'Can't save web pages, Ctrl+S. 'Can save same pages from I.E

Name:    Del Dyreson
Email:   drdyreson_at_earthlink.net
Product: Firefox

Comments:
'Can't save web pages, Ctrl+S.  'Can save same pages from I.E.  I'm
running Win2000Pro, Ver 5.0 (Build 2195, Service Pack 4).

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.0; en-US; rv:1.8.0.4) Gecko/20060508 Firefox/1.5.0.4
0
Del

Can't connect to this Verizon's Web page?
Hello! Is anyone else having problems connecting to http://www22.verizon.com/ForYourHome/sas/sas_AppLandingPage.aspx?FlowID=PWDContact from http://www22.verizon.com/CustomerSupport/ContactUs/Index/ (click on "Customers with Disabilities" at the bottom of the Web page)? Internet Explorer v6.0 SP1 on the same Windows 2000 SP4 machine had no problems. Thank you in advance. :) -- Phillip Pi Senior Software Quality Assurance Analyst Norton SystemWorks (PC) Symantec Corporation www.symantec.com ----------------------------------------------------- Email: phillip_pi@s...

'View In Browser'
 Just installed VS 2008 and started to view the ASP.Net videos to experiment with the sample code. Win/XP Pro SP-2 Verizon/Yahoo DSL   A simple web site was created with a label, checkbox and login control.  When I click on the 'start debugging' arrow, the website displays correctly with the following URL: http://localhost:1261/adminTest/Default.aspx It makes NO difference if  'Use dynamic ports' is set to True or False for the project... If I try to view a page using the 'View In Browser' method or attempt to invoke the ASP.NET Configur...

Can't save and/or can't read mail
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. --------------060900090409060907050501 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1; format=flowed Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit I created a few new accounts in SM to read administrative addresses. When I went back to read my main mailbox I got a message something like "can't save mail, do you have permissions" and yes, I do. I note that the permissions in various accounts are not all the same, some directories are 755, some are 700. Same for Mail files. In any case I have permissions, so what is this really saying. (...

Can't download *any* .exe from Steve's web page
Win98SE with IE5.5 I can download anything and everything from all over the Internet, but I'm unable to download programs from Steve's web page with the .exe extension. For example, here's what I get when trying to download SecurAble: 99% of SecurAble.exe Completed. Estimated time left: 1 sec (40.5 KB of 70.5 KB copied) Download to: C:\WINDOWS\Desktop\SecurAble.exe Transfer rate: 36.2KB/Sec Cancel And it just sits there until I click Cancel. This is so bizarre it's almost unbelievable. Help! TIA! "Wim" <sh43470...

Why can't you hit a web page on a local server by it's external ip?
I have wondered this for a long time and I've asked a couple of experts about it with the reply being a shrug of the shoulders. I can check that an asp.net page is working on the server computer with localhost/... and i can hit it from a different machine on the network through it's local lan ip/... but I would really like to know why it is not possible for me to call up the page by it's external ip. I have been using a remote pc that I log into to check whether a page is viewable from the outside world or I trouble a friend to check the link for me. Is there a simpler solution? I am surpris...

I Can't save web page =(
Name: Nana Email: nana_littlegirlatyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: I Can't save web page =( Comments: I'm using firefox 2.0.0.11 but I can't save web page using downloads Firefox standard program. I been try to uninstalled and installed again, but it doesnt work. i still cant save. ps. i been erase all user data, but it seem doesnt work too Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.11) Gecko/20071127 Firefox/2.0.0.10;MEGAUPLOAD 1.0 ...

Can't save the web page
I can't save the web page that i browsed . I can save before I upgrade to the latest version. What's wrong eddyhui01@gmail.com wrote: > I can't save the web page that i browsed . > I can save before I upgrade to the latest version. > What's wrong > Would you please be more specific?. What are you doing to save the web page and what error message do you get? eddyhui01@gmail.com wrote: > I can't save the web page that i browsed . I can save before I > upgrade to the latest version. What's wrong > See if this helps "http://...

Can any one help due to this problem Error 1 'System.Web.UI.Page.Application' is a 'property' but is used like a 'method'
Hi all ! while creating application,session variables i am getting this problem can u suggest any one. Error 1 'System.Web.UI.Page.Application' is a 'property' but is used like a 'method'  lokesh   As a general guideline for seeking help, always show the code that is not working for you.  Your description alone is not enough for us to be able to help you. Alister kplokesh: Hi all ! while creating application,session variables i am getting this problem can u suggest any one. Error 1 'System.Web.UI.Page.Application' is a 'property' but is us...

Security startup's creed: you can't hack what you can't see
Security software startup Trusted Network Technologies Inc. is expected to come out of hiding this week. But it hopes its customers will appreciate the ability to make their networks and critical information systems more clandestine. The company is expected to disclose today that it has received $6 million in first-round funding from Charles River Ventures and Flagship Ventures, and it will unveil its access-management app, Identity, which sports a sneaky twist. According to company founder and CEO Stephen Gant, the app provides user access control by embedding a two-factor identity--o...

Can't figure out what's wrong with mail URL's
I have a problem in that when I click a URL within my mail client (Mozilla Thunderbird) - it downloads HTML and then displays it in IE with an address of C:\Documents and Settings\my name\Local Settings\Temp\name of HTML file This means that none of the associated images etc are displayed. The only way I can get the site to load properly is to copy and paste the URL into IE directly. Previously I was using Mozilla Firebird as my default browser. Anyone know what is going on here? Thanks! XP Pro SP1, IE 6.0, Mozilla Thunderbird 0.4 Paul Jackson <jackson.p.g@ayte...

Can't allocate space for object '' in database 'tempdb',How can I do?
when I run system procedure,I got following messages : Can't allocate space for object '' in database 'tempdb' because the 'system'segment is full. If you ran out of space in syslogs, dump the transaction log. Otherwise, use ALTER DATABASE or sp_extendsegment to increase the size of thesegment. Failed to allocate disk space for a work table in database 'mydb'. You may be able to free up space by using the DUMP TRANsaction command, or you may want to extend the size of the database by using the ALTER DATABASE command. thanks. allan wrot...

Web resources about - 'Can't save web pages, Ctrl+S. 'Can save same pages from I.E - mozilla.feedback