"Rightclick+T" to "Open in new tab".

Name:    Lars
Email:   larsdotwilatonlinedotno
Product: Firefox

Comments:
This is a free software, so I am not complaining, just giving some feeback.

In any web page, you can "right click + t". This is the fastest way to
open a number of pages.

However if you use "right click + t" on the bookmark tool bar, it will
delete the bookmark.

So it is inconsistence, becuase I use "right click + t" all the time,
and when I use it in the bookmark toolbar, it delete the bookmark, and I
must search and add it in again.

But hey, this is a free software, so why complain ?

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB; rv:1.8.1.3) Gecko/20070309 Firefox/2.0.0.3
0
Lars