Expires" CONTENT="-1"> <html><body><Form id="Kundali" method="Post" runat="server"> <asp:Repeater ID="catlist" runat="server"> &...

Can't Drag and Drop Images Anymore, and I Ain't Happy
Name: Jarrod B. Taylor Email: jarrodbtayloratgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Can't Drag and Drop Images Anymore, and I Ain't Happy Comments: I finally upgraded to FF3 last night. The new look took some getting used to, but it grew on me. I don't like that the address bar history has big fat descriptions instead of URLs when I start typing, but I was going to let that slide. Now I find out that I can't drag and drop images into other programs (like Photoshop). I don't know what the improvement to drag and drop is supposed to be, but there wasn't ...

Web resources about - 'Write': Drag and drop images in new mail causes errors. Receipient cannot save images. - mozilla.feedback