<key id="key_savePage" key="&savePageCmd.command.key;" command-"Broswer:SavePage" modifiers="accel"/> ----^

Name:    yel0sub
Email:   yel0subatcomcastdotnet
Product: SeaMonkey

Comments:
Downloaded SeaMonkey 1.1.5 with same result on installation. PowerBook
G4 OS X 10.4.10

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X Mach-O; en-US; rv:1.8.1.6) Gecko/20070802 SeaMonkey/1.1.4
0
yel0sub

Are there different between ViewState.Add("key","Word"); and ViewState["key"] = "Word";
I think the 1 and 2 are complete same, is it correct? 1. ViewState.Add("key","Word"); 2. ViewState["key"] = "Word";SuperCool Multiple ZIP - A utility to unzip multiple files and work with multiple zip filesSuperCool Random Number Generator You are correct, option 2 is short hand for option 1.Philip Beadle (MVP, MCAD, MCT DotNetNuke Core Team)...

.ALLCOL("%COLUMN%", " ", ", ", ", ")

quotes, quotes, quotes...

What is this for? "<label style=""display:none;"" for=""" & cboFieldType.ClientID.ToString & """>Type</label>"
I'm digging through the code of DNN and I found many ocurrences of this type of code: lblFieldType.Text = "<label style=""display:none;"" for=""" & cboFieldType.ClientID.ToString & """>Type</label>" What is that code for? The label is never displayed and I could not figure out what DDN uses it for. thank you This is for ADA compliance. The guidelines require that form elements have an associated label. This helps the text readers out with identifying the different parts of the form. BruceDynamic...

[JavaScript Warning: "Key event not available on some keyboard layouts: key="k" modifiers="alt,accel,shift"" {file: "chrome://chromebug/content/chromebug.xul" line: 0}]
I get this message every time I hit keys in chromebug or firebug. Is there any way to get rid of them? jjb John J. Barton wrote: > I get this message every time I hit keys in chromebug or firebug. Is > there any way to get rid of them? Don't use <key> elements that some of your users won't be able to trigger? -Boris John J. Barton wrote: > Which one? Neither the string "k" nor line 0 are in the file. Does the file load any overlays? Does it create any elements via DOM calls? Sadly, for XUL <key> elements by the time we're re...

"<->" as "->" with automatic "is rw"
I like that arguments will be readonly by default. But when I look at my current code, I see that I would be typing " is rw" quite a lot, which in my opinion is too long for a thing that occurs very often. Every such situation in my code is a foreach loop. A thing that in Perl 6 will mostly be used with the pointy sub declaration syntax. If I'm not mistaken, <-> is still available. It communicates "bidirectional" and that is more or less the same as read/write access. I'm proposing for zip(@foos, @bars, @xyzzies) <-> $foo, $bar, $xyzz...

"Me" is better than "You"

double quote

Replacing "\\" with "\"

Using "+" or "||"